• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Impersonate Lerroux

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2012
Lerroux? Ah, he was my student in the quest for world domination. Here is my story:

All members must first of all add the word "Bear" to their username. To make this easy for the server, we shall delete all existing members so far. This should make live simple for you close minded homo sapiens. The word bear must also be included in usertitles and signatures. Failure to do so will result in an instant perma-ban.

Secondly, everytime a member logs in, he or she must go to a new section of the forum entitled "Winnie The Pooh Shrine" where members will make a post praising me, the site's ruler. Any post that especially catches my eye will be rewarded.

Third, if one wishes to gain supporter-ship, he/she must buy me a jar of honey via paypal. Every quart is equal to a tier, so 5 quarts will make you a tier 5.

Fourth, everyone must within a month of entering buy a teddy bear and post a picture of him/herself with said bear. This is mandatory. My reasoning is mine alone, unless you're one of the lucky members who I told my story to via IRC. Gummy bears are optional, but a very nice second.

Fifth, every member must memorize the lyrics to the following song. I will personally test you on this exam via Skype. You shall fail if you get more then 10 lines wrong, which shall result in a perma ban.

Spoiler:

Lastly, every December we shall shut down the community. Since I'm hibernating, no one can run the site. Period.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
The Royal Decree has arrived
I decree that, from now on, all users must, I say, MUST, have a virus installed on their computer, their tablets, mobile phones, ds' and everything electronic they own. This virus *cough* helpful utility will simply monitor everything you do and report it to me. This means, anything you view will be sent to me. If you do anything that involves putting me down, BAN HAMMA, anything that you shouldn't BOOM. Oh yeah, and you must play Abimon once a day.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
my idea

Spoiler:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Just a couple of short and quick ideas...

• As they are irritating and give the impression that we are idiots, those who make spelling errors will be banned.
  • Similarly, anyone who mixes 'which' and 'witch' will be shot on the spot.
  • Furthermore rhyming will only be permitted to members with the admin rank.
  • I am the only one with the admin rank.
  • Coffee will be made available at all times as a caffeine hyped member is a productive member.
  • On that note, the word decaf is now banned.
  • Finally, nothing is impossible, anyone who disagrees will be banned.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey guys, Razor Leaf's phone is being mean to him so he asked me to post this for him.

Thank you to everybody so far for your entries! This is just a gentle reminder that the time for submissions will close 12 hours from now :). Good luck everybody!

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Hello everyone.

Here i am again, with a fan-tas-tic new idea which will now be put into use.
Or rather, multiple ideas.

-To prevent clutter, we will create a voting poll everyday on which the most active ten users that day are put. You can vote who will be banned! If there's a tie i shall pick the person i like least.

-Every user will be limited to only ten posts per day in the Trivia boards to prevent them from moving so fast.

-We will be adding a function to 'like' users. After every day, the likes will be reset. If i do not have 100 likes by the end of the day, you will be banned.

-Don't like the new rules or me? Please say so, so i can ban you!

-Lerroux

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Thanks for all the entries guys! As Andy said we aren't accepting further entries so we're going to start judging the entires of everyone who posted and sent either host a PM now. Brb!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
lol double post

Ok guys we've finished picking the winners! We got a good laugh out of most of tour entries and you did really well, but here are PC's most ruthless dictators!

Third Place: Minzy
Second Place: Forever
First Place: Elite Overlord LeSabreTM

Congrats you three and thank you to everyone who entered! Expect your emblems soon! :]

Back