• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Unova Legends![PG-16] (IC)

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Pokémon: Unova Legends! (IC)
OOC thread here

Isshu.jpg

Rules:
1. All PC rules apply
2. Limit godmodding(I say this because I don't mind moments where you might do it a little bit but ONLY a little bit)
3. No bunnying unless given permission.
4. This rp is rated PG-16, no excessive amounts of cursing, romance and gore. There might be deaths, Team Plasma isn't playing. If you break this rule you will probably be kicked
5. Please be active as possible if you don't think you will be active don't even waste your time completing the SU. I don't want to sound like a jerk but I don't want this rp to die.
6. Rp at your best, have good spelling, grammar and no one liners. I won't be a extremely strict on this besides the one liner thing.
7. This rp will be using the game for stats, moves, abilities to determine the strength of a Pokémon so do your research on your Pokémon.
8. Be friendly to your fellow rpers, no need to be mean to anyone everyone is welcome!
9. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
10. This is a chapter based rp but if you go at a faster past then others don't worry I will update with new places and events in the chapters. Be sure to indicate what chapter you're in though so I don't forget.
11. I will determine if your capture of a Pokémon is successful what level and gender it is you can pick the ability. I will also determine if you level up or not and how many levels.
12. Have fun! That's the most important thing about rping and this rp if you have any complaints or want to add anything to the rp just say them and I'll see what I can do.

Plot: This rp takes place two years after the events of Pokémon Black/White. All has been peaceful since the disappearance of Team Plasma. Unova has been able to create new towns and cities and create new events and areas for their trainers to come and enjoy themselves. The gym leaders have even become stronger and more strategic. All was good until a strange event occurred, Zekrom who belong to the hero who defeated N, felt that the hero's dream had been achieved and he was no longer necessary so it reverted to its orb form and then disappeared somewhere in Unova. The same happened to N when Reshiram felt he achieved his truth. N didn't take this as well as the hero did, the hero now just searches for Zekrom's orb as well as fighting anyone who challenges his champion title. As for Team Plasma they ran and hid from the outside world. Eventually they got sick of hiding and became a more violet group committing random acts of violence and criminal acts. They were upset that N and Ghetsis and deserted them but N came back to become the leader of Team Plasma and started his search for Reshiram. His plan became to find Reshiram and then become the king of the world by also finding Zekrom and the legendary dragon Pokémon Kyurem, they also plan to use Victini to assure their victory. Team Plasma has become a bit quieter now that N took over but the hero, gym leaders and police have been searching for Team Plasma's new hideout.
This year is also a special year for new trainers looking for the first Pokémon from Professor Juniper. This year she will be handing out not 3 starters but 4, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott and Tynamo. Trainers will also be introduced to the hero this year seeing as it is the hero's hometown. Now your Pokémon journey begins.

Rp/Chapter Mechanics:
This is a guide to how this rp will work IC
Chapter (Number of chapter here): (Title of Chapter here)(Part of chapter goes here)(What rpers are involved in this chapter).
Description: This is where you will get a description of the rp, you will see a time, season and location. You will also get a small summary of what will happen in this chapter.
Points of interest: Here you will see important places that might be important to the rp or just places that might be fun to go. You will see a ! if it's truly important to the rp.
Events: If any important events are going on in the area the chapter takes place in.
Important NPC(s): Any important NPC that will be controlled by me shall be listed here. Some legendary Pokémon will be listed here until they are captured. Trainers put here might have all of their Pokémon listed also but might not you might not even know the names of some NPC(s).
Paths: Seeing as Unova expanded with new towns and cities you can go different ways then others if you choose to check if the chapter update is for you or not.
Pokémon available for capture: Here will be the list of Pokémon available for capture. Their moves, abilities, rarity, genders will appear here. You can pick the ability of your chose and gender which you can indicate your chose in your post.
Objectives: There will sometimes be objectives you have to complete in each chapter to move on. If there is nothing here then your free to roam about and move into the next area. For example say you are in a route and they're no objectives then you can post about fighting/capturing pokemon and then post about going into the next route or town. If you move into a area that's not listed in the chapter description you might have to wait a bit for the next chapter to be posted but they won't take long.

Chapter (1): The journey across Unova begins! Part1 (Everyone):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
There is a OOC thread where you can sign up but they're a no available spots sorry. Here's my first post though.

Chapter 1:Grey's Trainer Day! The Journey Begins!

Spoiler:

Professor Juniper and Black:

Spoiler:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Chapter 1: Roxas's Adventure Begins!

