• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Just wanted to start a thread where all can show off their pokemon collection for all to see since not every one views the profile albums of every one.
Please post your pics of your collection and talk about where you got things from?
I'll post mine later.

---

MOD NOTE: If you're going to post in this thread, please place any large pictures in spoilers to avoid stretching the page.
Thanks! -Brendino Brendino Brendino

Also, here's a guide to ordering items from the Japanese Pokemon Center, as written by the lovely clefairydesuyo!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well, while I'm already here, I'll post some pics of various things I've collected haha.

Here's the first page of my TCG book. I'm not gonna post every page though, but these are most of my favorite cards, hence why they're in the front:
Spoiler:

My Petilil figurine:
Spoiler:

Oshawott and crocheted Petilil:
Spoiler:

Victini, Oshawott, and Pikachu:
Spoiler:

Plushies prior to getting Oshawott and Victini:
Spoiler:

That's all the pics I could find. I also have figurines of Umbreon, Blaziken, Tailow, Vulpix, and a keychain of Eevee. I have all main games, excluding Green, though most games prior to gen IV don't have a box or manual. I still have the box and book for Emerald and FireRed though. I also have larger plushies of Blaziken, Grovyle, Charizard, Croagunk, and Pikachu. I have a few tin boxes with legendaries all over them and I also have a Keldo poster. I think that about covers my collection. I have guidebooks for RS, FRLG, DP, and PMD RB also, if that matters.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I was just about to point that out! XD You also have the Vaporeon my sister has. :3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
How I keep my Pokemon Collection Organized:
Edit 5-13-2013 -I have everything ready. Too much stuff to list where I bought them at, so I'll just try and update when I get lots of items, I'll try and update my PokeCollection once every 3 or 4 months.

Picture 1: to the right of my PC,
Spoiler:

• I have my sea-otter Pokemon collection, hidden behind the print out is just the empty booster packs that I have not yet organized.
• Above them is my collection of tins, I have not removed the promo cards, they look cool in the tins, also the empty boxart of my Unova games (Black 2, White 2, and Black), and my books (which show info of all Pokemon up to the Diamond and Pearl era)
• Above them is the three starter boxes (empty, "Outstanding Oshawott", "Super Snivy", and "Terrefic Tepig" - and what RNC mentioned before about removing tags from the plushies going to wallpaper room with them, starting with the area of my Pokemons).
• on the right side of all my desk, is another shelf where all the plushies are at. Next photo.

Picture 2:
Spoiler:

• All my plushies in order - the ones that are not sea otters: Pignite, Drilbur, Bidoof, Pachirisu, Bibarel, Minccino, Snivy, Servine, Leafeon, Pansage, Patrat, and Watchog.
• I have my figurines in front and between Minccino & Leafeon: Snivy, Serperior, Tepig, Emboar, Watchog, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Delcatty, Reshiram, Meowth, Skitty, and Persian
• I also have the deck boxes from various theme decks - (full of repeated, common and uncommon cards), just love the design on the decks.
• Above them I have various key chain plushies, print out of the Dekorora promo, and my calender I replaced the original photo (of a rhino, animals I don't like, used for the month of May, with a printout of 3 animals I like - long tail weasel, a marten, and a sea-otter)
• Below the plushies are my two Pokemon t-shirts, and my 3x5 flag of Japan.
[forgot to close the drawer when I took out the scissors to open the package]

and for fun, just a close up of my sea-otter collection
Spoiler:

• plushies of: talking Oshawott, Dewott, larger (TakaraTomy) Oshawott, Samurott keychain on top of (Samurott) tin (inside I have all my DS chargers), and Buizel.
• in front of the tin are the two small figurines of Oshawott (from the "Outstand Oshawott" box) and Samurott (from the tin).
• Two print outs: one showing my favorite Pokemon, and one with Mijuka.

Hope you had fun taking a look at my growing collection

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I was shocked when I got my collection out of the closest last night and got it all laid out!!

My most liked out of the collection!!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Don't pay any attention to the Winnie The Pooh and the Superman in the back!! :laugh:
Spoiler:

Sorry for the dimness, it was 3am when I took these pics.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My three Pokemon stuffed toys have finally arrived. I can only take a picture of one of them. See, I'm sort of "cheating" at my birthday and Christmas. I buy the gift I like and will enjoy, and I'll wrap it up and make it seem as my grandma send it to me. I'm doing again this year. So the Liepard stuffed toy I'm saving it for my birthday (which is on Dec 13th) and Purrloin for Christmas.

So here is the picture with Buizel, and myself. I think the photo of me was too close to the camera, most of Meowth's face wasn't visible, so I took two photos:
Spoiler:

and also Buizel alone, right before setting it down next to my other small Pokemon collection on top of my PC
Spoiler:

Now, I'll have to wait until January to buy more Pokemon stuff, I'm broke after spending money for the rest of my family's Christmas presents

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's a great collection, RNC! I'm so jealous. I sadly lost most of my 90's Pokemerchandise when I moved. Oh, I also have the handbook with all the gen I Pokemon. :3 I used to carry it everywhere with me haha. Also, I don't think you have enough White Versions. lol

PersianTrainer, that Buizel is adorableee.

This is more of a TCG thing, but I'm pretty happy about this!

Spoiler:

:D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thanks Sydian, I was even able to put every thing out cause the bed wasn't big enough. :laugh: I had more games and all of my pokemon ds's also and I like that card you have.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Sydian, I just got it recently! My boyfriend ordered it online for me, so I had to stick her up on top of Hamtaro and next to Latias c:
PersianTrainer, I'm so jealous of that little Delcatty!
RNC, that collection *w*

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Thanks, Sydian, I know, Its going to be my sleeping partner for a long time, for some strange reason I get horrible nightmares if I'm not sleeping with a stuffed toy, now I can give my stuffed cheetah a rest.

Thanks AzaleaLightning

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I might take a picture of my game collection some time, and my other figurines since I can't find the last pic I took of them.

Also Persian, I keep my Victini in my bed with me. x3 I couldn't really find a place in my room I wanted it to stay so...it just stays in my bed haha. I also take it to school when I have tests. Oh, and my Oshawott sits in the corner of my bed. He's big and soft and fluffy and super great and he makes my bed look so adorable. XD

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm going to take more pics later tonight, we went out of town again today, we visit 4 different shops and I got luck at 3 of them, I got another copy of pokemon blue, another pokemon movie that I didn't have and the pokemon monopoly game that actually had all of the pieces to it, I was excited for that one!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Got Liepard on my birthday, just uploaded the pic to my facebook page [just noted something creepy - my eyes are red in the photo].

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Did you buy everything on your Pokemon collection or some people gave it to you? Oh, I also got that Pokemon official handbook :D

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Probably will take pics some other time, but I've got a Pokemon Omnibus Vol. 2, a bunch of Pokemon Adventure Volumes, a Giratina Origin and Cresselia notebook, and figures of Thundurus, Tornadus, Zekrom and Victini from Mcdonalds.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
These took for ever to upload. But it's every thing I have except for some mew plushies, I think. Ignore some of the stuff in the background.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh wow RNC..
Btw that case where you got Pokemon cards in them. Are those deck holders?

And wow, in that 2nd picture, your nails seems really long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back