• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Those Gardevoir are really beautiful. My dreams will be very sweet now :P
Also I missed some posts of Zayne's class, what should I do now?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So yeah, Zen is totally a Dragon-slayer as of Generation Six.

gardevoirfairywind.gif

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Anybody who is in Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle Study, the class is ready. :D Sorry about that there delay.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@pokefan9900: Like what? There's already a huge selection of ice pokemon available and exceptions must be made on a case-by-case basis. :o

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Hey guys. Ya may have noticed me and Synthet have been on a heck of an RP spree :D If all of the messages between us and our page fillers ends up being kind of a problem let us know. We can throw our posts into Joint Posts if its too distracting.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
^ I skim through about three pages at a time to see if anyone relevant to Zen has posted, but yeah, the two of you are pretty much dominating everything at the moment.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
hate being stuck like this... -_-

I'm tempted to skip right over this class so that I can move onto something else. Perhaps I can join Megaman in his battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back