"Roxas. Roxas wake up. We're almost there." The sound of Roxas's mother reached his ears. Roxas yawned & got up from in the car, sitting in place rubbing his eyes. He looked out the car window to see Pokemon he has never seen before. Roxas, would you guess, was headed to Nuvema Town to get his first Pokemon, to start his very own adventure. He would've been late right now if his parents hadn't woken him up.

Flashback

"Roxas! It's already time to get going!" His father called out. Roxas only groaned & moved around in bed, still sleeping. Roxas's father only sighed & walked upstairs to his room. "Seriously, you don't wanna miss starting your own adventure." Roxas only stayed asleep. Again his father sighed. "Why me...?" He summoned out Conkeldurr & it used Wake-Up Slap on his son. Roxas fell to the ground with red spots on his cheeks.

"Ow!! Really dad?!" Roxas pained out holding on to his cheeks.

Flashback Ends

He was so lucky to have parents like them. Nuvema Town must look a lot different from Castelia City. New experiences are always the best.

"Look son! We're here!" His mother pointed out. Once again Roxas looked out the window & saw many new things. It looked small though. There was a lab, different kids, cute Pokemon. A-ma-zing! Roxas couldn't wait to get his Pokemon!

"You'll be okay, right?" His mother asked worriedly.

"Don't worry mom. I know all to any situation so I can have a safe journey." Roxas answered. His father handed him backpack & new belt to hold his Pokeballs, Pokedex & Xtransceiver. Well, when he buys Pokeballs soon. "Wait. I don't have an Xtransceiver." Roxas questioned.

"Oh yes you do." His father took out a yellow device. It was the Xtransceiver. Roxas's eyes went wide. A memory to keep.

"Really...?" His father nodded. "Thanks!" He hugged both his mom & dad, happy to have his own Xtransceiver as he put it in it's fitting slot on his belt. Roxas said goodbye to his parents as they wished him luck & left.

"Finally. Now, where should I go...?"

Choice: Professor Juniper's lab

Roxas heads his way to the lab, which is bigger than the other houses here. So, where else would a lab be? As he walked & stopped in front of it, there was a sign saying not ready. Nice, so the other trainers must be here. Their was someone else here too. Should Roxas talk to him?

Choice: Talking with other trainers

Roxas walked over to the boy that was waiting too & decided to start a conversation. No sense in waiting in silence.

"Hello. My name's Roxas. Are you here to get your first Pokemon too?" Of course he was. But no sense in not asking of course.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Clover Cossinsky

Clover had been riding in a truck with one of her dad's friends all the way from Nacrene City to Nuvema town. Although it was very early in the morning and not even completely bright yet when they drove through the landscapes, Clover tried to remember what things looked like, so that she would know when she returned there on foot soon. Very soon. She smiled, thinking of it. She would get a pokémon to call her own! Clover had never been the one to oversleep or be tired in the mornings. Rather, she'd be the first person up to greet the sun and feel a new day rising - instead she got pretty tired as soon as the sun went down.

Just after 7 AM, they landed in Nuvema, the truck driver announcing that he was a bit late with his delivery and had to hurry along. But he wished her good luck as he dropped the 11 year old girl off right outside the laboratory and drove away into the town.

Clover leaned her head and took in the sight of the large building in front of her. There were buildings in Nacrene City that were bigger - the museum among others - but this had a strangely quaint feel to it at the same time as it looked very important. A home for a pokémon professor indeed. Clover smiled and felt very eager to enter. But when she walked up towards the door, she saw two boys standing there, apparently waiting for something. There was a sign on the door too, saying "not ready". She figured she'd better wait with the boys.

One of them had gray hair - strange, Clover thought - and was dressed in a jet black jacket and a bandana. He looked confident. The other boy had emerald green hair - once again, rather strange, Clover thought - and wore a black t-shirt with white short sleeves. Fiddling with her own long ponytail of bright blonde hair, Clover heard the emerald haired boy speak to the gray haired.

"Hello. My name's Roxas. Are you here to get your first Pokemon too?"

"Um, Hi Roxas!" Clover said, approaching the boys in a manner that she hoped was friendly. "I'm Clover Cossinsky and at least I am here to get my first pokémon."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
While he's waiting for a response, Roxas thought of what Pokemon he should choose. Then someone's voice came to his ears. "Um, Hi Roxas!" Roxas turned to a blond girl with a ponytail. My, she looks good. Roxas hasn't even started his journey & already his name is getting out. (He's full of himself! xD ) "I'm Clover Cossinsky and at least I am here to get my first pokemon." Another beginning trainer. Looks like Roxas has made a new goal already.

