• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Computers and tech or video gaming I guess? But it sounds like something you could google rather than post a thread for it tbqh.

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Where would I post to request a thread closure?

Years
Where would I post to request a thread closure?

If it's for a thread of your own, then I recommend sending a PM to the moderator of those forums for a request otherwise use the report button if a thread is breaking a rule or two.

justinrpg said:
I want to ask the people of PokeCommunity Forums what is the proper pronunciation of the name of a certain Pokemon.... where do I ask?

You could make a thread for discussion regarding Pokémon names and pronunciations in the Pokémon General forum, but I remember there was one before..

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I want to ask the people of PokeCommunity Forums what is the proper pronunciation of the name of a certain Pokemon.... where do I ask?

that doesn't sound like it needs it's own thread, but pokemon general would be your best bet. :) could just make a thread about pronunciation of pokemon names in general though. that'd be more discussion worthy, plus your question could get answered too.

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
If it's for a thread of your own, then I recommend sending a PM to the moderator of those forums for a request otherwise use the report button if a thread is breaking a rule or two.

You could make a thread for discussion regarding Pokémon names and pronunciations in the Pokémon General forum, but I remember there was one before..

Alright, thanks. (and it's just one of my own)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
There is an active thread in PGen about pronouncing words out loud, but not one about pronunciation in general.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
Hey there!

Where would be the best place to post an ongoing comic? NOT a sprite comic - I'm aiming for something a little more 'serious business'. Think less of a gag-a-day affair and more of a graphic novel.

Would fan art be the best place for it, or fanfiction? I may also be including some pages that are mainly text - similar to the inserts between chapters of Watchmen, if that influences your answer any.

Thanks!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Pending this is your own story that you are writing then I'd say fanfiction. If it's something that is else like maybe a properly comic you could create a club about it seen we already have clubs centering around mangas. Otherwise you best bets are fanfiction(if it's you own work), Art Gallery, Culture and Media(since there is a bit of comic discussion there i.e. the Marvel vs. DC). I doubt that helped much but hopefully you find a place that fits.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
Ok, thanks - I will stick it in fanfiction, I think. It is my own work, and since I'm pitching it more in the 'graphic novel' side of things I think that may be the best place for it. :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
Ok. I feel personally it's more suited to fanfiction, but that may be my own bias. Are topics able to be moved? I don't want to create trouble for the mods, but I also don't want to do something not easily reversible/rectifiable.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
There's not really a place you can post this. Since the TC requires you to have 10 Pokemon that have different species in order to make a new thread. I guess you could try the Quick Trade Thread (<- Click) But since you're not looking for anything in return. If that doesn't work; you could just hatch the eggs (as long as you have over 10 different ones) and then create a giveaway since it would be in the rules. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back