• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
These ones of the other two starters are cute too:

Spoiler:

Wow, those plushes of those starter Pokémon are nicely made as well. x3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
Those are pretty good! I think Chespin's is the best though.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Aww yeah! It's amazing how Pokémon X and Pokémon Y have actually attracted so much attention that nearly everyone in the world wants to buy it. It's so amazing, even the starters. And it's so big that even Google has noticed it. xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
Heck I even wanna put down my pretty purple 3ds and get a 3dsxl for these games....

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Haha, be prepared for the best selling Pokemon game ever (hopefully)!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Amazing dolls. Wow the internet is actually more impressive than I knew!
And I agree, though I imagine less people will be buying the japanese version seeing how their versions will be out in their countries already translated at the same time.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Not to mention 3DS games are region locked aren't they? Maybe that's another reason for a worldwide release.
Good point, it would suck to buy a foreign 3DS just to play the games for a few months to than ditch it for your regions 3DS and not use the foreign one until the next release. It's much cheaper for us this way ^_^.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Heck I even wanna put down my pretty purple 3ds and get a 3dsxl for these games....
Isn't that new? I recall when it came out.

Also, Pokémon still hasn't taken over Twitter. Nerds have work to do.

Cyclone

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Isn't that new? I recall when it came out.

Also, Pokémon still hasn't taken over Twitter. Nerds have work to do.

Cyclone

*opens battle plan*

"SO troops, first we must storm the base called Facebook, entirely filling it with Poke-awesomeness and destroying all ripoffs and haters. We will use the force of SPAM if we must.

"Then, the base named Twitter must be invaded. Multiple posts from every Pokefan must be about Pokemon, and once again, all haters and ripoffs will be destroyed. The force of SPAM is not recommended but if worse comes to worse it shall be used."

"How about Instagram, sir?"

"Same thing applies, except for one thing."

"What?"

"SPAM it. SPAM it all."

XD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Murtle makes me think of Moaning Myrtle in Harry Potter, so I hope the professor isn't named that haha. Cedar would be nice. Or Mendel. Wasn't Mendel the man that cross bred plants and such? I'm 3rd year in college, so sorry if my grade school science is off, haha.

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
Oh great so the professor is going to be a crying ghost who enjoys watching 15-17 year old boys take their baths. wow... Anyway, there is a type of tree called a Murtle tree or something like that. IMO, game freak has gone for more obscure names as of late, so I donno if they'd go for cedar. Pine, Cedar, What ever it's all the same to me.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Yeaaah I sorta misspelled her name hence why I got a taaad confused~

Maybe Professor Evergreen? I dunno, it has leaves in all seasons, sooo there can be a recurring theme goin' on here?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
*opens battle plan*

"SO troops, first we must storm the base called Facebook, entirely filling it with Poke-awesomeness and destroying all ripoffs and haters. We will use the force of SPAM if we must.

"Then, the base named Twitter must be invaded. Multiple posts from every Pokefan must be about Pokemon, and once again, all haters and ripoffs will be destroyed. The force of SPAM is not recommended but if worse comes to worse it shall be used."

"How about Instagram, sir?"

"Same thing applies, except for one thing."

"What?"

"SPAM it. SPAM it all."

XD
*static*

Sir, they deleted my post. I repeat: they deleted my post. Over. *pshht*

Cyclone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back