Choice: Conversation with Clover

Roxas got close to Clover attempting to make talk. This girl was pretty. "Why hello Clover." He greeted with a smile. "I see you also want a Pokemon. Now, what Pokemon will that be?" He's set the bait. Now for the trap to take it's victim.

Roxas already knew what Pokemon inside the lab would be. Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, & Tynamo. Unusual it would be 4 Pokemon, but that would mean one more person would be here. Then one question in mind. Where could they be?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Clover Cossinsky

"Um..." Clover put one finger on her lip and stared up into the bright blue sky for a moment, trying to answer Roxas' question, not at all aware of his interest in her looks. "I haven't really thought about it," she admitted, giggling a little. "I think I'd like someone who's... maybe... I don't know. It doesn't have to be big, and it doesn't have to be pretty. I'm glad if I get a pokémon that wants to come with me. Wouldn't want a pokémon that disliked being taken from its home, right?"

She realized now that it might be a bit strange that she hadn't remembered what pokémon were available, or picked her favorite beforehand. The others probably had. But it wouldn't matter; she'd gladly take the last one available. She could probably make good friends with it if she tried hard enough. That was what her journey would be about. Seeing places, getting to know people, experience adventures... at least that was her general plan.

"What pokémon did you want?" she asked him, trying to pry out what kinds they really would get to choose from.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Logan Zephrulos

Logan ran forward, looking slightly awkward as he ran forward, panting and sweating like a waterfall, but at the same time hardly making any progress at all. The plane from Icirrus City had dropped him off in Striaton City, and he had been forced to walk (or in his case, run) all the way to Nuvema. Outrageous. It was at least a hundred degrees, and here he was, running like some lunatic to a small town.

After running for what seemed like a year, getting lost, getting attacked by a troupe of Vullaby, and getting lost again, Logan stumbled into a town, greeted by a battered sign saying "Welcome to Nuvema" and below it, in smaller letters, "Drew+Abby". Logan shook his head, and trudged to the largest building in sight, a rather small building with three kids hanging out in front of it. Logan decided that these people were getting pokemon as well, judging by the way they stood in front of the building, as if waiting for someone.

As he got closer to the kids, he saw a sign saying "Not Ready". It was probably

Logan shook his head like a dog out of a river, then gave what he hoped was a nice smile to the kids. Deciding to jump headfirst into their conversation, he dropped an icebreaker and a conversation starter.

"Hey. The name's Logan. What's up?

HunterZero

Years
Grey Gallarus

"What's taking so long," Grey mumbled to himself as he started to get a bit impatient. He looked over to see a boy come over and introduce himself. So the competition was gathering around the lab eh? The boy was probably around his age and seemed like a nice kid.

Before Grey could even say anything a blonde haired girl came up and started talking to Roxas. Geez let a guy say something before you go and just cut him off like that. Now another kid had popped up and what was with his clothes?These three seem pretty strange to Grey but hey who was he to judge anyone.

"Well then Roxas, Logan and Clover Clossinsky my name is Grey Westly Gallarus and I'm sure here for the trainer day but I'll also be the one to become the next champ so make sure you remember my name!" Grey exclaimed with a huge smile on his face. He then looked over to the lab and heard someone moving around on the inside must have been the Professor.

"I don't know what's taking so long though, we should be starting sooner or later," Grey said making a annoyed face as he looked over to the door. He wanted to get his pokemon and starter his journey already.

Cheren, Bianca, White:

A blacked haired teen with glasses wearing what he normally wore stepped outside his home rubbing his eyes with his left hand then putting it in his jacket pocket like his other. He then waved to his long time friends Bianca and White as they two had just stepped outside of their homes.

"Morning Cheren, Bianca and I are heading over to the lab to greet the new trainers,"
White said as she let out a loud yawn and then fixed her hat.

"Alright then let's get this started, don't want to keep those kids waiting to long eh?" Cheren suggested as he started walking over to the lab.

"Ooooo I'm so excited to meet all the little new trainers! I remember when we first started I journey!" Bianca exclaimed being as energetic as always.

"Yeah it was a good day, that really brings me back," Cheren said with a smile as the three then kept walking to the lab. As they reached the lab they saw Roxas, Grey and Clover standing in front of the lab speaking with one another.

"So you guys are the newbies eh?" White asked as she patted Roxas on the head as she walked past him. White stopped in front of the lab doors and sighed. It doesn't seem Professor Juniper is ready......." She sighed as she then looked over to her X-transciever. It was Black and he had told her that he would be coming soon.

"So are you all looking forward to getting your first pokemon?" Cheren asked the group as he counted how many were there. It seemed that there were four just like his group.

