• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)(OOC/SU thread)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
That's cool. I can do an intro post tomorrow afternoon if no one wants to post. Kind of give a bit more than what I did. Also, whenever someone introduces an NPC, I will be recoring him or her or it in the proper place. That way I can keep track of everyone. :D

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Okay :) I'll probably have the Eevee and Leafeon mentioned in my SU be NPC's for a little while

Nideous

Years
That is your call. :) And I'll alter it for NPCs that are reserved for only certain people to play for. Like most of the Elders. :P Later, because I'm feeling too lazy to do it now.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Done with my SU. It's back on the first page, like the 3rd post down, or something like that. Lemme know if it's alright.

Nideous

Years
Supervegeta, you forgot to fill in his moves. Until then you are Pending.

Diamond, now that you provided an RP sample, you have been fully Accepted.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry about that. All done. Let me know if I missed anything else...haha

Nideous

Years
Nope, nothing else. You are Accepted.

I noticed you only have five moves. I said up to six were allowed, just so you know. If you wanted to add another one, that's perfectly acceptable.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I can't think of another one to add at the moment, but thanks for the heads up. :D

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Um, is there just enough room for me?

Name: Joe

Species: Absol

Level:45

Tribe: Sea tribe

History: Joe's old family hated their baby and tried drowning him in the sea. But before he could drown he was saved by the elders of the sea tribe and he was brought up by them. When he was fully grown he started to help in the battles and was extremely helpful. He doesn't know if his old family are still in the supernatural tribe or if they had already been killed. One day he saw two absols who he recognised somewhere fighting with the supernatural tribe against the sea tribe. That was when Joe became more aggresive.

Personality: He was once generous and kind but now he is aggresive and fights hard. Although he uses stealth over strength. When he joins a battle he never gives up until the enemy either retreats or is defeated. He is known to start fights with others in the tribe if they make him extremely angry. That is why not many people talk to him. He never likes to kill somebody on his own but he will do it if told to. If he ever is almost killed he will always scream for help hoping that help will come his way. If it doesn't then he waits to find out his fate.

Moves: Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Slash, Bite, Sucker Punch, Night Slash.

Other: Nothing

RP sample: You know where this is from.
In the middle of Ilex forest a Garchomp was just knocking out another Mankey trying to steal his food. Suddenly he heard a rumble. The rumble came again but this time louder. The Mankey jumped up and ran off screaming. The Garchomp was called Geo. Geo looked along towards a small hill far away and saw two pokemon battling! He looked up at them in horror as he recognised Dialga and Celebi. Then he saw a strange light. Geo couldnt resist staring right into it! Then he went blank.

Geo slowly awoke in a strange place. He could'nt tell where he was because it was all too blurry. Then he came to his senses and looked around hoping he was still in Ilex forest. But there was not a tree in sight! "Where am I?" Geo asked himself. He was all alone in the middle of nowhere. Then he saw men in the distance. He called for them but something in his mind told him he had just done the most idiotic thing ever. Before they had noticed where he had gone he was off flying to somewhere thinking about what he might find.

Nideous

Years
Supervegeta, that is fine. I said you could have another move, not that you had to. ;)

Luigimario, I have a few issues with this SU. First is the personality. If he was generous and kind, those attributes don't disappear over night. And I have trouble believing that he would be so betrayed by fighting Absol he recognized that it would cause such a drastic personality shift. After all, the attempted drowning did not. And for that matter, just who were those Absol? How did he know them? And why would the Supernatural Tribe members try and drown him anyways? And just why did they leave the comfort of their own dimension to drown him in the sea when there are perfectly good lakes in their own dimension that would have worked just as well. And if he is known to start fights with other members of the tribe, then why would he follow orders to kill someone, especially if he doesn't want to do it?

I'm sorrry, there's just too much that doesn't make sense. Getting the right length takes a back seat to your SU making sense. So, you are Denied. Adress the issues I talked about, and feel free to repost, but as it is, I just can't accept this.

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
Years
Name: Skypatter

Species: Ivysaur

Level: 20

Tribe: Forest

History: Skypatter was born and raised by a kind, loving mother, who was also an Ivysaur, deep inside the forest. His father, a Venusaur, was killed when he was still an egg, so he never knew him. His mother told him how his father had died while Skypatter was still quite young. There was a battle between the Forest and Mountain tribes, one of which ferocity had not been seen for a long time. The Forest Tribe was losing badly, so in order to save the survivors, friends, and anyone else, his father had to sacrifice himself for a way to let them escape. Skypatter played with other Pokemon of the tribe, and remained happy, with friends and family surrounding him.

