• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
how do you get Radio Card in Kanto?

And how do you catch
Spoiler:

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
The sailer is telling me the boats not in and kurts saying hes working when i did not give him anything....

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Its because all the events are link (e.g: you get a berry so you cant get lapras until you walk a certain amount of steps or you get a berry so you cant go on the boat until you walk a ertain amount of steps.)

Hope I helped.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
In every or most outdoor routes in Johto you will randomly see the sprite of the dog.
Press A on the dog and you'll battle the dog.
Hope I helped.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
um you release the dogs in the tower then you find a raikou/entei/suicune sprite in the grass then click on it and you battle raikou/entei/suicune so yeah

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Oh yeah I forgot to mention the releasing the dogs from the burnt tower part.
Thanks Dragoon.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
no problem man i always help but i don't when i'm playing a hack

demonmike

Missing-Nin
Years
Glitch: Minor

Okay, this is pretty much VERY minor because I doubt it'l happen to alot of people, but its exploitable.

After going through Dragons Den, I got to the end and picked up the Dragon Fang. Now, by absolute dumb luck, I had a full bag, so I wasnt able to pick it up, but the script continued any way as if I picked it up, got the badge and the reward TM. Now, after dropping an item I no longer needed, I proceeded to pick up the Dragon Fang, once picked up, the same script happend but the character did not appear, I was talking to a ghost and getting the badge again and ANOTHER Dragonbreath TM.

Just figured I'd say just incase you wanted to do anything about it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2008
when figthing Dragonair (me) VS Dratini (A guy in the eight gym in Jhoto)....

How come Dragon rage isn't super effective, but twister is?

They're the same dragon type moves.

Zowayix

hi
Years
I have tried just pressing A for like 5 minutes and nothing happens please someone help me

In VBA, the default controls are:
Z --> A
X --> B
A --> L
S --> R

To change these controls go to Options, Joypad, Configure, 1...
Hope this helps.

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2009
Magby found

I found a secret passage and a old man gave me a Magby Egg! not very interesting tho... i though i had found jirachi!Can u at leats give me a hint if it is on the Johto or kanto side? :p thanks

hibryd

Beginner (But learning!)
Years
Great hack, Zel. Really good job.

I downloaded and played the X version without realizing it, I thought I had the normal version, lol.

And I had no clue there was a Jirachi event, I just started playing on B5. Can't wait for B6. But will I be able to keep the Pokemon I have now?

Back