• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
lol every post of mine is long. :P

I have 3 Kanto badges now and no shiny yet. But I'm gonna poke around a little and see if I can find anything. This is Kanto, after all, and I haven't been here much in the original G/S/C, so most of this stuff is pretty foggy. The Leaders here totally bring the heat though, as it should be. I traded over 6 of my shiny Pokemon to make it easier cuz I'm not training Lv. 40 Pokemon that I have no real intentions of using. It makes stuff too easy, but I'm not sure how much since they're all lv. 60 and half the time they're just 10 levels higher than the Trainer/Leader Pokemon. So I better watch my step.

As far as the Walker goes, nothing yet. Mainly cuz they keep running away or I keep critical killing them. =<

I need a new shiny soon.

and thanks for all the welcomings going and and here's some more to all those who decided to return around the same time I did. o_O lol

Years
Well, I'm at 1400 resets for shiny Ho-oh. I just can't wait to see the gold bird on my screen >_<

Good luck on all your shiny hunts everyone :D

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
60+ hours logged into Silver and still no wild shiny, I'm just wandering around in it, some of the best memories are of shinies I wasn't looking for. I'm raising my Red 'Dos. Can I say I hate Brocks team? I didn't raise anything to take on a rock/water type so I ended up sending over my lvl 100 Shiny Bellosom for that battle. Over kill, heh, but oh well.

Keep up the good work everyone. Soon a shiny will appear!

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
Like many before me, I am Soft Resetting for a Shiny Ho Oh, this would be my fourth day so far. I shall name it "PhoEniX"

After that I am Masuda Method hatching a shiny Eevee, to be named "Fennec"
fennec2.jpg

After that I will beat Red and head to Oak and soft reset for a shiny Charmander that I shall name Toothless (because shiny Charizard really reminds me of that dragon from How to Train Your Dragon :3)
snapshot20091113193548.jpg

Then I shall soft reset for a shiny Rayquaza that I shall name XD666.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks for the congrats everyone, and welcome back DDD! Welcome to the new members as well. ^_^

I'm at 1445 SRs for a shiny starter on SoulSilver. I won't be able to shiny hunt much this weekend.

Does anyone know if the PokeWalker counts steps while it's in "Sleep Mode"?

Years
Thanks for the congrats everyone, and welcome back DDD! Welcome to the new members as well. ^_^

I'm at 1445 SRs for a shiny starter on SoulSilver. I won't be able to shiny hunt much this weekend.

Does anyone know if the PokeWalker counts steps while it's in "Sleep Mode"?

Yes it does count your steps :) It would suck if it had to be on all the time D:

And good luck on your shiny starter hunt.

@jscalalamoboy: Fennecs are the coolest animals EVER. I would try to get one as a pet if it wasn't illegal where I live :S Good luck on your hunts. I'm trying for Ho-oh too :D

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hi everyone.
It's good to see this place full of life again.
I've been busy with a lot of things, but I have some new news, but can't tell until I finish some things first.
See you around and good luck everyone.
pd: congrats to anyone with new shinies; and for those still hunting, never give up.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
@jscalalamoboy: Fennecs are the coolest animals EVER. I would try to get one as a pet if it wasn't illegal where I live :S Good luck on your hunts. I'm trying for Ho-oh too :D
Oh my God, so would I, except
1. They aren't legal here
AND
2. My cats would kill it 'o.O

I hope you find your Ho-Oh soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
LOL, I doubt your cats would kill it (well, depending on the size of your cats and how young the Fennec is :P)

Ya I hope you get your Ho-oh too.

Vicious cats, although so loving to me :3, but back on topic...
Still no fruitful results here, so I'll continue this headache-inducing endeavor.

EveeLover13

Makoto
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2010
Hey I would like to join this club =) I found a whole heck of a lot of shinies on my sapphire game, though im having a hard time finding shinies on my soul silver, I would love to find them, so could someone please help me.. Maybe once where or how to find shinies on SS I will be able to enjoy the game a lil more =)

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
So I have a secret guys...
I caught this last night at a friends while my phone was dead so I went shiny leaf hunting ^-^
Mild natured so... sync fail, but still.

Spoiler:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Also Aaryn, SGM, and Pazzkat. Then we'd be in business! :D

Indeed. But I meant the Co-Owners. =P
I'm not familiarized with them three as I joined later on. D|

lol every post of mine is long. :P

XD

Hey I would like to join this club =) I found a whole heck of a lot of shinies on my sapphire game, though im having a hard time finding shinies on my soul silver, I would love to find them, so could someone please help me.. Maybe once where or how to find shinies on SS I will be able to enjoy the game a lil more =)

Welcome. Hope you have a good time here. =)
There technically isn't a place to get Shinies, that I'm aware of, it's only through dedication and luck that you find wild Shiny encounters.
But since I don't have Soul Silver (or HG), I can't be sure of that... D|

I caught this last night at a friends while my phone was dead so I went shiny leaf hunting ^-^

Spoiler:

D: Epic Shiny Phoenix is epic!
Congrats on that. 8D

4/12

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2010
I'm interested in joining the shiny hunters club. I don't own any shinies besides the Red Gyarados in HG, which I'm sure doesn't count, but I'm planning on SRing for Charmander in Fire Red and chaining for Buneary, Swinub, or Sentret.

Perhaps even SRing for Shiny Lugia on HG... hm. I don't know.

Years

Spoiler:

No way!! That's awesome! Congrats man!

I'm currently at 2200 resets for shiny Ho-oh...hopefully I get it soon :)

Oh, and everyone who needs/wants help for chaining, visit my new website. It's under construction at the moment but the basics are there:

www.pokemon.jusdanvin.com

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
No way!! That's awesome! Congrats man!

I'm currently at 2200 resets for shiny Ho-oh...hopefully I get it soon :)

Oh, and everyone who needs/wants help for chaining, visit my new website. It's under construction at the moment but the basics are there:

www.pokemon.jusdanvin.com
Thanks much, bro. There is no doubt in my mind you'll find it soon. I was testing turning off battle scenes to make things faster and the beautiful bird appeared. I immediately caught it and my DS almost died part way through saving. Scary, needless to say I almost had a heart attack, by the way, its almost untouched and it has a leaf crown now and it loves me (:
Ah, and I'm Soft resetting Mewtwo now, as I beat Red yesterday.

Oh and your website will definitely help me, I didn't know any of those things. Time to get some shinies now (:
Keep up the good work.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
So I took a break on hatching tangela to go to the bug catching contest. I ran into this little guy and it totally caught me off guard! This my first random shiny ^_^. OH and sorry for the bad quality >_>

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
So I took a break on hatching tangela to go to the bug catching contest. I ran into this little guy and it totally caught me off guard! This my first random shiny ^_^. OH and sorry for the bad quality >_>

Spoiler:

Hawt. Dont worry about the quality, we get the point. That's really cool.

Back