• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

So, it sounds like the neighbors brought a dog, and pets aren't allowed on campus. It's either a puppy or a small dog, but it keeps barking incessantly. You know, I was really enjoying the time when everyone was gone for the holidays. If I couldn't leave, at least I was happy with the majority of people away. Now I get to live next to this wonderful little creature and I'm seriously considering about being "that guy" and reporting them if they don't get rid of it soon. I have to live by the rules, so does everyone else.

Not the way I expected 2013 to start, but okay.

Gabri

m8
Years
Try having to do Uni work on a 7-year old laptop with Windows XP and 128mb of ram, and a 1.4GHz single core processor, with no dedicated graphics processor for a whole semester because the decent one fried in mid summer.

It was painful. This new laptop was the best and most useful Christmas gift I have got in my whole life.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Laptops are always wonderful gifts. Unless it's a terrible crappy one.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I need a pair. Seeing so many pairings around me makes me feel oh so alone. ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My pair never comes here anymore because she left for another forum. So it's pretty much the same as being pairless.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually just paired with Nii/Stand Alone as my second pair moments ago. xD;

derozio

Years
..and once again poor Derodero is left in the dust. ;;
happy for you, tartar. ;p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I ACTUALLY BEEN WANTING TO FOR A WHILE BUT BECAUSE ROSSU IT WAS LIKE IDK??
But then I saw people like Syd pair with more than one person and making it a separate pairing so I decided forget everything I'm gonna do this.

I'M SORRY DERODERO. ;;

derozio

Years
Naah, it is alright, Tara the T-tar. :D I'm sure moo isn't paired. I've asked him. We'll be the super gfx buddy pair if he agrees! :DDD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Dero, you calling her TarTar makes me envision her as a fish. And makes me think of tartar sauce 3:

I am now hungry. And full of incoherent thought. Why body? Sleeeeeeep darn you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes good! Also do you have skype? I forget if you do but if so then I need to add you so we can chat more. I would say MSN but I keep forgetting my password and since they're eventually merging anyways well.. not gonna spare the effort anymore of making up new passwords just to forget them lmao.

... You really had to go and mention food Nii. Now I am hungry too. ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back