• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Easiest Pokemon League

Years
Sorry if this is a duplicate topic, probably is, but what do y'all think?

Id have to say the Hoenn one has been the easiest for me when I was playing Emerald. All it took was a 2 Pokemon team of a Lvl 76 Gardevoir and Lvl 70 Rayquaza to beat them.

The only other games I've played were Fire Red and Diamond, which I thought were much more difficult.

And I'll see how White 2 one of these days when I get to the end lol

Dark Zapdos

Arose from Darkness
Years
Sorry if this is a duplicate topic, probably is, but what do y'all think?

Id have to say the Hoenn one has been the easiest for me when I was playing Emerald. All it took was a 2 Pokemon team of a Lvl 76 Gardevoir and Lvl 70 Rayquaza to beat them.

The only other games I've played were Fire Red and Diamond, which I thought were much more difficult.

And I'll see how White 2 one of these days when I get to the end lol

Well if you use a legendary like Rayquaza, it's going to be easy, or any high level pokemon that's level 70 on any game

I can't remember the easiest but I can remember the hardest.

The hardest one for me was sapphire a few years back, as my team where like high 30's lower 40's range, I got through the elite 4 all well and good UNTIL Steven, and that metagross used to allways knock me out in about 1 hit or just barely and that was no good because, every time i healed my health just went back down again. I think it must of taken 20 tries for me to beat him.

Last edited:
Years
Well if you use a legendary like Rayquaza, it's going to be easy, or any high level pokemon that's level 70 on any game

I can't remember the easiest but I can remember the hardest.

The hardest one for me was sapphire a few years back, as my team where like high 30's lower 40's range, I got through the elite 4 all well and good UNTIL Steven, and that metagross used to allways knock me out in about 1 hit or just barely and that was no good because, every time i healed my health just went back down again. I think it must of taken 20 tries for me to beat him.

I guess you're right, but I had my Lvl 80 Empoleon and Lvl 65 Dialga in Diamond and struggled with that League!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I always have bad luck with Emerald's elite four because I never have a good Pokemon to really take down Wallace's team and I'm always underleveled hahaha.

I suppose it would have to be G/S/C's league since it's the one that I've beaten countless times and usually don't have a problem with beating despite being so many levels below. Though it does depend on the team I have it's normally never really been frustrating.

Years
I always have bad luck with Emerald's elite four because I never have a good Pokemon to really take down Wallace's team and I'm always underleveled hahaha.

I suppose it would have to be G/S/C's league since it's the one that I've beaten countless times and usually don't have a problem with beating despite being so many levels below. Though it does depend on the team I have it's normally never really been frustrating.

Interesting! I find that interesting. Do you prefer to have 6 moderately leveled Pokemon than 2-3 strong ones?

Years
I think the easiest E4 is BW because Excadrill defeated 3 of tbem without a problem
Also the second and fourth E4 are really easy if your pokemon have a good (2nd Gen Lv40/4th Gen Lv50)
As i was a child and my first game was ruby the E4 was too powerful for me (I had a good team and a Lv80 Swampert)

Sirfetch’d

I found them all to either be quite difficult and quite easy at times. It really just depends on the team you are using at the time. If you have a diverse selection of Pokemon, you are more likely to find the league easier because you will more than likely have Pokemon that are strong against all types. That being said, I feel Johto's elite four was the easiest.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
Johto by FAR. The champion's strongest pokemon is only level 50, every other champion has pokes above level 50! Only Bruno was a challenge to me.

Years
I would say the Sinnoh Elite Four is the easiest if it weren't for Lucian. In my Platinum Wedlocke, I OHKOed every single Pokémon of theirs except Lucian's Bronzong, and Bertha's Whiscash first time (my Magmortar's Expert Belt boosted HP Grass barely failed to kill it first time, then she used a Full Restore and I killed her that turn). Team was Staraptor+Gengar, Magmortar+Floatzel, and Weavile+Gliscor.

Years
I would say the Sinnoh Elite Four is the easiest if it weren't for Lucian. In my Platinum Wedlocke, I OHKOed every single Pokémon of theirs except Lucian's Bronzong, and Bertha's Whiscash first time (my Magmortar's Expert Belt boosted HP Grass barely failed to kill it first time, then she used a Full Restore and I killed her that turn). Team was Staraptor+Gengar, Magmortar+Floatzel, and Weavile+Gliscor.

OMG! How? :O Sinnoh was so hard for me!

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Hmm...which games are the Johto again? I don't think I ever played them.

They would be Gold, Silver and Crystal (Gen II) or their remakes HeartGold and SoulSilver (Gen IV).
Anyways, I definitely think the easiest would have to be Unova, I steamrolled over them in B/W, I haven't reached them yet in the sequels, I doubt it would be any different though. All the others before proved difficult, especially Lance! (In HG/SS)

Years
They would be Gold, Silver and Crystal (Gen II) or their remakes HeartGold and SoulSilver (Gen IV).
Anyways, I definitely think the easiest would have to be Unova, I steamrolled over them in B/W, I haven't reached them yet in the sequels, I doubt it would be any different though. All the others before proved difficult, especially Lance! (In HG/SS)

Thank you! I have to get around to playing one of those one day!

Back