"I remember when I got my first pokemon it was so exciting!" Bianca exclaimed with a smile.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Roxas Takahashi

"Um..." Clover looked up at the sky, not taking the bait. Yet. "I haven't really thought about it." Who doesn't think about it? Apparently Clover, but a lot of people don't think sometimes. Plus her giggle sounded so elegant. "I think I'd like someone who's... maybe... I don't know. It doesn't have to be big, and it doesn't have to be pretty. I'm glad if I get a pokémon that wants to come with me. Wouldn't want a pokémon that disliked being taken from its home, right?" Well of course. No Pokemon wants to be taken away from their home. If they don't wanna be taken away from their home let them be, unless they're injured & can't get anywhere. Roxas hopes to help those in need, people & Pokemon, during his journey. A reason he wants to go.​

"What pokémon did you want?" Clover asked. Good question. What Pokemon should Roxas choose before he starts. He knows the name of the starter Pokemon, but not what they look like. He's never seen any Pokemon other than Burgh's & his father's Pokemon. Others would be new to him from now on.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll choose..." Roxas moved closer to Clover with a smile. "...the cutest." That answer was mostly towards Clover. More bait to add for the prey.

Someone's voice came up. "Hey. The name's Logan. What's up?" It must've been the fourth trainer. Roxas didn't greet back though, let alone hear what he said. If he were under dire situation, he wouldn't hesitate to give a girl attention. It doesn't bother him though. He was still in the middle of making things quiet between him & Clover. Now he didn't hear what...ok maybe he has. Grey was his name, but that's all he heard, still looking at Clover.

Finally, 3 trainers appeared. Roxas finally took his gaze away from Clover to see the 3 people. They were the hero's friends. "So you guys are the newbies eh?" That was White. She patted Roxas' head, which he didn't like. He's not a kid. He'll let this slide this time.

"So are you all looking forward to getting your first pokemon?" Said Cheren. He seemed different than what Roxas expected. Still, he's not one to judge.

"I remember when I got my first pokemon it was so exciting!" That was Bianca. She was cuter than expected. She looks vunerable, so best not to hurt her feelings.

Roxas decided best to answer Cheren's question. "I know I am. I know my first Pokemon will be quite...fine." He looked at White & winked giving a smile. "Name's Roxas Takahashi." He introduced himself to everyone else. One question was left in mind. Where was the hero?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Clover Cossinsky

"I don't know. Maybe I'll choose..." Roxas moved closer to Clover with a smile. "...the cutest."

Clover, still completely oblivious, hoped that he didn't only judge things by their looks. "That sounds like a great choice... but I think ugly pokémon can be great as well. It's not their fault for looking weird, is it?" She still gave him a smile though.

Someone's voice came up. "Hey. The name's Logan. What's up?" It was probably the fourth trainer, Clover thought and turned around. Roxas didn't seem to want to shift his attention back to the gray haired boy or Logan. Clover looked at Logan though. He was almost as short as she was! He had dark, flat hair and looked rather smart. And he looked older than her. All of them did.

"Well then Roxas, Logan and Clover Clossinsky my name is Grey Westly Gallarus and I'm sure here for the trainer day but I'll also be the one to become the next champ so make sure you remember my name!" the gray haired boy exclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh?" Clover said, her attention diverted from Roxas at last. "Good luck with that!"

Then, three people approached the lab. Clover actually knew who they were - the buddies of the hero who had saved Unova some time ago. Why had they come here? They talked a bit to the trainers, and Clover was fixed on the girl White. She was so good looking... Clover would never look like that. And she was a strong trainer as well. Clover would have a hard time reaching her level...

"So are you all looking forward to getting your first pokemon?" said Cheren, the dark haired, serious teen.

"I know I am. I know my first Pokemon will be quite...fine," Roxas said and presented himself.

"My name is Clover, Clover Cossinsky," the blonde girl said to the older trainers, nodding. "Do you know why the professor is not ready yet?"

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
Professor Juniper, Cheren, Bianca, White, Black:

"Well hello Roxas and Clover," White said with a smile. This group looked a bit strange to White but they would make great trainers.

"I figure the real reason she hasn't started yet is because Black isn't here," Cheren said answering Clover's question. As he said that though there was a loud cawing noise from above. If one where to look above they would see a Braviary flying in the sky now coming down to land.

"There he is!" Bianca exclaimed as the Braviary landed and Black dismounted his flying-type pokemon. The blonde haired girl ran up to her friend have gave him a big hug.

"Nice to see you too Bianca," Black said with a almost embrassed smile on his face. "Sorry it took me so long I had to deal with N this time," Black said as Bianca let go of him. It was also apparent that Black was a bit beat up having some scratches on his face and his clothes being a bit beaten up.

