• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Friday the 13th. Run four your lives!!

Years
For me, its just an excuse to watch scary horror movies a month and half early, haha. Nothing really unlucky happened, and I didn't step on any cracks, break any mirrors, or see any black cats, so I should be good.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I only heard of this Friday 13th thingy when I joined PC.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I've never really had bad luck on Friday the 13th and that was the same case yesterday too. I really don't believe in superstitious things and the 13th is just another day to me.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I'm generally an unlucky person, so I treat it like any other day. I didn't even know it was Friday the 13th until the day was almost over. Oh summer, will you always make me lose track of days?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I'm not superstitious, so it's a normal day. I don't waste my time with superstition and things like that. This Friday the 13th I went and volunteered like usual and nothing strange happened at all.

\/

Grey Cat
Years
It just now occurred to me that I felt very angry on the 13th for no reason, I'm not very superstitious.

I don't believe in it, especially considering that I own a black cat who's delivered me nothing by companionship and good times. I've never been superstitious.

There's nothing wrong with black cats, in fact cats in general allegedly can ward off (or at least detect) evil spirits. People involved in Satanic rituals seem to prefer to sacrifice black cats for reasons only they know.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I didn't think anything of this day, except that it reminded me of the movie with Jason in it... However Insidious 2 was released in the cinemas last week on that day. I really want to watch it since the first one scared me good haha!

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
It felt like just any other day, except I was covered in blood because well... it was zombie day on campus! Haha, it was great.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
It's a pretty normal day. Actually, good things happened to me last Friday, except for catching colds.
But yeah, I think there's nothing bad about Friday the 13th, just your average day. But Fridays are awesome, because I get to be at home with my family, which is cool :D

Back