• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

RSE Remake Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Aren't they making an N series, like Pokemon Chronicles?

maybe it'll have him wandering the world with Reshiram/Zekrom and he goes to Hoenn

If there is a special episode of N, there are so many regions he could travel to, in fact I think he's more likely to travel the globe and watch people from a distance interacting with Pokemon. I doubt he would just settle in on one region.

And if they did want to show Hoenn in the anime again they could've just showed Dawn's Co-ordinater stuff when she left for Hoenn.

They did, it was a special episode that did not air Internationally. It only aired in Japan.

Last edited:

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Wait.
Did you expect the anime to stop for a year or what?
No. What I'm saying is the anime reflects what is going to happen with the games, when a game is remade, the anime usually does something "special", I was saying this can be that "special" for a remake, where it would fit.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
This current Special seems like it's for B2W2 but after the remakes come out perhaps it'll show a Hoenn thing. If we're looking for hints on remakes we should be looking at the movies which tend to be more reliable than the movies. If a Hoenn Pokemon with a significant part appears in Genesect's movie or a Gen VI pokemon appears instead than we'll know what's coming next.

Years
NEWS:

Masuda posted on Twitter that he will record Smash today.

Orginal text posted by him: いま会食から帰宅チュウ!!!いやー、今日は会議、会議、ポケスマ収録、会議、会食で今午前3時30分と疲れたけど素晴らしく充実した一日でした!!!みなさん、おやすみなさーい!!!

Translated version: Chu got home from dinner now! ! ! I was a busy day wonderfully Well, today I was tired and now meeting at 3:30 am, meeting, recording Pokesuma [= Pokemon Smash], meetings, dinner! ! ! Everyone, Do Sai Good night! ! !

http://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/276756661979471872

So maybe he will reveal something new next month?

What do you think?

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
apparently genesect will be featured in the anime already too.

Now anyone still claiming there wont be a new pokemon in the movie?
Im thinking we will get to see the new #000, which would be an awesome 650. Sounds like Mewthree /random

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
apparently genesect will be featured in the anime already too.

Now anyone still claiming there wont be a new pokemon in the movie?
Im thinking we will get to see the new #000, which would be an awesome 650. Sounds like Mewthree /random
It could be the original dragon of Reshiram and Zekrom.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
I'm not expecting anything exciting after what we got from Masuda last time. Maybe CoroCoro could hint at something to give us a sign.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I'm not expecting anything exciting after what we got from Masuda last time. Maybe CoroCoro could hint at something to give us a sign.

Going along with this, remember the last few times he had tweet stuff like this was for Download Events or small "class-like" discussions like the B2W2 Battle talks. Until they air, him being there really doesn't mean much.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Well it suppose to have some info on the new movie so maybe it'll show a new pokemon (maybe in a question mark) or perhaps a Hoenn Pokemon like Jiranchi or Deoxys like how Mew and Celebi appeared in two movies (in the case of Celebi for it's remake promotion movie)

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
NEWS:

Masuda posted on Twitter that he will record Smash today.

Orginal text posted by him: いま会食から帰宅チュウ!!!いやー、今日は会議、会議、ポケスマ収録、会議、会食で今午前3時30分と疲れたけど素晴らしく充実した一日でした!!!みなさん、おやすみなさーい!!!

Translated version: Chu got home from dinner now! ! ! I was a busy day wonderfully Well, today I was tired and now meeting at 3:30 am, meeting, recording Pokesuma [= Pokemon Smash], meetings, dinner! ! ! Everyone, Do Sai Good night! ! !

http://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/276756661979471872

So maybe he will reveal something new next month?

What do you think?
Out of 10 chances,
8 would be about some event pokemon...
2 would be about remakes

That's my guess

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
Well Coro Coro will have more info on the movie, and we should be getting a new trailer around that time too. The fact Genesect is going to be featured in the anime really makes me think the movie won't be about Genesect at all, kind of like the Lugia/Ho-Oh preview's they did for one movie and then they weren't even in it.

I doubt they would have a legendary be featured in the anime and then have it be the main star of the movie too, it won't be a very good incentive for people to go out and see the movie. Don't get me wrong, Genesect may still be in it - but there will definitely be another Pokemon that's going to be the big star of the movie. We all suspected that already, but that pretty much is close to confirmation IMO.

The Masuda recording Smash thing is interesting, it seems that will be the first episode to air in January is I'm correct. Usually it's just under a month between recording and airing of Smash. Gen V was revealed in Jan 2010, wouldn't be surprised if that Gen VI really is coming next year that it'd be revealed in Jan 2013. I don't think him being on Smash has anything to do with remakes to be honest, I doubt they would reveal them as early as January.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Going to kinda repeat myself from a statement earlier. We can't use Download events from the Global Link as hints. A few of us were in support of the Weather Trio Doll Download, though they continued the Doll Downloads for the Dream World with Darkrai and Deoxys, since they continued the Legend Doll thing, the Weather Trio was just coincidence/for the anniversary.

