• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
15th_super_smash_bros__by_fupoo-d7331sw.png

Welcome Challenger!!​

From the first Smash, to Melee, and Brawl people have enjoyed taking their favorite Nintendo characters and pounding the crap out of their friends. Smash Brothers brings out the best and worst of us at times, but the main key is to have fun! This club is to celebrate each game of the wildly popular Smash Brothers series from Nintendo.
Information
The series started out small in 1999, and was only intended for a Japanese audience. The game itself is a platforming fighter with characters from all over Nintendo's expansive universe, and the roster as well as the game has steadily grown over time. The next installment of the game will be released in this year which right now is known as Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.

Fan club rules
Please keep on topic as much as possible, and keep the discussion to a Smash Brothers franchise. Discussing characters is fine too, but please don't go off on a tangent about their own games or bash a character (ex: Sonic sucks because he's too fast...blah, blah). Pokémon discussion of the pokemon in game is allowed, but don't make this a pokemon exclusive thread. There are clubs and other sections for that. General fan club and Pokecommunity rules always apply.
Owner: Pikachu, Live on Stage! Co-owner: White Mage
Member Sign Up
All I need from you to join is your Username, character claim (see below), and which game was your first game!
Username:
Character Select:
What was your first Smash game?:

Character Select Screen (one character per person!)
Bowser
bowser_sprite_by_neoriceisgood-d48qh1j.png
Murkmire
Captain Falcon - Powerserge
Charizard
006.png
Deceptio
Diddy Kong
ssb_diddyKongSprite.gif

Donkey Kong
Donkey_Kong.gif
Venitardus, Infernape
Dr. Mario
Falco
ssb_falcoSprite.gif
Aisu
Fox
Ganondorf
Greninja
greninja_sprite_by_vale98pm_by_vale98pm-d6t9w75.png

Ice Climbers
Ike
120px-Ike.gif
Freddy Fazbear
Ivysaur
Jigglypuff
Jigglypuff.gif
Bruce Banner, JayD
King Dedede
Kirby
Kirby.gif
eevee, Wicked3DS, Dedenne1
Link
Link2.gif
Endless, Revise Librarian, Thoughts, November Lima
Little Mac
Lucario
LucarioSprite.png
Mew
Lucas
Lucina
63487.png
Alfieri, Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
Luigi
Luigi2.gif
<Challenger>, mimimahboul
Mario
Marth
Marth2.jpg
Dansparce
Mega Man
mega-man.gif
TheKantoKid
Meta Knight
Meta_Knight.gif
Silver Soul of Johto
Mewtwo
Mii // Stony the Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
hi_res_ness_sprite_by_pakaku.png
NumberOnett
Pac-Man
Pacman_sprite.png
White Mage (Co-Owner), Hoenn
Palutena
sprite_display___palutena_by_thebestmltbm-d825fej.png
Kameken
Peach
Peach.gif
Twisted Cuteness, The Dark Avenger
Pichu
Pikachu
Pikachu.gif
Pikachu, Live on Stage! (Owner), Denny Hamlin, The Ruby of the Sea, Platina Berlitz, Lisia
Pikmin & Olimar
Pit
Pit_Sprite_New_Stance.gif
Hero of Twilight, Hibikaze
Pokémon Trainer
R.O.B.
R.O.B.sprite.png
Pinky-Dawn
Rosalina & Luma
Another_Rosalina_Sprite_by_Marios_Friend9.png
Noire
Robin
latest
Zekrom
Roy
Ryu
Ryu_sprite.gif
VillageofDrafons
Samus
Samuss.gif
Judge Mandolore Shepard, Miracle Seed
Sheik
Shulk
ssb4_shulk_sprite_by_lisnovski-d7x6rdv.png
Mawa, derrick95
Snake
52557.gif
NeoSpeedFreak
Sonic
Squirtle
Toon Link
Villager
animal_crossing__villager__sprite__by_perezman-d6rrwoo.png
Northstar, Shadic249
Wario
Wario_mcawesomeness.gif
Spinosaurus
Wii Fit Trainer
Wolf
Yoshi
My_Yoshi_Sprite_by_PatzeArt.png
Penelope
Young Link
Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
Zero_Suit_Samus.gif
elheroeoscuro, Samus Aran

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: Minerva
Character Select: Pikachu
What was your first Smash game?: Smash 64!

