• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze's Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
Years
You came here to see my art, right? Well, to me, they're not that awesome, but I'll let you be the judge. I draw different things- er, mostly pokemon, mostly human, mostly the little spirits that loom around me. >_>;; (Pictures lists from most recent to oldest)

~*The two spirits- they look over my shoulder...*~

The brown haired girl in the white shirt is me in the real world(sorta). The silver haired girl is known as Aura and the black haired girl with silver streaks is Rei. They scare me sometimes, and often appear at my height. They change size and transparentness at will.

~*Trixy the Sneasel*~

Trixy is out for mischief and good scares. She just loves to ambush people in dark alleyways at night, scaring them out of their wits. Tread carefully, and watch your stuff, she knows the move Theif.

~*Missy the Misdreavus*~

Missy is one scary ghost, but with a kind heart. From the shading, you can probably tell it's Trixy's best friend and partner in crime. Like her friend, she also knows the move Theif.

~*Torchic*~

The title says it. ^_^;; It's a Torchic. Picture idea came up in Spring 2003, but made in Summer 2005... <_<;; Yes, I was running very late...

~*Teddiursa*~

It's obviously a Teddiursa. What?! I'm running out of good material here.

~*Swampert*~

A Swampert. Heh, kinda reminds me of my friend's Swampert, Quake...

~*Kirlia*~

Yesh, my first picture upon using my new computer. Isn't she cute?

Enjoy! ^_^ Oh, and please leave a comment.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
Years
Shawaazu said:
The sneasel and misdreavus are awesome! How did you do that?

Well, I just drew and colored them as normally. But at that same time, I wondered how did the 'Dodge' and 'Burn' tools work, so I save the pictures and then tested them out. I learned that the 'Burn' tool darkens and the picture and the 'Dodge' tool brightens it. So I decided to have them as the alleyway bandits by darking the whole picture and then brighten the spots that light filters on(that worked for the eyes and jewels as well). After that I dropped a black background and then blurred the outline for it to sorta merge into the black. It was more of an experiment session.

Last edited:

adwajr

Bored Trainer... *yawn*...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Misdrevus and Sneezil are awsome. These are so cool. Torchics funny

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Eh? Is it me or does the first pic look plushie like to u? lolz Anyway,the misdreavus and the sneasal arent really to my liking,but the kirlia is such a dear!!! The swampert is quite cool too! no.1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back