• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Like my new font?

Ooh! Good luck on your new race! :D

As for my hunts:

I'm triple SRing Articuno, Ho-oh and Kyurem. As soon as I get any I will SR Giratina, but I was too lazy to get further in my Platinum, and my White file hasn't caught Kyurem yet.. so it seemed a good idea! Haha!

Articuno: 2130 SRs
Ho-oh: 2134 SRs
Kyurem: 555 SRs

I want Ho-oh first, really, or I'd be pleased with Articuno. I want Shiny Kyurem but it's my least favourite of them.
(March madness please?)
I hope I get something soon!
TSE

Awesome! Good luck with those, especially Ho-Oh. Shiny Kyurem has never appealed to me much, but that's your choice!
I'm at 2345 Pikachu. I think I'll stop updating my other hunts, as this is all I'm doing at the moment. I really hope to get something soon, so I can SR starters. Bye everyone, see ya!

P.S. Anyone coming on the IRC soon?

Years
SHINY! SMEARGLE! MASUDA! SHINY! WUT?!
WELL. I'd better tell this story as the video uploads...
So, I've been SRing Articuno, Ho-oh and Kyurem ALL DAY. ALL DAY! Short of about an hour ago when I got an urge to start playing Platinum. And, maybe a week ago I started a Masuda Smeargle hunt, because I needed to train my Giratina Catching Smeargle up. I decided it'd be fun to Masuda it while I trained it, so it seemed perfect.
So, back to today. I was playing Platinum and decided to get some eggs hatched since it's been almost a week since I have worked on the hunt, and after all of 8 EGGS, and Shiny Smeargle appeared! I still can't comprehend this xD
My shortest hunt ever, tallying 73 eggs. And a dizzy TSE to top it all.
My last Shiny, Snivy, appeared in March while watching Chuggaaconroy's pokemon Emerald walkthrough.. Exact same with this one! I named the Smeargle Platinum, though I might change that later. Not sure.
I'll grab some pictures later, but I'm still revelling in it's red tailed glory thus far.
(Oh, and, sorry Keruso! ): )
TSE

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Congrats on Shiny Smeargle, TheShinyEevee!

I've been doing some random hunting lately.

I contined my Abra hunt, and I am at 3202 on that.
I started a Fire Red Journey hunt (150 on each route), and I am at 1500 on that.
I also did some RAs (run-aways) for Zapdos, and I did 256 of those.

Now I get to go to work for 10 hours. Yay for working 9PM to 7AM. o3o

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
2675 Eevee.

"lol" carefulwetpaint, I've named a few of my characters Shiny for SRing starters, haha!

I like the font, SS01! It contrasts nicely with Quilava's Glacation (the skin I've been using since 2006! And it's still the best :cer_tongue: ). Maybe a size or two bigger, though?

Anyways, my goal is to reclaim all my lost shinies since many of my shinies lost were actually in Ruby or are available in Ruby.

I'm sorry to hear that, Landorus. :( I hope you can reclaim them all soon!

shiny totodile

I have a Skitty (shiny)

OMG SHINY ODDISH APPEARED IN RUBY SAFARI ZONE!

Congrats on all those shinies!! Welcome to the club, Skitty1!

Years
Quick Update:
Eevee MM 90 eggs

Im thinkingof puttin eevee on hold to see if i can complete the march quest also congrats to everyone on their shinies especially TSE on the shiny Smeargle :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
4444 resets for Heatran so far ;P

It's annoying, I found out the other day that my Sapphire's internal battery had died, and also that I can no longer connect to the internet because the new router we got a couple of months back uses WPA security. I never got a foreign ditto so I can't Masuda much without the GTS... I might have a couple of males from former trades that I could breed the egg groups of (I think MM still works in that situation?), but I'd prefer some variety :/
That and I can't connect to distributions like the Zekrom/Reshiram one that just started!

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I like the font, SS01! It contrasts nicely with Quilava's Glaciation (the skin I've been using since 2006! And it's still the best :cer_tongue: ). Maybe a size or two bigger, though?

I don't like Quilava's Glaciation.. Route 167+ is the best!

I can no longer connect to the internet because the new router we got a couple of months back uses WPA security.

(I think MM still works in that situation)

That's too bad!
Whether the router uses WEP or WPA can easily be changed. Just PM me if you want to me to tell you how to do it.

Yes, MM still works in that situation.

Congrats! I've gotta watch chuggaconroy more, maybe he is lucky.

I'm at 2598 Pikachu. I've stopped updating my other hunts until I get this.
After I'm done with him, I might RE Wingull for the March quest, or I might get some SRing done on Articuno, after which I eventually will SR starters.