Approved and joining! I've been a fan of the SSB games ever since the first one came out, and it was an amazing game I must say! Longtime Pikachu user, although when I got Brawl I started using Toon Link a lot more because Toon Link is a little more OP than Pikachu. Never played Melee though, and I am looking forward to the upcoming release of SSB for Wii U & 3DS (will be getting 3DS version), because GRENINJA.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Username: [supporter]elheroeoscuro[/supporter]
Character Select: Zero Suit Samus
What was your first Smash game?: Smash 64

I've always been a huge Zero Suit Samus fan, and I'm pretty good with her as well! To round off my playable characters list, I'm also pretty good with Diddy Kong, Toon Link, and Sheik! Sheik in Super Smash Bros. Melee was a lot of fun to use, and I honestly can't wait that to see her and Zero Suit Samus be their own playable characters in the newest addition!

Years
Welcome everyone! Thanks for joining! Your choices have been added!!
My first experience with a Smash game was at my old daycare center. It was Smash 64. I was blown away by how fun it was. I hogged Party Pikachu until there was no tomorrow. The first one I owned was Melee. I was so happy. I saved up all my money to preorder. It's not just the characters that bring the game home and make it exciting. I really love party based games XD

Years
Username: Noire
Character Select: Rosalina
What was your first Smash game?: Smash for the n64. I got it for Christmas along with the console and Pokémon stadium

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
Username: Twisted Cuteness
Character Select: Peach
What was your first Smash game?: N64 smash

I'm so excited for the new game. I'll be playing it strictly for Wii-U because my 3DS is messed up. Peach will always be my main, but I can't wait to try out Greninja!

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Yay yay!

Username: Eevee
Character Select: Kirby!
What was your first Smash game?: Super Smash Bros Melee!

I love this game! I`m not amazing at it but I like to play anyways! XD

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I love the Smash Bros. games! This is my favorite series of all time, I've logged over 3 months on Super Smash Bros. Brawl and have been playing the games since I owned a Nintendo 64. Not lately, but I've been to a few real life tournaments which was a very cool experience!

Username: acatfrommars
Character Select: Jigglypuff
What was your first Smash game?: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 64

Years
Welcome guys! You're all added! Here's a question for ya
What character are you looking forward to using in the new game?
I want to try Charizard. I never really liked the constantly weakening thing they did last game. Also Wii Fit Trainer for lulz

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Username: Venitardus
Character Select: EVERYONE!! Donkey Kong
What was your first Smash game?: the very first Super Smash Bros for the N64

Infernape

fire power!
Years
Username: Hyper Voice
Character Select: Donkey Kong
What was your first Smash game?: Melee. I love sitting around with my friends and playing. It's a great party game. I really can't wait to try out Greninja and the vastly improved Charizard as well

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to those that joined. :D

What character are you looking forward to using in the new game?
It's a tie between the Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, and Greninja! All three character became absolute surprises for me and all of them have great fighting moves! I was also surprised that Greninja made the cut, as well as Rosalina, because I wasn't sure if they were worth making the list or just as assist trophies. Greninja may just surpass Lucario as the most badass Pokemon fighter.

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
Username: Silver Soul of Johto
Character Select: Meta Knight
What was your first Smash game?: Melee! I was never able to get Smash 64 for whatever reason. Bad timing I guess :[

I can't wait to play with Rosalina. I'm interested to try out the new princess. I have high hopes for Greninja despite it running with pokemon that will have their mega forms

Years
Username: The Ruby of the Sea
Character Select: Pikachu
What was your first Smash game?: Smash 64 Party Pikachu FTW!

I want to try the Villager as a joke. I'm super excited for Greninja. Hes a cutie

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
Years
Username: Miracle Seed
Character Select: Samus
What was your first Smash game?: N64 smash

I cant wait to play as Megaman. His final smash looks so stunning. Also he's super cute

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm gonna go ahead and bring in a new topic, alrighty!? Welcome to those that just joined. :D

For each game (64, Melee, Brawl), which character did you use the least?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Username: Murkmire
Character Select: Bowser
What was your first Smash game?: SSB64. Growing up in the 90s, it was imminent. ;P

For SSB64... I think it was Jigglypuff. Dr. Mario for Melee. I mean... Meh, I didn't really like the concept. But, that's just me. And Brawl, well, it was Marth and Ike. Never really got into Fire Emblem. ;P

Anyway, happy to see a Smash Bros. club up. :D I LOVE this series. Bowser is my main character, and Bowser ROCKS!

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018

Fox. I never played with fox all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back