• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chaos gold needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathewhack2

I call her she's mine!
Years
we need help with pokemon chaos gold i need a battle sprite of this charactor
and a back

and a spritesheet ready for rmxp i will gladly give lots of credit and
i'm looking for a beta tester the thread should appear on games showcase
so if someone has these i will be very happy

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Should this be close??
This guy had make another thread and change the name of the game...

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
OMG, ban this guy. I mean really, decide on a freaking name, learn english, and stop making 5 threads a day about your game (which is lacking in every area) or needing help.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
we need help with pokemon chaos gold i need a battle sprite of this charactor
and a back

and a spritesheet ready for rmxp i will gladly give lots of credit and
i'm looking for a beta tester the thread should appear on games showcase
so if someone has these i will be very happy
Let's put it this way. No one has them. No one has the ability to magically create every sprite, spritesheet, sound, or tileset when you need them. Not only that, but they probably won't do it just for credit in a game that looks like it'll fail pretty soon, if it isn't already a failure. The first thing you've got to do is actually show that the game is going to work. If you have to, just use substitute sprites for a while, but you've got to show that you're working on something, even if it isn't like the picture you have in your head. In other words, you can talk the talk, but you've also got to walk the walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back