• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 18, 2010
Very interesting. Especially the fusion pokemon. Well hope this project turns out well. I espcially like the face with the conversations.

Waudby

the three starters r lookin im not exactly sure about the grass one tho

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years
Im new two the team and heres a map i made.
gamepic1.jpg

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
nice work lets see if dark will allow u in i think you should be in the team but its up to the team

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
It is infact stated on Pokesho that the contents on the site are free for use, with credit of course.

Because people don't want their work passed off by others nor stolen for that fact. When you use graphics that were not made by you, it's common courtesy and required that you give proper credit.
well technically theyre not YOUR graphics, Ive been in the music biz for almost 4 years now trademark infringment is something you dontwanna argue with me about, just listen, if they DO give you credit theyre being nice because they dont HAVE to

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
dude... what does music have to do with graphics? I mean even if you use Nintendo's graphics they were actually ripped by someone and that person had the work so you must give credit to both that personand nintendo, in this case I think the people at pokesho made the avatars, if they made them you must give them credit because otherwise you're just being a thief...

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
what dark dragon said
i never knew you could hear graphics :D
yer but seriously i had a friend who found the website and i told dark and me and dark found a lot of stuff there that were funny but anyway like i said music is nothing to do with graphics

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
[_DarkDragon_] said:
dude... what does music have to do with graphics? I mean even if you use Nintendo's graphics they were actually ripped by someone and that person had the work so you must give credit to both that personand nintendo, in this case I think the people at pokesho made the avatars, if they made them you must give them credit because otherwise you're just being a thief...
The same laws apply, if its derived from another work in any way you cant claim it bottom line, if you use them without asking them youre not being a thief a thief is someone who takes something that belongs to someone else. In this case those graphics dont belong to anybody because the people that derived them cant claim them and the original author doesnt want them, this is one of the reasons why "fair use" was created

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
yes but people don#t ask for credit for making them, for example, if I rip emeralds graphics I won't claim credit for the graphics but credit for the ripping then the person who is using them has to credit nintendo for the graphics and me for ripping, that's what I meant, they can choose not to credit but it will look bad on their side :P

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Hey, Dark Dragon, would you like to write an article about your games for the fangame wiki? *points to sig* It'll be nice to have at least 10 games on it, and I'm asking the best ones I know (Then PT, haha)
(And yes, this message was copy and pasted. It's basically the same message to everyone whose game I like)

Also, since you seem to have many, make another about your project group names.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
ok, I will write one about "The Spherians Project - Pokemon Chromatite" and another about "Pokemon Sphene Titanite" (which is a project only mine)

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
[_DarkDragon_] said:
yes but people don#t ask for credit for making them, for example, if I rip emeralds graphics I won't claim credit for the graphics but credit for the ripping then the person who is using them has to credit nintendo for the graphics and me for ripping, that's what I meant, they can choose not to credit but it will look bad on their side :P
yes that is very true, by the way have I told you yet this game looks great? Well it does the dialog box looks really good, do you have manga facesets for all the characters?

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I have the ones at pokesho, there are a lot of them but I am missing the charsets that go with the paceset for most of them so I might make my own chasets :P

Back