"I looks like N gave you a run for your money Black," White said as she came up to the teen and brushed off his hat some. While it seemed everyone was focusing on Black, Cheren turned around to see the lab door was open.

"Yeah he seems to be getting stronger everytime we fight," Black said as he returned his Braviary and then noticed the kids standing aside from him. "So you're the group of trainers Professor Juniper wanted me to meet," Black said as he looked over to Logan and smiled.

"Hey you all can come in now," Cheren said coming out of the lab. "Professor Juniper is waiting for you and us," He added first looking at Roxas and the group and then to Black.

Inside the lab where Cheren had led everyone if they followed behind and didn't stray off Professor Juniper was waiting for them standing in front of a cart with four pokeballs on it.

"Hello everyone!" Professor Juniper said happily as everyone came in. "I am Professor Juniper and today you will be getting your first pokemon alongside a trainer card, a pokedex, pokeballs, potions, some money and a X-transciever if you don't already have one," She added as she then grabbed two pokeballs off of the cart.

"Alright two we have here are Snivy and Tepig," Professor Juniper said as the two pokeballs burst opened releasing the two pokemon in a flash of white light. The Snivy let out a loud yawn and then turned his back from the group only to look back a bit with a judgmental stare. The Tepig smiled to everyone and let out a puff of flames from his snout. "And finally we have Oshawott and for the first time we have a fourth addition Tynamo," The Professor said happily as she released the next two pokemon. Both pokemon looked happy to be released and eager to see who would pick them.

"So go ahead and make your choice," Black said chiming in for the Professor with a smile.

Grey Gallarus

Grey rolled his eyes at Roxas, how rude was it to totally ignore someone who was speaking to him. When the hero's friends showed up Grey was confused he figured that Black would be with them but he was no where in sight.

"I know my pokemon will be awesome!" Grey said excitedly to Cheren's question. He honestly figured that Cheren would be a bit more serious and harsh but he figured wrong. When the Braviary had landed Grey was happy to see it was Black but he seemed a bit beat up and tired. When he had heard N's name Grey clenched his fist, he hated N for what he was doing and knew if he ever saw N during his journey he would stop him.

When Cheren had told them about Professor Juniper being able to see them now Grey smiled and followed behind Bianca and White as they followed behind Black. The lab wasn't as big as Grey figured but it was still big and extremely clean looking.

As they reached Professor Juniper Grey was more than excited now to get his first pokemon but wasn't sure which one he would pick. He knew the three starters were Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig but wasn't sure what the fourth one would be. Thinking of it made the boy even more excited and it was obvious on his face. When all the pokemon were released his choice was clear, he would pick Snivy.

"I'm picking Snivy!" Grey exclaimed as he stepped forward from the group and pointed at the grass pokemon. The snake pokemon looked at Grey with a disappointed stare and yet out another yawn and looked away from the boy. As Grey chose his starter he noticed that Cheren had smiled. What was that all about?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
((OOC: I actually think White should have had an Eelektross xD ))

Clover Cossinsky

Finally the so called hero Black arrived to the group. He greeted his friends and they chatted a little bit. The younger trainers mostly stared in awe at the heroes. Then, Cheren said that they should go inside since the door had somehow swung open. Maybe they had just been waiting for Black; that would make sense, Clover thought as she followed the others inside.

They came into a big room that looked very scientific, with machines along the walls and a professor in the middle of it. Right, Clover reminded herself. That was professor Juniper. She had seen the woman on TV. She smiled as the woman pulled forth a cart with four pokéballs on it and let each of the four pokémon out. Clover's eyes widened.

The grass type looked very bored. It probably thought it was very tough! How cute, Clover thought and giggled as she watched it. The Tepig was adorable, simply. It looked very happy-go lucky and would probably love its trainer no matter who picked it. The Oshawott looked brave and happy and the fourth pokémon... uh. It looked really different.

As Gray made his choice, exclaiming "I'm picking Snivy!", Clover didn't even think about whether she would have wanted the grass type. She was busy trying to figure out what the last pokémon was like. Tynamo, Juniper had called it. It floated silently in the air, waving its tail like a fish swimming through the water. A tiny eel swimming through the air? Its insides sparkled now and then, shining out to the outside. It was electrical, no doubt about it; Clover could almsot feel the electric field around it. She was used to machines and thought that she could feel magnetic fields and interpret stuff from them.

The Tynamo realized that the girl was staring at it, and turned around, looking a bit nervous from it. "Aha, an emotion!" Clover exclaimed without thinking. "You look strange," she told the pokémon, sitting down in front of it. "I can hardly interpret what expression your face has got."

