• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Daydream White Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
ellenbattle.png

Small update :)

You didn't Indexed the sprite properly or you have more than 16 colors in the real Image. I say re-inserting it again it looks messy.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
haha nicee. Love the update :)

Btw you need to change the palette for the water reflection

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
If you're going to use the FireRed trees use them properly, they look horrible otherwise.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
You're not using the tree shadowing that goes inbetween them. I think the FireRed trees looking amazing with them, but without them they're horrible.

DW11-182.png
sienna8.png

Oh okay, I see what you mean. I haven't gone through and fixed the non-obvious (for me hehe) tile errors in my maps yet, it's one of the last processes that will occur before I release the beta. Thanks for pointing this out though.

SK3

Years
Whoa, sorry I haven't posted on this thread in forever guys. I've been working on the hack off and on since the last time I posted, and I will have some updates for you by the end of the week :D.

SK3

Years
As promised:
energyball_zpsb08a4c82.png
hurricane_zps6a93ae1e.png
leaftornado_zps6fa3de21.png
fusionflare_zps6dd5b52e.png
firepledge_zps03d4bb53.png

grasspledge_zpsa098021b.png

waterpledge_zpscda35a48.png

Just to show a few out of 130 new moves, physical/special split and all. A big thanks to my friend dreamengine, because these features wouldn't have been added without him. I hope I can update this thread more often in the upincoming months :).
Credits to Chaos Rush for the rushing water BG, and doesntknowhowtoplay for the physical/special split patch.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 13, 2020
Man, every new update makes me excited for a new beta to come out, especially with something legit like the physical/special split. lol

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Wow this looks really cool. Good job on the attack animations. Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2014
Been following this for a while now, got to say that it looks amazing :) Every new release makes me want to play it more, unfortunately no feedback to give but plenty of encouragement
Keep up the good work

Superemon

EmDee
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
i like the custom attacks and layout, love the title name also "Daydreaming White" u shud make Nightmare Black or something lol, im impressed

SK3

Years
Hello all, I'm back. Sorry I've been neglecting this thread lately, I was taking a class over the summer and I start college in two weeks. I do however, have a short video for you all showcasing some more new moves that were added. Everything in this video is a work in progress, and the "Pokemon used a [type] move" was fixed after this was recorded. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back