• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Full Sail. A rep came to my school a couple weeks ago and showed us videos and talked to us about it. It seems pretty nice, and is one of the few
"nearer" colleges that has the program that I want to study in :c

Arma

The Hyena
Years
24. Oh yeah, I forgot college in the states is even more expensive than here...

And Sammy, if you're considering about going to college abroad, the universities of Amsterdam and Utrecht are great for studying game-technology. I'm studying that in Utrecht btw.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Yep, I told you about it before before I went all inactive and such and I remember you telling me it was near you and I was planning on trying to visit you if I went.

I actually heard about University of Amsterdam and I was planning on going there if I got enough money to go out of the States and over the pond. One of my ex's lives there and he attends it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Have a good sleep, Arma!

yup! about an hour and a half away and i actually have a license now haha.

Years

Got my Drivers License. My dad made me drive the freeway from South Bay LA to North LA to get used to it lawl.

As for Uni stuff...well it's interesting, I switched majors cuz turns out I actually hate Math and the Natural Sciences. hahahaha

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was just lazy. I picked up driving really quickly and got my license in January after getting my permit in October. Drove on the freeway the weekend after getting my permit etc etc.

Years
35. It astounds me how long I've been driving every time I think about it. It's been 7 years since i first got my permit, and I've been fully licensed for 4 and a half years already.

Also seconding the notion that Sammy should go get a permit.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I myself for... just almost a year now. Yeah definitely not as impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back