• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
o:
Color errors on the tiles. Dunno if this has been pointed out, the red circled areas are lighter then the actual trees.

Yeah, zel already knows that one.., and all other tile glitches.
you need not to worry though, zel will fix those when he'll release the final release. :)

but it has the EXACT same storyline as shiny gold, it just has different graphics and the main boy character has goggles!
ps sorry about the double posting

maybe it's an old version of Shiny Gold or someone hacked it.
either way, double posting is against the rules. *reports*

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Zel, will you show us a sneak peak of your secret area of Kyogre and Groudon's lair?

Along with Rayquaza?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Yeah, but I've been here for a year so I know what's going on, Zel will probably include legendary scripts?
or just add them into the wild xD.

btw, it didn't get closed due to that, Zel requested to close it. So I have no idea what in the world you're speaking of.

ke14nt

king of Kingz
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
-_- i know egg groups they're all in the same (bug) but its normal that all off them hate each other?

hey i dont know if im answering your question correcly but i think if you really want a bug pokemon egg just get yourself a ditto and give it to the day care and breed it with your bug pokemon maybe it would lay an egg. I havent try it with bug pokemon but I already tried breeding my BLASTOISE, CHARIZARD, MARSHTOMP and other starter pokemon and it worked..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 19, 2009
YOOOOOOOO ZEL! ive noticed something weird with your hack. on the visualboy Advance if you turn the sound off the game goes very very very fast. But when its on or on mute it goes regular speed wiiiiiiiieeeeeeeerrrrrrrrd...... BTW your game doesnt deserve the title hack it should be called a full fledged game =) it shuld be a real game in my opinion =)

That's not the hack - that's just something VBA does. If you don't want sound you have to mute, rather than turn it off completely.

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
You love reporting :\. This Forum loves reporting, I have no clue, but I care.

Zel, will you show us a sneak peak of your secret area of Kyogre and Groudon's lair?

Along with Rayquaza?
Well if you have played it through johto you should alredy have something on rayquaza...

And tkx for the help but i alredy have the silver wind scyther

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
I can't get over what a great game this is! It's just such a great feat. Lots of people make GSC remakes, but most of them die out after a few months, but this one just keeps going! Brilliant!

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
I can't get over what a great game this is! It's just such a great feat. Lots of people make GSC remakes, but most of them die out after a few months, but this one just keeps going! Brilliant!

well, for some reason people continue trying and trying.
I think they should try adding systems that aren't in the game. then even if they fail in all game they have done something that can help this hack and zel would respect it. like I'm working on clock system.
also zel do you think it's possible to add more than 168 sprites?
if yes I'll try to add some as leganary poke sprites.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Woo 2nd post on page 100!!!

Anyway yes Zel I agree with Lucario rocks: Take your time with your hack and don't let these people get to your head.

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
Zel, Don't rush the game, the more you keep calm is the more you can make this game awesome.

And by the way, The Champion Lance Music is awesome

W00T!!! 100TH PAGE!! :-)

Woo 2nd post on page 100!!!

Anyway yes Zel I agree with Lucario rocks: Take your time with your hack and don't let these people get to your head.

I must agree with them. but don't say it just like that. zel already said it would take time and he won't rush so it might have problems. unless you have suggestions or bugs please don't post.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
How are you gonna interpret the radio? Cuz Teachy-Tv would suit it well as you could have like a little pokemon parade while the radio's on.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Yes! New DP graphics! This is awesome Zel. Oh sorry about sking for the tilemap. I've dun it myself and didn't mean to just bust in if that's what u thought. (u prbly forgot). That beta 5 and the videos just made the game better. I spread news where ever I see vba players. Your game rox!

Stalin Malone

Order. Stability. Progress.
Years
How are you gonna interpret the radio? Cuz Teachy-Tv would suit it well as you could have like a little pokemon parade while the radio's on.

That would be cool. If the radio is put in can we have a wider range of music unlike the 6 or so total that GSC had?(I remember 3 stations in johto and kanto). Wouldn't need to add new music since you could do what GSC did(reuse already used music for it)

Since we're talking about the radio, if it makes a comeback, the "Lucky Channel" music shouldn't be changed. It should just be a direct port cos it's an awesome song. It would be criminal to mess with it!!!

Going to the more technical side now, a radio (as far as I'm aware) wouldn't be too hard to implement. The up and down the gauge would be hard to do, but a list of selectable songs shouldn't be too hard to produce. I'm guessing you'd just need a script to change the music depending on the option chosen. As in the original games, the music would revert to default when you change route/city, but that's no problem. As always tho, we'll see what Zel says, although it'll probably be something along the lines of...

Zel in the Future said:
"It's not exactly an important feature so I won't code it just yet, but (as with the pokegear) it may be implemented in a later release"

Back