• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Tidal Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
good job man :D
anyway i want to help ya with scriptin and so on.. pm me if u want me to help :D

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Nice game you got here! Anyways if you need a scripter FOR ANYTHING let me know (I'll try my best making a script if you wish...)

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Wow this is a good remake of blue im looking forward to this..I hope theres a banner for this so i will add it on my signature..=D..I hope this game will be finish..

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
This is basically HeartGold/SoulSilver, right? But with entirely new features and re-imagining things. That is great. I really look forward to this. If I may suggest, adding the animation for sending out Pokemon from Black/White? It would really become appealing to many people (Just take a look at Pokemon Rouge Flamme!) Of course, I understand much work should be done to implement this, it's only my opinion. Also, having a new rival would be nice, if this game is both Male AND Female playable, than perhaps this could be like Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, where not only is the original rival, Wally, your rival, but also the gender counterpart. The main rival would be competitive and ruthless, where as the gender counterpart would be friendly and gentle. Remember that all of this is only the opinion of a newbie. I cannot wait for this glorious creation!

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
I can sprite some pokemon for you. What size you want them (pixels like 64x64)

I have stopped development on this game because i nearly lost all tidal blue files except for a few maps...
I do need a spriter for my new project Pokemon Nox Online.
It's in the beginner's showcase.

Nobololol

King Of Mercy
Years
I have stopped development on this game because i nearly lost all tidal blue files except for a few maps...
I do need a spriter for my new project Pokemon Nox Online.
It's in the beginner's showcase.

ok i can sprite few pokemon for that game if you want.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
This is basically HeartGold/SoulSilver, right? But with entirely new features and re-imagining things. That is great. I really look forward to this. If I may suggest, adding the animation for sending out Pokemon from Black/White? It would really become appealing to many people (Just take a look at Pokemon Rouge Flamme!) Of course, I understand much work should be done to implement this, it's only my opinion. Also, having a new rival would be nice, if this game is both Male AND Female playable, than perhaps this could be like Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, where not only is the original rival, Wally, your rival, but also the gender counterpart. The main rival would be competitive and ruthless, where as the gender counterpart would be friendly and gentle. Remember that all of this is only the opinion of a newbie. I cannot wait for this glorious creation!
Please do not revive threads over two months old. Thank you.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back