• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon XENOTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

HipsterLapras

Pompous Water-Pokemon
Years
Is this still in development? it looks very promising and i hope i see it actually finish because literally every other game that looks this good become a lost cause and the devs never finish it.... probably light platinum is the only one that actually finished

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
How can I play this game. For example, what emulator should I use?

Doesn't use an emulator. All games here are standalone games that do not require any software to run it. Simply extract the game files and run the game.exe file.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Is this still in development? it looks very promising and i hope i see it actually finish because literally every other game that looks this good become a lost cause and the devs never finish it.... probably light platinum is the only one that actually finished
This is a fangame, Light Platinum is a hack, theres like a million finished hacks. We are talking about game development here, theres a difference.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Okay, the screenshots and music are all epic and everything, but theres a lot of bugs in here, this really needs a extreme make over before its released. First, the bug with the loop, Prof. Larcoon says its a waste of good pokemon, but why did she even give it to you then? Then she gives you a pokedex? Who ever is eventing needs to play a couple more pokemon games to get a feel of the original pokemon games. Also, the players mom, says Hey. To make it more interesting, maybe, "Hello \PN, my sweet honey!" or some other sort that gives feelings. Hope this helps! Theres also a graphic messup, probably because I'm using windows 8.
fdhdfg.png

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Okay, the screenshots and music are all epic and everything, but theres a lot of bugs in here, this really needs a extreme make over before its released. First, the bug with the loop, Prof. Larcoon says its a waste of good pokemon, but why did she even give it to you then? Then she gives you a pokedex? Who ever is eventing needs to play a couple more pokemon games to get a feel of the original pokemon games. Also, the players mom, says Hey. To make it more interesting, maybe, "Hello \PN, my sweet honey!" or some other sort that gives feelings. Hope this helps! Theres also a graphic messup, probably because I'm using windows 8.
fdhdfg.png

I don't know anything about Windows 8.
But if there not a way you can shrink the HUD?

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2019
You should make a fastforward button where you hold and everything is speeded up that way everything doesnt takeforever

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2015
Hey, I downloaded the most recent demo but the events all seem a bit glitchey.
As previously mentioned the issue is with the loop at the lab, but I am also unable to talk to the professor. I enter the lab and nothing happens, select a pokeball on my own volition and then the loop begins. (and in the bottom corner of the screen the professor appears to be walking towards the stairs? but never makes it to me as the loop makes them begin again.)

If there is any fix for this demo, I'll give it another try!

The appearance and music of the game are stellar, so well done on that. I also like the little beach to the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back