• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Video Gaming (V3)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Day 08 - Best soundtrack(s) in a video game:

Too many games to chose from, but my top OSTs probably are from Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 and from Pokemon Red/Blue. The Banjo-Kazooie soundtrack is great as well!!

Years
Day 6: A Character(s) that you don't much care for-

Kratos (God of War Series) He's a very well written character, he's just not one I care for...

Marcus Phoenix (Gears of War Series) Never clicked for me....

Day 7: Your Recent Video Game Purchase- Harmoknight (3DS)

Day 8: Best Soundtrack(s) in Video Games Well my list would basicly go on forever, but if I HAD to choose 3 of them they would be Bastion, Sonic Unleashed, and Final Fantasy VII

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Day 09 - Best ending in a video game

The video game ending that I remember most fondly is the ending to Tales of Symphonia. Although, it was a real peeve to have it end right when Lloyd was a bout to name the New World Tree, it was pretty promising to know that everything is right in the world again.

I also really, really love the ending of Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations too. I loved the music that supported it, and how the story flowed right towards it; it was pretty amazing. ^^

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.
Because at the end, you have to team up with your enemies to defeat a stronger enemy that threatens to destroy the world you all live in. And in the end, one of you perished to protect the world. It actually touched me when I saw the ending.

Years
Day 8: Best Sound Track In a Video Game

Day 8: Best Soundtrack(s) in Video Games

There are so many great soundtracks in the video game world but some of my favorites are the Touhou soundtracks, and the Ragnarok Online soundtrack

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Day 05 - Your favourite video game character(s)
My favorite character has to be Commander Shepard from Mass Effect.

Day 06 - A character(s) that you don't much care for
I was never really a fan of Ezio, maybe it's just because I don't play Assassin's Creed.

Day 07 - Your recent video game purchase
I recently got XCOM: Enemy Unknown and it has been pretty enjoyable.

Day 08 - Best soundtrack(s) in a video game
The soundtrack in Mass Effect 3 was pretty amazing imo, and I think any soundtrack from the Halo series is great too.

This is a toughie for me. I would have to say the ending to Halo 3. I don't know, I just thought that it ended well.

Years

Halo 2/4- 2:It's the only time an ending to a game kept me pumped until the sequal came out... 4: ALL THOSE FEELS! It's about time they put some finite character development on John as well.

Bastion-I say no more, play and beat the game yourself. It's worth it.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years

My personal favorite is no doubt the ending to Shadow Hearts: Covenant. My mind was blown since it was just hard to grasp the concept, but the game gave you subtle hints along the way. It's hard to explain it without spoilers, mind you, but it just left me wanting more.

Honorable mention to FFIX as well; found the ending beautiful with a lot of heartfelt emotion.

Years

This is one of the questions that I knew would screw me up due to playing too many sports games. The most recent one that I can say that I really enjoyed was the ending to Portal 2 (it's even better if you manage to find one of the secrets earlier in the game that foreshadows the turrets in the ending sequence). It's one of those games though that make you wonder about what happened after it ended.

Day 10 - What consoles do you own?

The ones that I've got right now are my PS3, 3DS XL, DS Lite, Game Boy Advance and a Game Boy Color. In the past, I've also had a PS1, PS2, Sega Genesis (Mega Drive), and an original Game Boy, which I never actually had any games for.

Years

Although I only actually finish 50% of the games I play, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time had an awesome ending. But Portal also was good one.

• DSi
  • XBOX 360
  • PC (I'm going to consider this a console as I do 50% or more of my gaming on it.
  • SNES
  • Wii
  • Nintendo 64

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years

Day 09=pokemon mystery dungeon:explorers of time/darkness/sky because it made me cry *sniff*
Day 10=hmm I have NEs,Snes,Genesis,Gamegear,Ps2,psp,3ds and gba

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Gamecube & DSLite ( I didn't include PC because it's not really a console)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I own the XBox 360, the Wii U, The regular Nintendo Wii, Playstation 1, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo SP. Technically the Playstation 3, but, that's my sister's. She let's me use it sometimes, though.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

YES IT IS, DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE O-O
Personally, I wouldn't really call it a console, since they're usually devices made with video games being the main purpose, and while there are computers that are made with the sole purpose to be used for playing video games, however that's not the overall idea behind computers :p But to each their own :)

Just gonna count every console I have in the house at the moment, though some of them are shared with others :p

• Gamecube
  • Wii
  • Gameboy Colour somewhere
  • Nintendo DSi
  • PS2
  • PS3

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Day 10 -What consoles do you own?

• Two X-boxes
  • DS Phat (Location unknown)
  • DS Lite
  • DSi
  • Gameboy SP
  • X-box 360 and X-box 360 S
  • Gamecube
  • Wii
  • Playstation
  • Gameboy Color (Location unknown)
  • Gameboy (Location unknown)
I'm pretty sure that's it, but who knows.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Day 10 -What consoles do you own?

SNES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
PSX
PS2
PS3
Xbox 360
Sega Saturn
Dreamcast
Game Boy
DS Lite
3DS
PSP

Formerly had a Sega Genesis, GBC, GBA, and Xbox but sold those years ago.

Back