• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned! because my Treecko just evolved into Grovyle and figured out a way into the PMD world. But I swear, this sounds really familiar. Oh, whatever. *step into portal, gets seperated and ends up with amnesia on a beach*
Me: W-w-here am I?
Pokemon: Oh good, your awake. I was beginning to get worried there.
Me: Wait, how can you talk? You're a Pokemon.
Pokemon: Well so are you.
Me: *shocked*

Years
Banned cos Quagsire is supposed to be bulky, mine was more of a glass cannon. She could not withstand Crasher Wake's Floatzel, even with Water Absorb.

Years
Banned cos I found a shiny Poke Ball! A 8,192 chance you can find one.

tumblr_ma1r74Iz9P1ry00mpo1_500.gif

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! because Chainsaw Meowth found the portal taht was opened by Grovlye.
DARKPOKEBALL: Aight, let's go catch Dialga and Palkia!
*jumps in, lands on Cosmotone8*

DARKPOKEBALL: Oh heck! I landed on a pokemon!
???: Um...you are a pokemon.
DARKPOKEBALL: No I am not! I'm a human!
???: Great, now two pokemon claiming to be humans. Can this day become any weirder?

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
"Day: Oh pokemon Is that a challenge?"
Banned for trying to kidnap Cyndaquil.
Jumps through portal and lands on everyone but Cyndaquil
Nineray:Cyndaquil are you ok?
Cyndaquil:Two things one yes two call me Cynda.
Nineray:Alright hmm looks like im a Victini interesting
Hey look four other pokemon why are they saying their Humans? Oh well. To the guild!

Last edited:

kokotko

雷君
Years
Now you're banned because Jigglypuff would never say no to anything when standing on things resembling a podium...it would sing you to sleep right away :D

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned because Pokemon logic is awesome.

*Darkpokeball, Cosmo and Cynda all appear at guild*
Me : Wait, where's Nineray?
Darkpokeball: Oh he got lost and apparently mugged by some random Zubat and Koffing or something.
Me: Oh, okay. So this is the guild, eh?
Cynda: Yep. Now we need to form our exploration team.
-------
I don't think anyone mentioned which Pokemon they were. :/

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Banned cause i used Psyshock and took them out. Then I was joined by a Glaceon who wanted to join my drifting exploration team
Me: I wonder where Cynda. That Piplup Chimchar Meowth with a chainsaw(I can't put my tounge on it but i think ive seen him somewhere before. ) Chicorita and Pikachu went (You guys have fun deciding who you are)
Glaceon: Who cares lets go explore some dungeons!

kokotko

雷君
Years
Banned, cause you don't state which Pokemon you are. A psychic??
I am a Pikachu, of course.
Me: Look, I'm here! You blind or something? Not noticing a yellow colour...what kind of explorers are you, guys??
Count me in. I'm eager to explore the dungeons.

kokotko

雷君
Years
Banned cause I don't understand your present! An almost blank website??
Me: What makes you behave like this? You have a quest to accomplish and Glaceon won't wait forever either. Let's go!!
Glaceon: So true, don't mind the present, we really need to go...

LinooneFriend

Pokefriend
Years
YOU HAVE BEEN PENALIZED BECAUSE YOUR POST NEGLECTS LINOONE LAWS #16, #72, AND #124. YOU WILL NOW BE TAKEN TO THE PENALIZATION BUILDING TO RECONSULT YOUR LINOONE DICTATORSHIP MANUAL. IF YOU FAIL TO APPLY TO THESE RESTRICTIONS AGAIN, YOU WILL BE TRIALED IN FEDERAL FURRET COURT UNDER LINOONE LAW #37 AND THE FURRET LINOONE AGREEMENT OF JUDICIAL SERVICES. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THE LINOONE LAW, THEY WILL BE FILED UNDER YOUR PROFILE AND CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU IN COURT. PLEASE SEE SECTION 402 IN YOUR LINOONE DICTATORSHIP MANUAL FOR MORE DETAILS.*

*These rules and regulations only apply to those living within the Furret-Linoone Provinces.

Back