The pokémon didn't really look calmed from that. "But it's ok," Clover continued. "It's not the outside that counts. And I think you are very cute anyways." The pokémon would have leaned its head to the side and raised an eyebrow, if it had had any. "I'm not always cute. But together, you and me could probably look rather cute. Would you be my partner, Tynamo?" the 11 year old girl asked the electric pokémon.

It blinked. It had actually gotten chosen before Oshawott? Before the adorable Tepig? It was amazing! Tynamo thought he'd be picked last, by someone disappointed with coming too late and miss the regular starters. But this girl... aww, wasn't she too kind! He'd gladly journey by her side!

Clover didn't know a cliché when she saw one, and that's why this whole episode became pretty cliché now. Tynamo flew through the air into Clover's arms and the girl giggled and stood up, content with her decision. She wasn't the one to go with the norm anyways.

"I'll take Tynamo if I may, professor," she told Juniper, the eel cuddling against her ponytail hair hanging down from her neck on her chest, making small crackles and turning the hair static.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"That sounds like a great choice... but I think ugly pokémon can be great as well. It's not their fault for looking weird, is it?" Good comment from Clover. Now, on to the subject at hand.

"Well hello Roxas and Clover," White greeted back. What a nice lady, yet strong at the same time. Most of the people here now were in conversations as Roxas was waiting for the lab to be open. Then Cheren spoke up.

"Hey you all can come in now. Professor Juniper is waiting for you and us," & there's the cue. Everyone went inside the lab together & their was Professor Juniper in front of everybody.

"Hello everyone!" She greeted. "I am Professor Juniper and today you will be getting your first pokemon alongside a trainer card, a pokedex, pokeballs, potions, some money and a X-transciever if you don't already have one," Lucky Roxas already had a yellow Xtransciever & some money. Still, a lot of extra stuff is cool, like his own trainer card. Amazing! "Alright two we have here are Snivy and Tepig,"dJuniper summoned out 2 pokemon. One was like a green grasshopper, the other looked like a pig. Both looked cool. "And finally we have Oshawott and for the first time we have a fourth addition Tynamo," The next 2 pokemon came next. Oshawott looked like a sea otter. Tynamo looked like a floating eel. All looked very interesting. Who could Roxas choose? A cute one? Maybe a brave one?

Clover & Grey had chosen Snivy & Tynamo. That only left Tepig & Oshawott. Gotta be quick next time. Would pokemon to choose? Tepig looked like he was excited to go on an adventure. Oshawott looked like he had no fear. This...hold on! Roxas has decided. Oshawott was cute, & he acted brave. Maybe he could be a great partner! Plus it would score points with the ladies.

"Professor Juniper. I'm going to choose Oshawott." He said, picking up the Oshawott. Oshawott showed a determined smile, not gonna let his trainer down. This adventure is gonna be great!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Clover Cossinsky

"Professor Juniper. I'm going to choose Oshawott." Roxas said, picking up the Oshawott. Oshawott showed a determined smile, obviously content with its new trainer.

Clover smiled. The water otter and the boy would fit together great. Tynamo wriggled itself loose from her grasp and stared intensively at Oshawott. Clover couldn't read its mind or feelings; she wondered what it was thinking. But then she remembered something else and turned back towards Juniper.

"Professor!" she said. "Um... I don't have an X-transceiver. But I'd love to have one! I love technology and machines," she mused and smiled. Tynamo floated around her, finally having stopped staring at the otter. It started glancing at Tepig instead, maybe wondering if someone would pick the energetic little pig.

HunterZero

Years
Professor Juniper, Black, White, Cheren:

"Oh of course you may have one Clover," Professor Juniper said as she grabbed hold of a tray containing the young girl's starter kit. "These are all the things you will need for your journey," She added handing the tray over to Clover. On the tray she would see a trainer card with a recent picture of her on it having eight little boxes empty for each badge stamp she would get from beating a gym leader. There was also a badge case, a pokedex, a X-transciever(color of your choice), 10 pokeballs and the pokeball for her starter and potions along with a map of Unova and 10,000 pokedollars. Professor Juniper then handed Grey and Roxas their trainer kit.

"Make sure to keep track of all you things I once lost my trainer card and spent a long time looking for it," Black said with a smile as he walked over to Roxas.

"Oshawott eh?" Black questioned as he walked over to the younger boy. The trainer smiled and pulled out a pokeball and opened it releasing a Samurott. "Well then Roxas I'll be your mentor for a it, teaching you the 101 on pokemon training and taking care of your Oshawott," He added petting his Samurott.

