• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
There should be another house beside the Headquarters where the move tutor is. By the way nice team you have there

You mean the move relearner? im not talking about him.. im talking about the guy who teaches blast burn ang volt tackle and etc...
Thanks for the complement :D

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2013
Most of the 4-5th generation abilities are not implemented.

Alright, well, I also noticed that larvitar doesn't get sand stream, although my hippo does, I'm fine with it, although I'd rather have the pseudo-legend TTar over the hippo, anyway, my sand team is just about finished I just need to get to the point where I can revive my plume fossil

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2013
I see why Sand Veil was banned completely in OU and lower tiers...my Sand Veil Excadrill is carrying me through the game one shotting pokes that are 30-40 levels higher than it

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2013
Great hack! Just want to ask a few things though xD Does dragonite have the ability multiscale? And does he learn dragon tail?

Years
You mean the move relearner? im not talking about him.. im talking about the guy who teaches blast burn ang volt tackle and etc...
Thanks for the complement :D
Well the shaman next to the house teaches Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon and Frenzy Plant but somehow I don't know which starter is able to learn it

Wheres the download button
Why of course the download post in on the first page.

Great hack! Just want to ask a few things though xD Does dragonite have the ability multiscale? And does he learn dragon tail?
No Dragonite cannot have that ability and since Dragon Tail is a Gen 5 move I highly doubt about it too

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Well the shaman next to the house teaches Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon and Frenzy Plant but somehow I don't know which starter is able to learn it

Why of course the download post in on the first page.

No Dragonite cannot have that ability and since Dragon Tail is a Gen 5 move I highly doubt about it too

exactly.. None none of my pokemons learn anything from her...

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2013
I know prior to finishing the hack there was talk about the physical/special split being implemented. Is it in this final version?

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
I got My 7th badge and have to got to twistland woods. But i have forgotten to beat the 3rd gym Leader and cannot use fly. Im now in numassity City and an Old man is Block My Way to go further.
Can someone help please?

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I really enjoy playing this game. There's only one thing, I don't know if I'm doing things wrong or if it's a bug or something (I haven't checked the entire forum chat, so I don't know if I'm repeating stuff either :P) But when I'm in my box, the game keeps telling me i'm holding a pokemon even when i'm not, and then I can't leave the box. But the storyline is really entertaining!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
is there a way to check the happiness?
You can "check" it there. If the move tutor doesn't want to teach you the move, your starter is not happy enough.

I got My 7th badge and have to got to twistland woods. But i have forgotten to beat the 3rd gym Leader and cannot use fly. Im now in numassity City and an Old man is Block My Way to go further.
Can someone help please?
Seach this thread. Answer how to get around this is somewhere.

I really enjoy playing this game. There's only one thing, I don't know if I'm doing things wrong or if it's a bug or something (I haven't checked the entire forum chat, so I don't know if I'm repeating stuff either :P) But when I'm in my box, the game keeps telling me i'm holding a pokemon even when i'm not, and then I can't leave the box. But the storyline is really entertaining!
Are you sure you don't hold a bad egg?

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2016
Bite is glitched. I played a match against a Houndoom and still haven't won even after three tries because it just spams bite and my pokemon flinches everytime. Literally everytime. It has made my swampert flinch 18 times in a row, a percent chance that can be abbreviated by 1/10^18. This is really messed up. I also came across 15 consecutive duckletts which is a 1/10^15 chance. This has to be fixed.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
Phew, loving this hack so far. Having a hard time of it though ha ha, thank god for superspeed grinding.

Back