• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you like to see released in the next English Set?

Years
Basically, this thread is about what's in the title. What Japanese cards would you like to see in Plasma Freeze? No matter how unlikely it is that they will all be released in Plasma Freeze, just go ahead and post your wish list!

I personally would like to see the Shiny Collection's two versions of Meloetta EX in English ASAP, not the least of my reasons being some male players raging at it being too feminine! :P Just look at all that pink in the full-art!

Regular EX:
Spoiler:

Full-art EX:
Spoiler:

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
The Japanese Rayquaza card, which was the preorder bonus for Pokemon Conquest in Japan. It's a reprint of rayquaza from Dragon Vault, but with Nobunagas shiny rayquaza instead. I don't know why it wasn't a preorder bonus for the American version of Pokemon Conquest. They should have it be like a Plasma Freeze prerelease promo or something with this artwork.

Pokemon-Shiny-Rayquaza-Japanese-Promo-Card-144-BW-P-500x500.jpg

Last edited:
Back