• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other form Pokemon Wild Battles

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I really need to know how make an battle script like battle with Origin Giratina or BLACK/WHITE Kyurem. Becouse I want post ORIGIN GIRATINA battle to my game. I try a lot of time by add to battle script change form formula. And often I have a failure. Meybe someone can help create good script or give a good script?

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I really need to know how make an battle script like battle with Origin Giratina or BLACK/WHITE Kyurem. Becouse I want post ORIGIN GIRATINA battle to my game. I try a lot of time by add to battle script change form formula. And often I have a failure. Meybe someone can help create good script or give a good script?

Please check the wiki. Its on there

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Giratina is one of the handful of Pokémon which can't just have their form number changed. They have conditions which determine which form they're in, and you need to match those conditions. In Giratina's case, it either needs to be holding the Griseous Orb, or the map number should be in a special list.

Back