• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lv100 Legit Phione Auction

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
Years
Here is a LV100 REG GTS PHIONE

If anyone wants it you will have to offer for it.
This Is an auction i will end this thread 3 days from now and I will post who is the highest bidder and runner up will get a mystery egg.
Alright let the bidding begin and remember it has to be a great pokemon to win.

Offer anything from shiny events to commons.(so basiclly all pokemon)

Hightest bidder --Supermachito

Runner up 1--kakashi xshadowx
Runner up 2--Dutch_courage

Last edited:

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
a bidoof! filler filler filler

edit: only a joke about bidoof but theres the real offer: Adamant weavile EV trained in attack and speed (moves: ice shard, night slash, brick break and aerial ace

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
Years
??? who r u talking to me or someone else and why

and can i join ur breeding team im a great iv breeder and a novis ev breeder but an overall great breeder

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
lol i meant like do you still want the combee
i'm sure flare will be happy if you join

and i was talking to them saying if you want to win this auction get a shiny, gts clone it and ev train it

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 2, 2019
the adamant dragon dancing larvitar AND an adamant elekid with cross chop and ice punch (both UT and lvl 1)

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
Years
ur still in second runner up so u will get a free egg if u can beat charmander or first runner up u will either get phione for winning or 4 mystery eggs for first runner up so u will have to do better

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 2, 2019
i reckon you're not into legit lvl 100 hypno or a all beauty contest winning milotic with the ribbons to show it?

Back