• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most romantic place to kiss.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Imagine yourself with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

What would be the most romantic place you would kiss her/him? Why do you feel that it's so romantic? What would make that more romantic to you than something else?

Mine would probably be underwater by a waterfall in a beautiful body of water where the water is so clear you can see the sand from the surface, yet so blue and so green and vivid.

Years
The lips.

Somewhere intimate, closed off from the rest of the world, like the classic snowed-in cabin with a warm fire blazing.

That . . . can be arranged >=D

As for me . . . I dunno man. We all know I suck at this romantic crap but if I have to choose, hmm . . .

How about on top of some high mountain, overlooking a nice sun set.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Locked up in an elevator? I really have a bad idea of what's romantic haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
idk for me it depends on the situation and how we're acting and such. SO YEAH BASICALLY WE COULD BE ROMANTIC IN THE GHETTO IF WE WANTED.

Years
It's a chilly day during fall, you're strolling down the path at the park, it's lonely, peaceful and the birds are chirping. There is a slight breeze about, she cuddles up to you and you hold eachother by the waist. You stop, gaze into eachothers eyes, then kiss.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I feel like a summer night kiss on a porch is pretty romantic. Or on a Ferris wheel, provided no one's like sick up there.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I think the beach or something like that. I think if you really love someone anywhere can be romantic.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
Me and my girlfriend always want to kiss somewhere really nice in the rain. We always forget to do that when it rains, haha. But I think anywhere as long as it's raining would be romantic. Areas look so much more nice when it's wet from the rain.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
In any "natural" environment. Like anywhere in which trees and green are my main sight.

But I think the perfect place is near some waterfall or river in a forest or something.
Far away from the rest of the people, yup.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Where else but the top of the Eiffel Tower? I think that would be a good location for myself, as well as anyone else.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm not too sure, maybe somewhere high; on top of Mount Fuji overlooking the rest of the world?

Or maybe in a nice hotel, glass windows all around, overlooking a busy city, lights everywhere, people bustling around.. it's a cool night but not too cold, and the room is warm and cozy. After the long day out of discovering new sights and having a good day, we step out, and share a kiss on the balcony. The noise of all the cars and people fading away, and just that good feeling of having found each other in this huge world filled with millions of people overwhelms us.. and it just feels right.

Personally, I think most romantic -time- is more important than most romantic place. Sharing a kiss after a proposal. Sharing a kiss after the loss of someone important to let the other know that you are there for them. Sharing a kiss after hearing some good news.. those kisses to me are the special ones- the ones that are the most romantic.

Years
I'm not too sure, maybe somewhere high; on top of Mount Fuji overlooking the rest of the world?

Or maybe in a nice hotel, glass windows all around, overlooking a busy city, lights everywhere, people bustling around.. it's a cool night but not too cold, and the room is warm and cozy. After the long day out of discovering new sights and having a good day, we step out, and share a kiss on the balcony. The noise of all the cars and people fading away, and just that good feeling of having found each other in this huge world filled with millions of people overwhelms us.. and it just feels right.

Personally, I think most romantic -time- is more important than most romantic place. Sharing a kiss after a proposal. Sharing a kiss after the loss of someone important to let the other know that you are there for them. Sharing a kiss after hearing some good news.. those kisses to me are the special ones- the ones that are the most romantic.
You see this, Fabio? Some nice hotel in a busy city - start saving up, my friend.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I've always imagined this guy proposing to me, then we'd kiss. The scenery in my imagination was beyond beautiful. It was this park, and there was this oak bridge. Then there would be plenty of flowers -- white roses, to be specific. Then it would have to be sunset, and then doves would fly out from God knows where. Ahhh. My imagination. ♥

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
9840 Pineville-Matthews Road. (Quality Suites)

A nice, quiet, clean hotel suite, just returning from a nice night out at a nearby restaurant, what better setting could you ask for? I think they even have an executive suite with a fireplace and I can always supply the champagne and candles if that would help the mood. With any luck, we'd get a suite overlooking the Charlotte, NC skyline which is beautiful after dark.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Whilst enjoying a delicious pizza. Nothing is more romantic than pizza.

No garlic!

I think personally I'd go for somewhere private. Perhaps you're in someone's house at a party and you lead them out of the house by the hand and walk around to the side of the house and kiss them against the wall. I'd like that :)

Back