After a few years, he was ready for training. It was intense under master Grovyle's harsh training regemine, but soon enough, he managed to get stronger. And stronger. And stronger yet. Because he trained throughout the years, he grew. It was a bright, summers morning like any other. The sky was clear, and the wind rustled the leaves, sending smells of the forest twirling around. Without warning, they attacked. The Mountain Tribe came from nowhere, and somehow, in all the chaos and confusion, his mother was gone. Skypatter's pain was never this great yet. Soon it merged with hatred, turning into anger. The Mountain Tribe had gone too far, and they were going to pay. After finding their location, he stopped at nothing to find her. Blasting people out of the way, he managed to locate her, but it was too late. Filled with rage, he blasted everything with one, enormous Solarbeam, creating a crater in the mountain, and causing the tribe to flee.

Now, he lives on as if nothing happened. With the occasional greeting from the Skarmory now circling over the forest, protecting it now and then, he did errands, got food, picked apples, berries and nothing has happened to change his life again. Yet.

Personality: Skypatter has a strange personality. He can be fun, smiles at the stupidest things, and laughs at almost every joke. He is pretty much the joker, and manages to keep that title. When he's hurt, he either retreats into his personal "shell" but otherwise, faces the problem with a head held up high. But when he's threatened with danger, he changes. It's like a whole other Ivysaur takes over him. He's dark, fast, and when angered, very, VERY aggressive. He once managed to destroy an entire battlefield.

Moves: Vine Whip
Razor Leaf
Bullet Seed
Solar Beam
Quick Attack
Synthesis

Other: Instead of square shapes on his head and body, Skypatter has circular patterns, that are very rare on any kind of Ivysaur, and his eyes are a deep sky blue.

(Totally didn't read enough of the thread. Posted this in the Non-ooc thread by accident)

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
I'm assuming that the Grovyle you mentioned is not Elder Bornis, as he's a pretty nice guy, and his training methods are not really that harsh. On that basis, Skypatter is Accepted.

Edit: In my last post, I started things moving. Feel free to post on that! And you can feel free to control any of the NPCs I have listed, except Brink, Monart, and Fin. And the Elder Primes, or whatever title they gave themselves. :D

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I'm back on and- WOAH! How can so many people post SUs so quickly?!

Anyways, my post will be up in a bit.

Nideous

Years
Sure thing. In truth... I'm not sure how many spaces I'm going to keep. Aquataris is Reserved.

And to everyone that reserved yesterday, you have five days from the time you reserved before they run out! Four days left now to get your SUs up.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Name: Xentea

Species: Espeon

Level: 40

Tribe: Supernatural

History: 19 Years ago a family of Espeons were living in the supernatural tribe, when the little Evee was 1 they were called out for a fight, and both died so he was taught by one of the elders, Elder Catalan, untill he was an Espeon, and he was Crown a warrior.
then one day when he was in the outside realm he spotted a Glaceon and liked her so he tried to spend as much time as he could with her untill,
most of the portals closed meaning this was
a strain on their friendship so he spent hours training trying to learn how to open another portal.

Personality: He is a strong and passionate person who was a very lovie person
but now he only shows that to his dear Glaceon to others he's a heartless murderer.
He fights the battle to only get stronger to open a portal,
his only Motivation is her, the Glaceon.
He feels strongly against Zecks Ideas, though who was he?
He is just a Physic Warrior who secretly loves a person who is the other side of the Galaxy.
He thinks he should stop the strain against the tribes, and he only wants Universal Peace, or atleast a way the Glaceon and him could be together in peace,
he thinks Zeck thinks that the only way they would be together would be in his and hers graves.

Moves: Psybeam, Confusion, Tackle, Shadow Ball.

Other: A scar down its left side of its snout.

RP Sample: Chris turned gently to the direction he will be going, He straightend and he walked through the corridors seeing the lush, soft, lime grass upon the Moistened Earth. He looked through the empty class rooms and found his room he sat and Adjusted it to the shape of the
silky, luxirous seat, he sat some papers onto his lap and he write on them for the next day's lesson, he gracfully jumped up and brang out his blue and silver Monocho 1891 Super Ex Ex and he flipped open the top and Dialed "678-995-6168" Bethany's Number "I would like to see Alex's Medical Profile." He croaked as his throat dried, he moved his hand towards his cup and pulled it towards him, he gently tipped it down his throat and the mouth moisten, he started walking towards the office

(Yeah Lately I've been forced to watch Romeo and Juilet and now I am trying to base this Pokémon as Romeo. Don't know why.)

Last edited:
Back