• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Not really,he has settled down with Togekiss for a while.

Anyways anybody knows where The Incredible Wandering Thread went?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
HAHA! That's brilliant. I'm in a plushie collab right now, so it shall remain Togekiss for a while. But damn, that'd be a hard challenge. And I moved that thread to uhhh...gee, I don't remember. Graphics & Photography I think.

竜の子

Years
Yeah,I know.Just think it's funny how it overshadow Swablu's Nest

And there has a long time since this thread last name change,ain't it?

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
The wandering thread is like a gigantic cloud that moves over the swablu teretory once in a while :)

I remember when it was called "Come in & die" the activity suddenly droped :P

Years
Just popped in to say:

Laure's plushie > Sydian's Plushie

When I don't have challenge ideas
I deem Swablu's Nest
The Diss on Sydian thread

cause I'm Laure ^_^

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Seeing as I am getting out of my super busy stage that was two weeks I am going to do an easy Charizard monotype on Red.

We need a name change though, don't get me wrong I adore Swablu but...
lolwut.

Speaking of which, I should really go finish the monotypes...

竜の子

Years
Seeing as I am getting out of my super busy stage that was two weeks I am going to do an easy Charizard monotype on Red.

We need a name change though, don't get me wrong I adore Swablu but...

lolwut.

Speaking of which, I should really go finish the monotypes...

I guess he was doing a solo monotype(Do a monotype but solo it)I like this tactic,for example when I did RBY solo CHarizard I did Monotype Fire & Flying at the same time.Just got harder

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I think the rules in the Monotype thread need to be changed. Namely: "You must have at least two Pokemon on your team", and "You can't be doing two monotypes with one run of the game". That's a duo type that you're doing, not a monotype.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I would die if those eggs I traded you WERE shiny. I did breed them with my only Ditto, which is English. D; I think a few Pokemon were English. ...idk just hatch and find out. Don't trade my Pokemon away btw. THEY'RE SPECIAL.

Years
I would die if those eggs I traded you WERE shiny. I did breed them with my only Ditto, which is English. D; I think a few Pokemon were English. ...idk just hatch and find out. Don't trade my Pokemon away btw. THEY'RE SPECIAL.

On Twitter you said
"Looks like you need help passing out those eggs"

Guess what you volunteered yourself to go to the baby factory :D

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Ah, I feel like I need to get back into challenges soon. Just not now, though. I've got a headache. D: I've got so much stuff to do during the summer that it's kind of hard to figure out when to do these things, y'know? D:

Edit: Looks like everyone started to remake my challenges, eh?

Last edited:

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
Laure's Most Genius Challenge Idea ever:

The Pokemon game you play you may play no more than 2 hours a day. As soon as you can get Pokeballs you must have 4 or more Pokemon in your team. Play the game as normal obeying the time limit. You may not use an emulator speed option.

Play the game normal.... Until this very important catch.

You see Sydian over there? No seriously look at him. I'm saying him even though it took me two months to figure out his a guy. Well he plays an important part in this challenge cause I say everytime he changes his avatar your whole team is scrapped and you must get another 4.

Hardest. Challenge. Ever.

Especially since he changes his avatar 3 times a day.

Syd, can that please be approved? XD best challenge ever

Years
I had an idea (Don't know if it's already been done)
What about you start the game and you can only use pokemon with the same nature as your starter.
If you catch a pokemon and it doesn't have the same nature you must release it and you can no longer use a pokemon of that species.
I'm gonna try it anyway just for kicks.

ツールです

Cause we're all tools
Years

Syd, can that please be approved? XD best challenge ever

Have someone tried to make a thread?

What about you start the game and you can only use pokemon with the same nature as your starter.
If you catch a pokemon and it doesn't have the same nature you must release it and you can no longer use a pokemon of that species.

Nope,don't think so(wasn't done).The idea is good,shame it can't be used on games pre gen III

Years

Nope,don't think so(wasn't done).The idea is good,shame it can't be used on games pre gen III

Oh yeah i hadn't even thought about pre gen III games.
I guess I'll leave it for someone more qualified to fix then they can make a thread for it hah.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Considering there's 20 different natures, and the chances of getting one with the right nature are slim, it'd be tough. Plus people could just SR for a Ralts of the same nature and abuse synchronize. ^_^

As for the other challenge for playing 2 hours a day, do you mean game time, or real time? If it's the latter it wouldn't be too hard, or for me at least. I only really play challenges 10-15 minutes at a time. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back