• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

RSE Remake Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
If the anime actually follows games, probably the next game is Pokemon Grey, because the next saga is about N.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
That means nothing. All they did for HGSS was a little festival about Johto. May caught a Bulbasaur for FRLG, but after emerald came out they put something from it and FRLG together. All they need to do is make an episode based on Hoenn like they did for HGSS.

Years
I don't think there will be a Pokemon Grey/Gray version. We've been through Unova twice already, and traveling through it all over again for the third time three years in a row in order to get all three legendaries again, would just be redundant. Also, N has not yet appeared in the Anime. So, this will be his first appearance, and he will act like his B1W1 self.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I don't think there will be a Pokemon Grey/Gray version. We've been through Unova twice already, and traveling through it all over again for the third time three years in a row in order to get all three legendaries again, would just be redundant. Also, N has not yet appeared in the Anime. So, this will be his first appearance, and he will act like his B1W1 self.

The main site said "plasma's old leader" or something to that respect. I think it was the main site not 100% sure though. If it did we can't say which version of N we'll get.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
A hint for third gen remakes (Kanto included) can be the trio badge from BW, a badge with a Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald with trainers who use Fire, Water, and Grass which were the types of the first three mascots (Japan). Also the trio got replaced by a normal type gym leader, Norman is normal type and lives in the first town, Littleroot town (though he does need to walk to his gym two towns away). Hmm come to think about it Norman himself was like Giovanni, we couldn't battle them until later. Also eighth gym leader is a water gym leader who replaced the old gym. Neo Plasma has a pirate like theme like Aqua. Also the old plasma tried stopping Neo Plasma similar to how Aqua in Ruby, and Magma in Sapphire tried to stop the evil group.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
Trio badge has the same colour as the starter types, therefore RS remakes.
Okay.

But my favourite "hint" is still the post that said Reshiram and Zekroms names are the initials of the spanish names for RS or something lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
In BW there is a guy in Icirrus City that says he was a former Team rocket member and in B2W2 in that same house there are now former members of Team Magma and Aqua.So, that might be a hint to the Gen 3 remakes.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
In BW there is a guy in Icirrus City that says he was a former Team rocket member and in B2W2 in that same house there are now former members of Team Magma and Aqua.So, that might be a hint to the Gen 3 remakes.

The Rocket one was at least as much, if not more suspicious than the new ones.

I didn't see anyone saying we will get FRLG remakes before.

Years
Ok, here is what the former Team Rocket guy says in B1W1: "Oh! Member of Team Rocket I was, long time ago! But Team Rocket bye-bye a go-go. I my region went home. Make new Team Rocket, I did! So myself I pledged! But now I married am. Now for Team Rocket there is no time by me. But happy family is big hooray!"

Now the quotes from the two people from the two people who now live there: "We tried to expand the ocean, but then there would be fewer Pokemon that live on land. That might make the Pokemon in the ocean sad... Oh! This is a secret from my darling husband!" That was the woman who lives in the house.

This is the man's: "We were going to make more land, but we realized it would cause problems for Pokemon living in the sea... Oh! Don't tell my girlfriend!"

Now, there's a third person in the house, but he's the sound designer. If you talk to him you can activate music, which is from another Pokemon game. I'm going to see if there is any similar music in FRLG and RSE.

Ok, after about ten minutes of flying to each city with the Pokemon that remain in both FireRed and Emerald versions, I have found the Sound Designers music it best compares to... It sounds like Sootopolis City to me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Now, there's a third person in the house, but he's the sound designer. If you talk to him you can activate music, which is from another Pokemon game. I'm going to see if there is any similar music in FRLG and RSE.

Ok, after about ten minutes of flying to each city with the Pokemon that remain in both FireRed and Emerald versions, I have found the Sound Designers music it best compares to... It sounds like Sootopolis City to me.

I think that music was from the Unova Route 10 that was destroyed by the landslide.

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years

lol I think most players of Black 2/White 2 haven't played the original versions yet...or I might be jumping to conclusions.

The music he plays is the Unova Route 10 from the original Black and White. The producers probably just placed it there to give players a hint on what it sounds like since Route 10 is unaccessible in the sequels.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Trio badge has the same colour as the starter types, therefore RS remakes.
Okay.

But my favourite "hint" is still the post that said Reshiram and Zekroms names are the initials of the spanish names for RS or something lol
And Kanto (as I said all of gen III).

Well they are Rubi and Zafiro (R and Z) which ironically Zekrom was given a blue glow rather than yellow or white which are the most common depictions of electricity...
Also interestingly Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem form the same Fire,Electric, Ice trio as Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres who in their english names have spanish in them (Kyurem is an odd ball, having no E for esmeralda (not counting the one in the middle) and having two versions...which have the same colors as Ruby and Sapphire Black Kyurem has blue stone and Reshiram Red stone...). However I think this is coindicende.

Anyways, was there a reason for why GF needed to Lampshade all the emeralds in Drifveil with Steven's comment. Also why did they chose Emerald to be mined there...why not Diamond which is more expensive (though than people would be saying DP remakes lol) or perhaps metals such as Gold, Silver, Platinum...heck they could've done all the stones and metals thus far which would be a reference to all the past games (minus RGBY).

Years
lol I think most players of Black 2/White 2 haven't played the original versions yet...or I might be jumping to conclusions.

The music he plays is the Unova Route 10 from the original Black and White. The producers probably just placed it there to give players a hint on what it sounds like since Route 10 is unaccessible in the sequels.

I played through White version, but I hadn't been on Route 10 since the game came out last year. I forgot what the music sounded like.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
The anime pretty much reassures the possibility of a remake, this feels like another Frontier coming on, in that case, the perfect opportunity for a remake to come out

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The anime pretty much reassures the possibility of a remake, this feels like another Frontier coming on, in that case, the perfect opportunity for a remake to come out

The Anime hasn't had any hints for what's next. Nothing has been shown in the Anime to say we're getting remakes at all. All we know from the Anime that the Unova League is over and they starting the Plasma Arc which may or may not be as long as the Unova League. Hell Team Rocket Arc was like what? 3 episodes? At the end of that was the first hint to a new game but we all doubt that Kanto is coming back.

No Hoenn references have been made in the Anime, so there is no anime support for remakes yet.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Aren't they making an N series, like Pokemon Chronicles?

maybe it'll have him wandering the world with Reshiram/Zekrom and he goes to Hoenn

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Aren't they making an N series, like Pokemon Chronicles?

maybe it'll have him wandering the world with Reshiram/Zekrom and he goes to Hoenn

I don't think N is having his own series.He'll show up after the Unova league is done in the main anime.
And if they did want to show Hoenn in the anime again they could've just showed Dawn's Co-ordinater stuff when she left for Hoenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back