• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
What, another sentinel?

35fqf6.jpg

we're f*cked!

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'm sure Genevieve and Hanso would have all kinds of fun, Garet. Genevieve likes to talk, flirt, corrupt, you know, the usual. ;)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Lol, sorry Garet. We got a full house, and things just started picking up...I guess that's both good and bad. But mostly good. Right? RIGHT?!

BTW, I will be slightly busy this weekend, and most likely won't be on much, but I might try to sneak on once to post. No promises though.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Again, we'll hold down the fort. Apologies for the rudeness, but could somebody rescue me out from under GIANT FREAKING TOWER? That is all. I've changed my mind, I wanna join the battle.

Better idea! I'm gonna get myself out! Apologies about my earlier idea.

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hey. It's cool if I have Ignus kill some random ancients, right? Just until he gets found/meets up with some Goldies. He doesn't really know the plan, or even that there was a plan, but I want to have him participate at least a little.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yea, go for it, Lt. There's plenty of them to kill. Like, seriously plenty.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Such a pessimist Ray, old friends reuniting again. What could go wrong? ;)

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I love to play evil with a touch of subtlety. I just hope I'm not being too subtle with my evil or manipulation attempts. :\

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Indeed, whatever could go wrong? :B

I could go wrong! Im safe btw. Powers still out so i posted on my phone. I apologize for any spelling mistakes. Theres no spell check on my phone.

Well anywho, here comes the tension! Hoping for a 2 on 2 fight if another gold tribe happens by.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Oh, come on! You just HAD to interrupt the touchy moment! xD You do deserve the title of the Crusher, you bully, you!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Oh come on. I didnt just interupt, i set the stage for awkward jeolosy on the part of both combatants. It doesnt have to go straight into a battle. Plus what did you expect, you led me there after all.

I editted my post a little to make it better. no one posted after me yet so there shouldnt be any issue. especially since i havent changed my actions, just improved on describing sovereigns behavior.

Last edited:
Back