• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well I POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!! Umbry and Ghostprincess will post first, since all they have to do is post a short goodbye post. Then You'll post Cirrus, hopefully Yashi will have internet by then.

As for the contests, each of our posts will be our contest for a specific category. Since we'll each be competing in different contest halls, we'll each have five posts. One post in the beginning, then one post at the end. So overall, Episode 4 will be 7 posts.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Wait, wut?!

I'm not so sure about your five-category thing, Charizard-kun. You only need to win five ribbons, not five segments to enter the Grand Festival, according to Bulbapedia and the anime.

Cirrus

Years
Phooey. I'm pretty sure that Pokespecial is the same, but... I haven't read all that much past Johto.

Oh... well...

I suspect that I'm trying to be a munchkin again. If you think so, tell me.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
*has never read PokeSpecial* I've read information about it off of Bulbapedia, but other than that, I'm a bit lost when it comes to the special

Years
IT's not that complicated. x)

All you need to know for now, is that you need 20 ribbons to enter the Grand Festival. There are 4 contest stadiums in Kanto, each with a different level.

The normal rank in Pewter has 5 categories: Beauty, Cool, Smart, Tough, and Cute. A coordinator must collect all 5 ribbons in Pewter before entering the next contest stadium.

It's not really difficult, maybe a little. xD

Cirrus

Years
Holy cr*p (Cr*psule Monsters!), I have no other moves of other categories. Also, that's illogical. IDK... this sounds awfully illogical to me. I mean, why does your Pokemon have to be ALL of those attributes? It'll be very confuzzling, I think. Just visualize all of those random moves they'll have to learn! Voltage is lowered and the judges hate you if you do the same move in a row.

Oh well...

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

*Sniffled.* Do I have to delete Starla's appearance, personality, history, and Leera's likewise? Because i'm sort of leery on that. I often switch back to Edwin, Nina, or Tai's applications to reference clothing or general appearance, and i'm kind of hesitant on doing that to Starla's. But if I absolutely must, then I will. Until then, i'll just merge the two. ^^;

Years
Haha. Yea, because if it was like the game there would be so much work involved with exp. and attack power, and stats. So yeah, just go with the flow. x)

So I'm heading off to practice, hopefully when I get back umbry will have posted already. If she does, it's your turn cirrus. Once you're done posting, PM yashi to post. Cause she's back. x33

Cirrus

Years
1zqtxky.png

Reloaded. Much more mature look... his coat changed colours over night because I think he looks better with blue on a green trainer card. Also, a BG change to the standards of Charizard-kun, Raikiri-kun and GP-chan. Now, Yashi-kun, you're the only one with a weirdly-coloured trainer card... =P (D=)

Sprite resources stolen from Pokecharms, so I didn't remove that credit because otherwise they would hunt me down.

Also, I'm offering myself and my services as a card maker/trainer sprite supersplicer and shader. Iris's trainer in the card doesn't look like Iris AT ALL... and neither does Leon. Starla doesn't have a card. The situation looks horrible for all parties involved. So, without further ado, I'll show up with the cards... about a week from now. K? =D

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Yeah! Teh Yasherz is back!
Cirrus, the only reason why my Trainer Card is such an oddball...
Is cause I'm just that freakin awesome XD
Ehh awright, I shall change my TC....
I'll just make one a Pokecharms and then take the trainer off and change the name....
. . . eventually >_>;;
When I get back to my dad's *nods*
which is in ... *counts off on her fingers* 10 days!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
1zqtxky.png

Reloaded. Much more mature look... his coat changed colours over night because I think he looks better with blue on a green trainer card. Also, a BG change to the standards of Charizard-kun, Raikiri-kun and GP-chan. Now, Yashi-kun, you're the only one with a weirdly-coloured trainer card... =P (D=)

Sprite resources stolen from Pokecharms, so I didn't remove that credit because otherwise they would hunt me down.

Also, I'm offering myself and my services as a card maker/trainer sprite supersplicer and shader. Iris's trainer in the card doesn't look like Iris AT ALL... and neither does Leon. Starla doesn't have a card. The situation looks horrible for all parties involved. So, without further ado, I'll show up with the cards... about a week from now. K? =D

oh em gee... THANK THANK YOU THANK YOU <33333333333333 I loooove you cirrus

*hands you the worlds biggest cookie*

Cirrus

Years
Uh... as a sidenote, could you specify what your trainer's pose is? This question applies to everyone that wants me to make a card for.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Well Cirrus. If you are being so generous, I don't mind what Leon's pose is, as long as it shows his ego. Also for Pokemon, I decided that Leon's first party will consist of: Pikachu, Dratini and Spearow since everyone else has so many Pokemon at this point lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back