• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ZIRCO

olidude

Pokemon Zirco- Wanna Join? ;)
Years
Welcome To

1zmcbau.gif

INTRODUCTION
I'm making a hack called Pokemon Zirco, and just so you know Zirco is a gemstone. I'm making this hack cause i love hacks It is so much Fun and i hope you will like and accept my idea

STORY The story is 10 years after D/P/P
You live in the region of Sicho, you are 14 years old. One day you wake up and get ready for Poke Academy and everyday to get to school you have to go through the Slizler Forest. There are to ways through the Forest theres the shortcut, thats the one everyone takes and then there the path that goes through the biggest part of the forest. You decide that instead of taking the shortcut it would be fun to see how the other way is.

When you go in there are alot of trees and the big branches and the leaves on them cause the place to be completely dark, it is so dark that you can barely see your own feet. But you can see a light, a little yellow light, its quit bright you try to go over there, theres an entrance. Your thinking over if you should go inside you say to yourself "No!" and you try to get back to the entrance its to dark you can't remember where you got in.

You see that you only possibility is to go for the light. You enter, you see the light clearly now, actually the lights, there where about 5 torches. You hid behind a bush, you saw that there where about 7 shadows, there could be more there could be less you werent quit sure you couldnt see them completely.

Or actually you could see a bit
of the shadow that was in front of you IT WAS A POKEMON You remembered from class that it was a Legendary, you couldnt quit remember its name, but you where sure it was a Legendary pokemon.
They talked or the one shadow you could see talked, you could actually understand what it said you could only hear noises from the other shadows, But the Legendary Pokémon said some thing about being threatened and that they needed to fight back.

You accidentally make some noise and the shadows turn around, you can now see some more of them even though there pretty dark. You can remember some of there Names, You can see Cresselia. They see you they, they are surprised you run out the entrance, the Pokémon apparently didn't follow you but you don't know it you just keep running.

You bump in to something, or someone There standing was a grownup man followed by a younger man and a girl about same age. You look around and realize that your not in the forest anymore, no! your in the town you go to school, the town of Mismo. The people you stood in to, where wearing some weird looking clothes, they where a bit angry. You go on, you are in a hurry your late for Poke Academy, todays the final exam, after that you get your pokemon.

You come into the class, everyone has already started the test, you try and explain to your Proffesor he sounds interested and you say to yourself "I'm gonna find out what those Pokémon's where up to, and who those weird looking people where doing there!"

THE NEW STUFF
- New region
- D/P pokemon
- Custom tiles
- New events
- New character
-Buy Kart
- Buy a boat
- Steal Pokemons
- New Islands : Sunshine island, Tomb Island and Static island and by visiting all these islands unlocks a secret...
- And then theres the ring... The Zircon Ring, it will be able to control a huge amount of power. What will it Control... And if it falls in the wrong hands...

MEDIA
Spoiler:

Pictures
Spoiler:

TEAM
Olidude; Spriting, Writer
RKS360; Part Mapper
Unoko;Tileset Editor, Music Hacker, Co-Writer
Shaqattaks; Music Hacker
Ray Maverik; Banner Maker
Zataron; Mapper
Ninjakid: Script

TEAM APLICATION
First whats needed

SPRITER ( will do alot myself)
SCRIPTER
TITLESCREEN EDITOR
TILE EDITOR
TILE CHANGER
MAPPER
MUSIC EDITOR
MUSIC REMIXER
MUSIC LOOPER
BANNER MAKER
VIDEO/COMMERCIAL MAKER
POKEMON EDITOR
BETA TESTER
STORY SCRIPTER
TEXT EDITOR
OVERWORLD EDITOR

JOB APLICATION
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO;
WHY DO YOU WANT TO;
PROOF OF WORK;
CONTACT INFO;

Looking forward for your responces

CREDITS:
Raikou-san: This Cool layout :)

SUPPORT BANNERS
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
What are these letters?I can't read'em...i got sick of seeing hacks with a simple name like this.

olidude

Years
OH? thanks alot ( sarcasm).the logo actually took a long time to make And it says ZIRCO

Novus

The English Kiwi
Years
Ray, haven't you noticed that all the Nintendo Pokemon games have names that are just as simple, (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum), they're nothing special but they follow the whole Pokemon game style.

olidude, just a little observation, all four of those screenshots are exactly the same but with the person facing a different way.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I really can't read the storyline....
Please change it.

~don't get me wrong~

Last edited:

olidude

Years
i know there all facing the different ways its just so you can see the character i created

ahmadxlee

Pokemon-Axed
Years
I Like it, its got a good idea..

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO; To make the maps
WHY DO YOU WANT TO; I like making the maps look cooler : )
PROOF OF WORK; You've already seen it
CONTACT INFO;
[email protected]/ or, just PM me...

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
Years
It's a start. Not bad. BTW, you do have a few spelling errors in the story part.

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
COOL NOT BAD, well i can be the tileset editor for your hack.
JOB APLICATION
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO;TILESET EDITOR
WHY DO YOU WANT TO;I AM GOOD AT THAT
PROOF OF WORK; LOOK AT MY VIDEOS
CONTACT INFO;THROUGH AIM

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Yea

Yeah, I've heard this kind of storyline a lot. So you're going to have to do something that will really hook people onto your hack. Make some great maps, a VERY unique storyline, and make a really nice layout for your post.

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
There are plenty of hacks with dp tiles, so it must be possible

no i mean there are plenty of hacks with dp tiles and people are kinda bored of that, people likes custom tiles more then dp tiles, and where it says team application under mapper can you add
MUSIC EDITOR
MUSIC REMIXER
MUSIC LOOPER
BANNER MAKER
VIDEO/COMMERCIAL MAKER
POKEMON EDITOR
BETA TESTER
STORY SCRIPTER
TEXT EDITOR
OVERWORLD EDITOR
and other stuff, i said that because if you add those in team application it would attract more people to join, and can i invite more people to join? and this team desperately needs a scripter right? and i am working on the tilesets, do not start mapping yet, and can i add day and night system on this hack?

Last edited:
Back