• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unova Pokémon back sprites in 80x80

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
Hello everyone!

Since gen V came out, back sprites have changed dramatically, taking a full view from behind.

Some people prefere to stick to sprites in generation IV style (160x160 in 2x size).

The main purpose of this thread is to collect/create a resource of back sprites (but front sprites are welcome too!). The back sprites in Essentials, prior to gen V can be used as a reference for the style.

I created a Google Doc, with links to the sprites. If you are making a contribution, please start a new column with your name in it, so that we keep the doc organized.

Thank you very much!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoaBnY6lmAv8dHBsbTZ1MlV1RlFhUnJIWjZPSlJOSFE&usp=sharing

gen_v_unova_back_sprites_80x80_by_pokemon_subrosia-d71tokf.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
should I upload the folder with mine, or post a pic

It's up to you. I was planning on organizing all sprites people contribute in the first post of this thread. Would it be ok if I put yours there?

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
sure, I'll remake a couple before I upload the folder
Iunno how to make a google doc, but it would be cool to have one

Here is all that I've completed
my next thing is fixing emboar, since it's too small, but other than that, we can work the rest out

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
sure, I'll remake a couple before I upload the folder
Iunno how to make a google doc, but it would be cool to have one

Here is all that I've completed
my next thing is fixing emboar, since it's too small, but other than that, we can work the rest out

Thank you for your contribution!

I've made a google doc, so now its open and easier to contribute.

I took the liberty to upload your backsprites and put them in the document.
If you want to add front sprites to the project too, it would be really nice.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 4, 2023
Having the front sprites would be really nice too. I did not add them to the doc yet, but please, feel free to add them.

Indeed, I didn't see Victini's sprite. I'll add it right now.
The whole point of using the google doc is that you or anyone can edit it anytime. So adding something I didn't or updating the sprites is easier.

PokemonLunarVersion

Bringer of Nightmares
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 24, 2021
This is awesome! I've been trying to get the Unova pokemon in my game to match the rest for a while now. I can't wait until it's released as a full pack!

Back