• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfsf11

Banned because I just saw the COPPA Thread & now I'm feeling that there's <13 year olds watching me... >__>

Now I'm forced to say "heck" & "darn" instead of some other words. -_-

tnfsf11

I would hate if my son (if I had one LOL) started saying a bad word just because he read it online... But I don't get the risk from this forum, bad words are already banned.

D'ohhhh now I'm saying "bad words" & feeling kiddy :| move along kids.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
banned because....you dont wont to know my little bro(4 yrs old!). he says wors such as slu** di** bi** no no. he says EVERY nasty cuss word out their lol
(he got the words from my bro and sis, r rated movies, and familly guy ect. yep that is how bad my siblings are lol)

tnfsf11

banned because....you dont wont to know my little bro(4 yrs old!). he says wors such as slu** di** bi** no no. he says EVERY nasty cuss word out their lol
(he got the words from my bro and sis, r rated movies, and familly guy ect. yep that is how bad my siblings are lol)

Banned because you made me feel sad :( shouldn't mommy & daddy be stopping this???

Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Banned because you made me feel sad :( shouldn't mommy & daddy be stopping this???

Spoiler:
banned because things are waaaay more complicated than that. I will say that We ALL dont have a father. well we do but he doesnt live with us(we have more than 1 father lol). as for my mother.....I will save that for another time lol

oh and banned for posting that(hot) gif of miley cirus loooool(really though their is nothing hot about her being nude....Its just something I cant help....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back