Right now they are doing a Sinnoh Starter Dream World Event so I'm gunna say that Download events involving the Dream World aren't credible for hints anymore.

blue

gucci
Years
Now I'm intrigued with the Pokemon Smash announcement, not getting my hopes up for anything but there's always the possibility. I think it's too early for Gen VI personally since B2W2 has only been out for two months internationally; remakes on the other hand is more likely since they've just missed the 10th anniversary and 2013 would be a liable year to release them in, although it could be something completely different which is the most likely scenario.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2018
Now I'm intrigued with the Pokemon Smash announcement, not getting my hopes up for anything but there's always the possibility. I think it's too early for Gen VI personally since B2W2 has only been out for two months internationally; remakes on the other hand is more likely since they've just missed the 10th anniversary and 2013 would be a liable year to release them in, although it could be something completely different which is the most likely scenario.
I dunno, getting Hoenn remakes next would mean either they're being remade for DS or be the first main series Pokemon game to debut on 3DS. Either option doesn't make sense; remaking them for DS is staying with a now outdated system even longer than necessary, and debuting the main series on 3DS would just steal the spotlight from Gen. VI when it does come. And for all intents and purposes, it really does look like they've wrapped up Gen. V already, with it having four games in the same region within three years, and all Gen. V Pokemon officially revealed in that time frame as well.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I keep checking in with Gamestop every other week or so, but there still aren't any DS games listed for 2013 on the list they keep showing me. They have a few games coming out in a week or two but that's the end of the list.

If remakes are in the works they'll most likely be for the 3DS as in 2013 the DS is pretty much dead. If Gamestop doesn't have an active list then there's a good chance that nothing is coming out.

blue

gucci
Years
I think a remake is just as likely to be the first 3DS mainstream game for Pokemon as Gen VI is, they're both going to be big titles nonetheless which would both sell indefinitely.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I don't believe so. Its better to push something new with a new system. If its not overly accepted then they can tweek and make better later on. If they have huge issues with the system then the Remakes stand to get really bad reviews. Hoenn already is a low seller due to the Game Boy Advance system not being as popular as the other Gameboys.

Letting Gen 6 take the hit for testing purposes and then renovating for Remakes is the safer idea.

Years
I dunno, getting Hoenn remakes next would mean either they're being remade for DS or be the first main series Pokemon game to debut on 3DS. Either option doesn't make sense; remaking them for DS is staying with a now outdated system even longer than necessary, and debuting the main series on 3DS would just steal the spotlight from Gen. VI when it does come. And for all intents and purposes, it really does look like they've wrapped up Gen. V already, with it having four games in the same region within three years, and all Gen. V Pokemon officially revealed in that time frame as well.

They did the same with the Advanced Generation after the Deoxys movie. Deoxys was the last Hoenn Legendary to be revealed and that was in 2004, yet the Advanced generation in the Anime continued for another 2 more years.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2018
I think a remake is just as likely to be the first 3DS mainstream game for Pokemon as Gen VI is, they're both going to be big titles nonetheless which would both sell indefinitely.
But RSE remakes first would completely steal Gen. VI's thunder. I mean, sure, GF liks money, so it's very likely that RSE remakes will happen, but it's more important to continue the series than to make remakes, as much as I enjoy the remakes, and Hoenn. :3

They did the same with the Advanced Generation after the Deoxys movie. Deoxys was the last Hoenn Legendary to be revealed and that was in 2004, yet the Advanced generation in the Anime continued for another 2 more years.
Ah. . . really? But in 2004 we already had RBY remakes in FRLG, all that was left was Emerald. There's no remakes in sight yet, and we've already had all Pokemon revealed this Gen., so I'm not inclined to believe that there'll be remakes this Gen.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
Rayquaza has been revealed to be on A LOT of anime merchandise listings for the new year. Deoxys is also being fairly heavily promoted too. Charizard, Genesect and Kyurem are receiving extreme promotion and Rayquaza has been added into the mix of that. Very interesting. Charizard & Genesect will be featured in the new season of the anime which makes sense as to why they are being promoted, Kyurem is obviously being promoted all time round due to the new games. Rayquaza being heavily promoted in merchandise starting from next year is very interesting. It doesn't seem that it will be featured in the actual anime episodes, but it could mean it may have a role in Movie 16. It should be coming up sometime soon either in the N saga or in the next movie if it is receiving anime promotion.

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/?@0_mall/gyoumuyou/cabinet/pokemon/03073931/251370401.jpg
http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/?@0_mall/gyoumuyou/cabinet/pokemon/03073931/738370003.jpg
http://www.amazon.co.jp/ポケモンダイス-白熱のバトル編-10個入-BOX-食玩/dp/B00A63ZKH4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back