• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Just share with us what you ate today. Reply to this thread every single day!

Today I had Healthy Choice Beef Merlot, some carrot sticks, healthy choice Chicken Margherita, some fresh strawberries, V8, Iced Tea, Green Tea (hot) and Orange Juice,

What about you? What did you eat today?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Oooh, gettin healthy, are ya?

Today I had two chocolate chip cookies, random bits of leftover pizza (it was a supreme so...yucky), and right now I'm eating Sour Patch Kids with a root beer because my maw maw is the best and got all my favorite stuff. :) And I'm 100% sure that nachos will be consumed soon.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ummm, I ate bread with cream cheese for breakfast. Then ate two glazed donuts for a snack. Skipped out on lunch. That's it. :c

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think I made pasta as a lunch/breakfast (I procrastinated eating until around 1pm because getting work done is of a higher priority than eating haha). Then ate it as leftovers later. It's only 7pm here, and I'll be up until /at least/ midnight (and my blood sugar trolls me when I don't eat), so I probably will end up eating the remaining leftovers tonight.

You have no idea how much I had to think before remembering what I ate for breakfast/lunch. .__.

Edit:
Bread with cream cheese, Dipu? That sounds either disgusting or good. I can't tell which.

Last edited:
Years
Two chocolate chip waffles, two breadsticks, a slice of pepperoni pizza, a Snickers bar, and a few Oreos so far. I'll eat more before the night's done, but I doubt any of it will be healthier than I've already had...

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
The "What I ate today." thread.

Today I had 2eggs, wheat toast, and hash browns for breakfast. I had some FrootLoops, cheese stick, yogurt tube, golden Oreos for lunch at school. I had pork loin, and sweet mashed potatoes for dinner. I had golden Oreos, oatmeal cookies, and baked potato chips for a snack. For about 2 month's now I've had to follow an acid reflects diet where I can't eat red sauce, fast food, candy, most red meat, chocolate or chocolate flavored deserts, oranges, pineapple, apples, hot dogs and ham, also I can't drink tea, coffee, soda, fruit juices, sports drinks, ice tea, lemonade, or caffeinated drinks. I have to follow this in order for my body to get healthy and it's prescribed to me by my doctor. I don't mind it.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I just finished breakfast and it was ham and eggs :3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I don't know what its called in English, Spanish my grandma says is "Arroz Con Leche" (literary 'rice with milk') white rice, with milk, cinnamon, and some sugar, taste great. I had two big bowls.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
What is breakfast? For lunch I had McDonald's french fries... and for dinner I'm making vegetarian lasagna. o_o; I'm so healthy~

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
For breakfast I had two slices of raisin toast which I drowned with peanut butter along with some apples and peaches. At lunch, after we had headed out to the beach and drenched ourselves, I ate three pork ribs, drank some peach iced tea and afterwards I bought a small vanilla ice-cream. :>

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Today I had a sausage burrito from McDonald's for breakfast and a McCafe mocha frappe. (since there was literally nothing in the house for breakfast, not even toast.) Some fish, rice and peas for dinner along with a cup of tea and a slice of triple chocolate fudge cake for dessert.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
6" Meatball Sub on Italian [Swiss Cheese] from Subway around 4pm (woke up around two).

- Lettuce
- Tomatoes
- Onions
- Green Peppers
- Black Olives
- Pickles
- Squirt of Chipotle Sauce

Then around midnight, made myself some nommy pasta using three different sauces - Sweet Garden Tomato [Classico], Roasted Mushrooms [Classico] and Garlic and Tomatoes [Hunt's] - adding sliced cheeses, red peppers and bits of processed turkey deli slices.

Nomnom.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Subway. Chicken and Bacon Ranch. And also some sour blue raspberry bon-bons from work. Having a sweet tooth sucks when you work in a chocolate shop.

Back