• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tnguye3's fakemon sprites! =^.^=

Status
Not open for further replies.

exedissolve

Straight-edge
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
Dude, your Sprites are AMAZING!
What do I have to do to be able to use them in my hack?

I'd ask if you take requests, but I doubt you'll have time.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
@LHT Thanks. They are 96x96, but I'm just using most of the canvas, and I prefer spriting them this way than making them smaller. More room for detail.

@DCson17 Thanks. :P

@Krakanous Yes, they're free to use unless stated otherwise. Please take the time to read which sprites are free and which ones are unusable - as the ones you mentioned are NOT free since:
a) Rocrush is made for PKMN Iron and Stone aka you may NOT use it.
b) Rock thing is designed by Mijumaru123 - so you'll have to ask him first, since the design is his.
Also, I don't do requests. I don't know whether these work in hacks since I don't follow palette rules etc. as these Fakemon are made strictly for RPG Maker. Just to mention, these sprites don't have backsprites...yet, but I'm not planning to make em anytime soon till I finish the fakedex first.

@exedissolve You should read the rules - so you know which ones you may or may not use. You may use any as long as they aren't sprites for other games/hacks. Would be a bummer if you have trouble just cause you used a sprite from another game right? :P
And yeah I don't take requests.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
the legendaries kinda look like lugia in some way, maybe the posture but i really liked it!
what is the name of the game these fakemon are gonna end up in?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
So the first stage of the electric-rodent line looks lopsided. The mosquito and the Poison / Dragon look awesome. (I actually think the primary stage of the mosquito looks cute.)

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
@idankingo
From what I can recall, Pokemon Iron and Stone (not sure if it's still being worked on), New Dawn (dead project) and there was one more featuring the starters but I can't remember - not sure if the project is dead.

@GFA
Thanks. Might fix the rodent later, but too much work right now.

Anyways, a little update:
flowers_by_tnguye3-d64f31n.png

Years
Your Awesome!! You make a legend dude your amazing !! I wanted to take your fakemon sprites but sigh. you own it i cannot steal a thing that someone have but i will just download it but i will not use them :)

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years
I must say, I am very impressed with this. I'm also a spriter, and haven't done too terribly much in my career, but I have to ask you this: Are these all scratch sprites?? If they are, then hats off to you, good sir.

I've never, ever, ever been able to scratch sprite in any way, shape or form. The people I have seen do tutorials of on youtube were never that impressive, but these are simply amazing!

Even if you didn't scratch these, I never would have been able to tell that these all were originally real Pokemon!! I do see that on Denki, you have Emolga's colour palette, and what looks like Emolga's ears, and Frostel's head is Lugia's. Chargebeet and evolutions have Joltik's colours, too.

The outlining is fairly smooth, and the shading is pretty good, even if it is a little monochrome, if you excuse me. I'm quite impressed with your first Trainer sprite, but I do have some things to criticize.

First off, the pose in general doesn't look very comfortable. If he could possibly be a little more upright? The collar as well, it looks a little bit... awkward. Other than that, the shading and outlining is excellent!

The mugshot, however, doesn't look right. The eyes look sad, and the PokeBall is massive. Not to be rude, but I doesn't get my approval as a spriter.

Other than the aforementioned problems that I spotted, I highly encourage you to continue! These sprites are simply stunning, and from one spriter to another, I highly recommend you to continue with this project of yours!

*~Maelstrom~*

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Cute! Although the middle stage looks kind of derpy. It's in the facial expression and hard to describe.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Hello, idk if this thread has just died, but i would love to use these sprites in a hack, although the back sprites spoiler thing on the front page doesn't work/there isnt any back sprites. Although, why would you have a back sprite spoiler with no back sprites.

thanks,

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry friend, but this thread is long dead and in A&D we have a rule about not posting in threads over two months old. No biggie, just remember to read the rules next time! :)

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back