"I'll be yours for today Gray," Cheren said as he released his Serperior. The large snake pokemon wrapped her body around her trainer and glared down at the weaker Snivy. Gray's Snivy looked up at the Serperior and then looked away from it with a annoyed look which made the Serperior laugh the little Snivy was acting tough.

"Hey Clover," White said as she walked over to the girl and pulled out a pokeball. "On my journey's I manage to catch a Tynamo and train it to a Elektross so I'll be your mentor for today," She said as she released her Elektross from her pokeball. The Elektross smiled at the Tynamo and Clover happy to be out of her pokeball.

"Also! Don't forget to nickname your pokemon!" Professor Juniper happily exclaimed with a big smile.

Grey:

When Grey recieved his tray he put the map in his backpack, the trainer card in the case along with the badges and then in his pocket. The gray X-transceiver he received he put on his right wrist and the rest he put into his pockets. Grey looked down to his Snivy when Professor Juniper said to nickname your pokemon and wondered what would he name the Snivy.

"Hmm how do you like the name Saren? Gray suggested to the Snivy. The Snivy looked away from his trainer and smiled a bit, he liked the name but didn't want to show it.

When Cheren came up to Grey and said what he said Grey was a bit bummed out. He wanted to be paired up with Black if he could choose but Cheren was still good. Gray didn't need help though he knew what he was going to be doing but spending more time with the Hero and his friends.

"Alright Cheren what will we be doing?" He asked.

Cheren:

"Well as for now we'll just be going outside the lab once Professor Juniper is ready," Cheren answered rubbing his Serperior's neck.

"She mentioned something about having a little tournament and teaching you all battling tips," He added looking at Saren.

"Hmm your Snivy looks like a fine specimen he'll make a great partner," Cheren said as he keeled down and petted the Snivy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Clover Cossinsky

Clover happily took the starter kit and started to pack things down into her backpack immediately. She put some things, including Tynamo's pokéball, in the many pockets of her braced trousers instead of in the bag. The pokédex and the X-transceiver were some things, but the money and balls and other stuff she put in her bag. When she got up, Tynamo stared at her. Clover giggled and patted the pokémon. Just then, White came up to them.

"Hey Clover," White said as she walked over to the girl and pulled out a pokeball. "On my journey I manage to catch a Tynamo and train it to a Elektross so I'll be your mentor for today," she said as she released her Elektross from her pokeball. The Elektross smiled at the Tynamo and Clover, happy to be out of her pokeball.

Tynamo seemed to be in awe of the bigger pokémon and floated around it, closely. "Nice to meet you, White," Clover said, pretty politely. "So what will we be doing?"

"Well as for now we'll just be going outside the lab once Professor Juniper is ready," Cheren's voice was heard, answering Clover's question at the same time as Grey's. "She mentioned something about having a little tournament and teaching you all battling tips."

"Oh, battling? That sounds useful, I guess." Clover said, nodding. "Let's not get too hurt," she added towards Tynamo. "Wouldn't want you to get all sore on our first day."

"Also! Don't forget to nickname your pokemon!" Professor Juniper then happily exclaimed with a big smile.

"Nickname... yes, maybe we should," Clover said, putting a hand on Tynamo. "What would you like to be called?"

"Tynamo!" the Tynamo said.

"Uh... of course. But... maybe... uh, maybe Tynamo is fine actually, haha. That way everyone will know what kind of pokémon you are. Right, Tynamo?"

"Tyn! Amo!"

"Then again, something short and sweet would perhaps be better. Tyn? Amo? Let me think about it for a while," Clover decided. "For now, I'll call you either, if that's ok."

"Amo! Tyn!"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: xD Yeah! I got Black! I rock!)

Roxas Takahashi

Juniper went & got a tray of stuff inside, handing it over to Clover. When Juniper gave Roxas his starter kit, he took a look inside. My, what handy items there were inside. Trainer cards with pictures of Roxas & the other new trainers. Roxas is way more handsome than what the picture shows! Roxas took his card in his pocket, also taking his badge case in his backpack. He put his Pokedex in a square slot on his belt. He put 5 pokeballs in 5 open slots in his belt, putting the rest in his backpack. There was one pokeball for Oshawott, so Roxas held that in his hand. He put the potions in his backpack as well, & 10,000 pokedollars! So much money! He'll keep that in his pocket.

"Make sure to keep track of all you things I once lost my trainer card and spent a long time looking for it." Black made a notice to everyone. He lost his trainer card once? Hard to believe since he's Champion. He walked over to Roxas, which questioned him why. "Oshawott eh?" He said. Black took out a pokeball & summoned out his Samurott. Whoa! Awesome! "Well then Roxas I'll be your mentor for a bit, teaching you the 101 on pokemon training and taking care of your Oshawott." That surprised Roxas a lot. Black, the Champion, is gonna be his teacher? That is the highest honor Roxas could ask for.

