• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: a load of them

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
well i have some questions

why do you need 5000 posts/supportership/moderatership to create a blog

why won't i get eblems from the pokemon get together 10 year celebration events

why cant we imply name changes again(as in the recent requility--> forever)

and the final one

can i be a mod

also where should i post a song

????? please awnser my questions

Last edited:
Years
1. Because if it was any less everyone would have a blog an it wouldn't be that big of an achievement.

2. Because they haven't been uploaded and that takes a while to do.

3. Because when we re-tested name changes with requility the forum went down for a good while.

4. No, mods are chosen by higher staff based on activity and contribution to the forum.

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
For one, blogs are regarded as a perk for members who are dedicated and active on the forum as well as an additional reward for donating to the community. The high post count that is needed to be allowed access to the blog system shows that members are frequent and apt posters and such should be given a reward for being such.

If you participated/won any of the PCX events, the host of that event will get you your emblem in due time. The forum was only just closed off today, and as far as I know the hosts still have to get the emblems completed and an Administrator will need to upload said emblems to the system before they can be distributed.

Name changes were done away with a little over two years ago because due to the large amount of members PokeCommunity has (along with how many of them request the changes) the server is put under stress with each one. When a name change is performed, the recorded name that is being replaced has to be written over in every visitor/private message, thread, post, blog post/comment, etc, which puts a heavy load on the server.

As for being a moderator, read this.

If you have any further questions I'll be glad to answer them, or you can look here, if you'd like.

Back