Years
I'm lost. Flipping out. Confused.
ANOTHER SHINY!
ARTICUNO!!!
My first ever 1/8192 shiny and I HAVE IT!! I'm kinda upset that I used the Masterball, but heck, I DON'T CARE!
3108 Articuno SRs, and 6998 in total, counting Ho-oh and Kyurem too. I saw it scroll across the screen, and I just froze with my hand over my mouth! I cannot BELIEVE the luck I've been having!
Also, thanks everyone who congratulated Smeargle.
Two Shinies in under 24 hours!!! What is this?!
Still shaking. I cannot comprehend Smeargle yet, let alone Articuno too! WHAT?!
I was watching ChuggaaConroy's Emerald Let's Play again xD Ep 35 this time! Third shiny in a row!
Pinch me...
TSE

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to the club, Skitty1! Congrats on the shiny Skitty!

Congrats on the shiny Oddish, Landorus!

Congrats on the shiny Smeargle and Articuno! Wow, two in one day. What's this ChuggaaConroy's Emerald Let's Play? Is it a video series on Youtube? Maybe I should watch some while hunting. :)

This week's random hunt is... Togepi!

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
2012-03-11121356.jpg

sweetness. a Pokemon i dont have as of yet. I was hoping for a Magnemite to use on a future team, but who cares!!! (yes i complained about Venomoth, but that's only because i wanted Abra at the time.) which also means that i won the race with ShinySeacher. I was also chatting with SS and TheShinyEeevee in that IRC when it showed. I believe i was going to try for Zapdos next, but ill leave that for another day. Now im going for Tentacool. second pic, as always:

2012-03-11121838.jpg

congrats to all other shinies

Years
By now, I am surely past a thousand slugma. I have discovered that I don't mind egg-hatching, it just feels really tedious. I also get my hopes up at every egg that hatches. So far this is my longest hunt (only two weeks) but I can't really complain to much after my previous luck. Who knows? Perhaps it'll shine tonight :)
Congrats on the oddish, smeargle, articuno and magneton as well as any others I might have missed! Perhaps I will try watching this chugaaconroy, maybe he is lucky...

DarkBreloom

Wesker Hater
Years
Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of activity.

I am currently hunting for shroomish in emerald and i have written down the encounters and i have gotten up to 8,621 shroomish and im not giving up like i gave up on voltorb.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
(...) I like the font, SS01! It contrasts nicely with Quilava's Glacation (the skin I've been using since 2006!) (...)

Quilava's Glaciation, represent!
*High-fives*

Hope everyone's been doing well with their hunts! I find it hard to sustain a hunt, these days.

In fact, I haven't been doing much in the world of Pokémon - mostly playing hacks - but when I do play my usual games, the result is...
504.png
!

See, I was hunting for a Synchronize Munna with a Modest or Timid nature to go hunt for a Shiny Litwick... and found a Shiny Patrat in the process. Oh, the irony!

I welcome my new fuzzy buddy, Riagla! (now in my sig)

P.S: Evolution is definitely out of the question. MM's Disco Snake was one thing, but Shiny Watchog... Ugh.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
*sigh*

A whole day without posts.

Shiny Patrat

Congratz! I found my shiny Raticate in the exact same way, in the Dreamyard looking for a sychronizer. And you know that thing counts for the March quest? It has tiny green rings on it's eyes.

As for myself, I haven't been hunting that much lately, at 2809 Viridian Forest REs, and I plan to MM Woobat for the Monthly Quest, haven't started yet though. See ya!

Christianzeo

Mystical Ice-Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 22, 2013
hey everybody, im new! my shinies (in all games) are starly (now a staraptor) a marill that got away, a torchic i didn't know was shiny till my brother told me about them, a shiny rayquaza and victini i SR'd for, shiny pidgey, caterpie, ekans, and soft resetting for shiny kyogre and groudon in emerald, and looking for shiny slakoth in emerald :shiny:

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
No new shinies, but I do have myself set up for SR targets in LG and SS. I really need to do some adjusting on SS first though.

Considering poking around in B/W as well.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
I can't post pics because of my low post count but...
If you type in the normal Photobucket URL then "/NTpokemon", they're there.

But yeah, after just over 2 weeks and 8886 soft resets, I have my Heatran!
That's my first normal-odds shiny. Now to pass it the Pokerus, EV train it and plaster random ribbons all over it for no real reason! :D

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years

(...) Congratz! I found my shiny Raticate in the exact same way, in the Dreamyard looking for a sychronizer. And you know that thing counts for the March quest? It has tiny green rings on it's eyes. (...)

You know, you have a point! I wasn't even thinking of the March quest, but I could give that a shot.

No change in my hunts. Just several Pokemon sneaking their way up to level 100 while I hunt.

LDD, you're still aliiiiiiiiive! Yo!

...Ahem.
Grats on your new Shiny Heatran, Neon! Thankfully, you weren't SRing on a 5th Gen game - do you want to turn on C-Gear?! -, phew.

Back