• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
what schould i do after winning 6 badge and a doc wnat something from star temple

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
what schould i do after winning 6 badge and a doc wnat something from star temple

Last time I checked, there was no game called Pokemon Quartz, so it must be a hack, which, if you're stuck like that, it must be a beta. So, if my guesses are all correct, you need to wait for the next beta to come out.

Either that, or this thread was absolute SPAM.

Or, you're talking about Diamond and Pearl, and got the name wrong. Try to elaborate pure gibberish.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
You do know he have a section dedicated to hacks right? Don't you read the titles and descriptions of each forum before posting in it?

I'm moving this, but I bet it will be closed since I don't think anyone can help you except the creator himself/herself. You could do a search for "Pokemon Quartz" on this forum and see if there is a thread already about it. You can ask your question there.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Yeah Teh Baro created Quartz long ago.

There is no thread for Quartz anymore.

Try Marble the Sequel to Quartz.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2008
ok thanks now i know becous ive been trying to edit it whit AM so i could go furter whit playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back