• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
26. I remember a little story of some kids getting expelled on their senior year for selling ecstacy on the school buses back in 2010, funny enough though was that these particular kids gave me such a hard time back then I thought to myself good ****ing riddance when I read the names of the kids who were caught.

My PE coach wanted me to join the track team though but I declined though due to not having the time to do so back then.

The fights that happened at the school too looked like they were trying to take each other's clothes off more than actual fists flying. Now that I think about it I really should get back into martial arts sometime, been about 3 years now at the very least haha.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

MY POWERS OVER RANDOMNESS ARE GREATER THAN YOURS!

my-pain-is-greater-than-yours-o.gif

QUALITY animation

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
34. God knows why my lady friends on Skype love their boy bands so much, I'm more of a trance/dubstep kind of guy lol.

And if I'm ever watching One Piece again it's gonna be subbed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
36. So now my current list of shows to watch/finish are Death Note, Hellsing, Duel Masters, and now One Piece. Alright just as long as none of them suck as bad like the last anime I sat myself through.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
38. Lol not all the time, there isn't many girl groups that good nowadays IMO. Well except for Girl's Generation lol.

You forgot to say 37 in your last post BTW sweetie haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Lawl no worries dear ^^

40. Don't worry most of them aren't too good either nowadays, well at least IMO anyways. But there are a few like Kerli for example that aren't too bad.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
42. Lawl.

Haven't been listening to too much music myself though besides from Notorious BIG and the random j-pop video I get from you and Grunge/Asuka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back