"Awesome!" He cheered. If it were someone else though, Bianca or White would be nice. But with Black, it would be the greatest time for Roxas! Maybe one day he could become Champion himself. Student beating mentor. It sounded so sweet.

Oshawott looked at Black's Samurott. He had gleaming sparkles in his eyes, grinning at him. He couldn't believe he could be that strong like Samurott. Oshawott was just as excited as Roxas.

"Also! Don't forget to nickname your pokemon!" Professor Juniper reminded everyone. Actually, Roxas wanted to give his Oshawott a nickname. But what name would fit him?

"Hmm..." Roxas bent down to his Oshawott, thinking of a name. "Do you want a nickname?" He asked. Oshawott nodded. "Ok then. How about...Yaibe?" He suggested. Oshawott liked that name.

"Osha!" He agreed.

"Then it's official. Your name is Yaibe!" Roxas announed to his Pokemon. Yaibe smiled at his trainer. His trainer was so nice. So...what now? Roxas thought.

"Well as for now we'll just be going outside the lab once Professor Juniper is ready," Cheren said. It somehow answered Roxas's question inside his head. "She mentioned something about having a little tournament and teaching you all battling tips." A battle? That answers that question more! He's gonna have his first battle soon! Hooray!

"Great! I'll wait outside then when she's ready!" Roxas announced to everyone. He walked outside the lab with Yaibe, stepping out the door. He stopped there, looking at the lab to wait for the others to come outside when they come.

HunterZero

Years
Black, White and Cheren:

Black smiled as Roxas left the lab, he reminded him of himself when he first started his journey. So eager to get out there and prove himself to the world, unfortunately the four new trainers were going off into a world with N. Black would have to stop N before he did anything to jeopardize the younger ones.

"Hey wait for me!" Black exclaimed chasing after Roxas with his Samurott close behind.

"Let's not let them have all the fun eh?" White suggested to Clover as she followed after Black with her Elektross.

"Alright the first thing I want to teach you is proper battling," Black said to Roxas as he then noticed White come outside. "White! Let's have a battle showing off some tricks to the new kids!" He exclaimed as the girl came outside catching her off guard a bit.

"Oh alright but let's wait for the others to come out first," She said as he and her made some space inbetween each other to fight.

"Grey I think we should head outside," Cheren said as he and his Seperior headed for the door.

Grey Gallarus:

Grey had heard what Cheren said put was a bit distracted by his Snivy. The boy had tried to get the Snivy to shake his hand but all he did was smack it away with his tail.

"Oh come on now I'm just trying to be your friend!" Grey growled at the Snivy which made the Grass Snake Pokemon laugh. When Gray had noticed Cheren actually leaving he picked the Snivy up and headed toward the door. Saren wasn't in the mood to be picked up so he started to punch and kick which Grey ignored.

When he got outside he put Saren down and noticed it looked as if Black and White were going to fight which would be so cool.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Clover followed the others out. She was usually good at going with the flow, but she wasn't as patient as she should be. Often, she would get annoyed when her mechanical apparatus at home took too long time to fix or when things were too small and annoying to fix. Patience wasn't her strong side, but fortunately she didn't grow angry when she became impatient. She mostly said out loud how she felt and didn't really consider the possibility of it being impolite. Like now.

"Do we have to stay here for much longer? Me and Tynamo want to get out and become pokémon trainers already. Don't we, Tynamo?"

The pokémon floated around her head and wiggled it's long, electric body. Indeed they wanted. The pokémon couldn't wait to get out from the lab and see freedom again... well, not complete freedom, it was owned by a trainer. Owned... but Tynamo didn't really philosophy much over it. Like an electric current, it went with the flow. And the flow in this moment was Clover the girl. So, if she wanted to leave, so did Tynamo.

"Alright the first thing I want to teach you is proper battling," Black said to Roxas a few meters ahead of them as he then noticed White and Clover come outside. "White! Let's have a battle showing off some tricks to the new kids!" he exclaimed. White seemed ok with it.

"Well... I guess it could be good to see... I don't really know much about battling after all." But still, she didn't want to spend all day here. She had seen the routes ahead through the window of the truck, riding from Nacrene to Nuvema this morning. That was where she wanted to be. She didn't really think of the very likely possibility that she would feel uncomfortable with the outdoors after less than an hour... when she realized that machines were far away. The laboratory at least had interesting things to look at.

Back