• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 2 and beyond!

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Why Ultron and not Thanos, who was heavily hinted during the credits of the first Avengers movie, and why would they release Avengers 2 before Ant Man, which Ultron originated from? Is the Ant Man movie suppose to be a prequel to Avengers 2? What would become of Thanos? This is all too confusing for me.

It is a tad bit confusing.

But I may be wrong though. I forgot which of the two wont be in the Avengers 2 (Hank or Ant) We might not know. Hank Pym could be in the Avengers 2 but not Ant-Man (phase 3). And throw in Quick Silver and Scarlett Witch who were announced to be in it AND MAYBE if Ultron creates Vision. Things might either get confusing or awesome.

And don't forget. Thanos has other problems up his bum somewhere in the Galaxy. I think Marvel even said that Thanos is puppeting the villains in Guardians.

But I'm confident that the Avengers 3 will most likely involve Guardians of the Galaxy AND Thanos.

Years
I suppose they can change Ultron's origin and have Tony Stark create him instead of Ant-Man. (And on the topic of Ant-Man, I would really like to see Nathan Fillion in that roll.) Thanos could still somehow be involved with the story as a behind-the-scenes villain. Or they could be holding on to him for Avengers 3.

Renyui!

ascender
Years
I think they're holding out with Thanos, and I'm glad. Thanos is a big name to throw down on only the second movie, since he, you know, murdered half of all life in the universe...

Also I really reaaaaaaally don't want them to screw up guardians. The original series is what got me into Marvel comics, since my friend convinced me it was like Star Wars and X-Men crossed over. I just hope they keep the idea that Groot can only say 'I am Groot!' due to his thick, wooden vocal chords.

Back