• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 17, 2019
Frogadiers stats seem to show that it is a mixed attacker, as it is not bad in either SP. Atk, or Atk. To my knowledge, most fighting types are good in atk, but poor in sp.atk. Maybe Froakie won't become fighting type like we all anticipated?

Years
I really hope though that Chespin's final evo form is something better and epic as well, as Quilladin looks to be a bit of an embarassment if you ask me.

Yeah I do admit Quilladin may look derpy but cute at the same time. Its final evos' typing seems harder to speculate compared to the other two especially given he was seen using Mud Shot on Pangoro in one of the trailers. But still, I'm hoping it turns out great so the Chespin fanbase can be saved.

Frogadiers stats seem to show that it is a mixed attacker, as it is not bad in either SP. Atk, or Atk. To my knowledge, most fighting types are good in atk, but poor in sp.atk. Maybe Froakie won't become fighting type like we all anticipated?

I was predicting the same thing as well, and I think he may not be Fighting-type after all. I'm thinking Dark as a possible second type for the final evo in Froakie's line, but pure Water won't be too bad either.

Years
the instagram user posted lvl 20 amaura stats http://instagram.com/p/e-MP-cqfFb/#

So it appears to mainly focus on special-based stats, that's interesting. And then again it's usually rare to see a Rock-type primarily focus on Special Attack given most we've seen are physical-based. I was expecting it to be slow given Speed is shown as its lowest stat. And it's revealed to learn Mist, Take Down and Icy Wind in addition to Aurora Beam which was already confirmed via a trailer which showed it using it on Tyrunt.

Apparently the person said she won't be posting anymore, but not because Nintendo asked her.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
So it appears to mainly focus on special-based stats, that's interesting. And then again it's usually rare to see a Rock-type primarily focus on Special Attack given most we've seen are physical-based. I was expecting it to be slow given Speed is shown as its lowest stat.

Apparently the person said she won't be posting anymore, but not because Nintendo asked her.
i think you misread she is gonna power level and post stuff later when she is off work and then post stuff

Years
So great news, we still get sprites on the menu screen! (Like that Amaura)

Rejoice!

Not really that impressed with the leaks so far. But as people progress, I think that will change. I hope so.

Years
i think you misread she is gonna power level and post stuff later when she is off work and then post stuff

I wonder if this means we might see more information coming? Bit surprised Nintendo hasn't caught her yet unlike that other dude that leaked before.

So yeah, going by the screenshot of Amaura's stats it appears to mainly have focus on special-based stats, but it's lacking in Attack, Defense and Speed. About time I saw another Rock-type that focuses on special attacking, since almost every single Rock-type I've seen so far is a physical attacker other than a select few.

Cyndafan

Unknown
Years
Here's a video of interesting footage regarding Team Flare's leader or something, idk I'm not watching it. ;)

Spoiler:

if you lokk at the badge holes you some symbols and on the pokemon website when you look at the gymleaders "you have challenge ......." theres the badge in the background
i saw grants badge at the second position which must mean grant is the second gym

Years
if you lokk at the badge holes you some symbols and on the pokemon website when you look at the gymleaders "you have challenge ......." theres the badge in the background
i saw grants badge at the second position which must mean grant is the second gym

Yeah Grant will apparently be 2nd Gym faced. Also, going by that pic it shows that Korrina will be 3rd Gym (her badge is the one to the right of Grant's) while Clemont will be 5th. The other four are still unknown. I'm not counting Viola here since her type specialty and being 1st Gym is confirmed.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
I wonder if this means we might see more information coming? Bit surprised Nintendo hasn't caught her yet unlike that other dude that leaked before.

So yeah, going by the screenshot of Amaura's stats it appears to mainly have focus on special-based stats, but it's lacking in Attack, Defense and Speed. About time I saw another Rock-type that focuses on special attacking, since almost every single Rock-type I've seen so far is a physical attacker other than a select few.
well if she power levels fast enough before ole nintendo find her we may get fennekins final evo and maybe other stuff hopefully when it evolves it gets decent defense or speed

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
I do have to admit that the Mega Charizard X will be OP indeed. He'll not only have extremely strong physical attacks thanks to his Tough Claws ability, but Dragon and Fire as you said is a near-unresisted STAB combination that appears only to be resisted by Empoleon I think, and also a few other ones I may have missed. Also, Dragon STAB will be walled by any Fairy-types but thankfully as you said it will have other moves to get around them. I know that Fire/Dragon typing has been used already, on Reshiram but it definitely gave Charizard the love he needed.

An Outrage and Flare Blitz coming from this thing is sure gonna hurt.

Whether or not Mega Charizard X is going to see use is dependant on a few things, notably;

1) How big is the Attack increase? / how much does Tough Claws boost contact moves? (enough to make up for a lack of held items, such as a Life Orb? / Choice Band? etc)
2) Whether or not it is better than other Mega evolutions
3) Also, it still has to deal with having a 4x weakness to Stealth Rock as it switches in, unless something has changed with the mechanics, so it would be really annoying.

If we are lucky, Tough Claws will act as a free LO boost, which would then make it quite feasible as Zard still has Dragon Dance as an egg move, but still, it's too early to say whether or not it will be overpowered or not.

(also Empoleon doesn't resist Fire/Dragon, literally the only things that resist it is Heatran (Flash Fire) and any [Fire resist]/Fairy types :x)

In-game anything goes. ;) bellyzard

Last edited:
Years
Apparently the Nintenfeds are knocking on doors and confiscating games. One of the leakers said not only did Nintendo give him a cease and desist but also confiscated the game. O_O

Yeah, that dude in question (Kosthedin) also had to take down all his images relating to the in-game footage. But still there's been another person leaking on Instagram yet Nintendo hasn't cracked down on her yet.

Years
5TY1eDo.jpg

Lol if this is true....Fennekin I choose you! Lol, but doesnt look that bad. To human like in my opinion

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Yeah, that dude in question (Kosthedin) also had to take down all his images relating to the in-game footage. But still there's been another person leaking on Instagram yet Nintendo hasn't cracked down on her yet.
yeah but he was kind of the first and had posted more and had a tonne more followers so they might not have noticed her just yet

Years
5TY1eDo.jpg

Lol if this is true....Fennekin I choose you! Lol, but doesnt look that bad. To human like in my opinion

Given how awesome Fennekin's final stage turned out I'm hoping that Chespin and Froakie's ones turn out great as well, if not just as epic. Froakie's one I could see having the potential to look really badass, but Chespin's one will be some mixed bag imo.

At least I know that confirms Fennekin will be who I'm taking in my other version. I'm loving the name Delphox as well!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Spoiler:

If this is true.

Delphox = Delphi + Fox (/obvious play on Fox.

The Oracle of Delphi would suit the psychic type :).

Years
I must say I am quiet surprised how well most people responded on this one. I must be one of the few ones that are not very amazed by this one. But it could have end up being worse so, I like it :D

Years
If this is true.

Delphox = Delphi + Fox (/obvious play on Fox.

The Oracle of Delphi would suit the psychic type :).

I guess so, and hey the screenshot has confirmed the typing that everyone was hoping for - Fire/Psychic!

I knew right from the start that Fennekin would not become a Fire/Fighting-type. My predictions were spot-on! Now only if the other two turned out just as good as well, but I'm hoping they aren't bad in comparison to Delphox.

Years
Only judging by that picture I really don't like it. Doesn't really matter, as I'm gonna have Charizard(Y even) on my team! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back