• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
10/10 same here lol.

You can drive for hours and hours in Chicago and never leave the city. Also I accidentely ended up in the projects. This is the 4th time in a month. I need to get a GPS

no its #3 NY number one (in the US)
10/10

No, that's in "population"

Los Angeles is the largest city in "size" with Chicago behind it.

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
10/10, idk where your getting the sizes from but Los Angeles is the largest city. There's cities inside Los Angeles and they don't add those same with Chicago they only add the big portion of it. New York is most populated tho.

Maybe they're adding the metropolitan area as well. The city itself, LA #1.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
10/10, they are right but that's including metropolitan area, that's the suburbs.

I've been to Oklahoma City and it's tiny but the suburbs are huge same with Indianapolis.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
10/10, no it's not trust me, that's including metropolitan area and islands surrounding it so technically New York city alone is maybe half the size of Chicago. Chicago is only half the size of LA so idk how New York City is bigger.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
10/10, there's no way. There's a sign somewhere in Chicago showing the sq. miles and it's over 500. Now seems how your going technical I will too. The Islands around NYC aren't NYC they are what you call suburbs so I'm gonna add something.

Suburbs of Chicago
Aurora 45
Bolingbrook 20
DeKalb 15
Elgin 38
Gary 57
Joliet 38
Shaumburg 20

There's more but you do the math.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
They are wrong. New York is actually a small city not tiny still big but just a bunch of people crammed to make it seem so big. Come to Chicago, you'll find out the hard way. Chicago takes up over 1/8 of the damn state. The statistics of Wiki is wrong by a huge margin cos they only got LA around 400 when it's over a 1000 in sq. mi not including metro area.
10/10

Research, there's a reason why Chicago is "The Second City"

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
According to Google it says New York City is the largest but it says "New York City Metro" it's the only city that said "Metro" after it. It said New York City Metro is over 800 with Chicago not including Metro just "Chicago" at 500 something. Reason I say Wiki is wrong is cos I've been to Cali. It took me Fo ever to get across LA. I reset the gauge and I went 463 miles. So sq. miles would be around 1300 to 1500. I never tried it with Chicago but I drove from one side of West to the other and went 112 miles. That's the larger part I went across tho.

But let's just forget about this cos it's never gonna end until one of us visits the city lol. Let's change the subject about our city instead. What's the crime like down there? Is it super bad?
10/10

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Well with Chicago being a huge city I only get some of what happens down here, mostly the West Side and that's where I live closest too and West Side for the most part is the hood so the crime is pretty bad down here but some neighborhoods are good. West Side just has a bunch of gangs lol but for the most part it's quiet and calm. I used to live in St. Louis and no matter where you live in there you hear everything that goes on, the East Side was always on the news every single day lol. I actually ended up in East St. Louis and I was in a lesser dangerous hood for like 3 mins. Within the 3 mins I heard about I'd say 20 gunshots. I'm not even joking the Police Force doesn't even bother going down there cos of all the crime.

10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back