• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon You Hate Running Into?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Pokemon that don't allow me to run away from battle. Pokemon that have a high encounter rate. Pokemon that literally just waste your time by just looking at it because KO-ing it gives you so little EXP the bar hardly moves at all. Rattata, Zubat, Diglett, Magikarp etc. etc. come into mind.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I consider every pokemon in the wild annoying after awhile that has levels that are 20 or 30 below your mons. WHy? cuz Imagine if your in a big rush. your team is already powerful enough. why waste time fighting wimps. as for a perticualr annoying pokemon.

TENTACOOOOOOOL. Zubat may be bad but tentacool out annoys it by 1000. I mean its like EVERY time I surf in the ocean ooooh a wild tenta cool appear ooooh. AND THEY WONT STOP COMING. OMG.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
SABLE EYE.
In Dewford Cave or whatever, that thing is over powered, but you can't use it for that gym or late in the game so it's basically worthless. I always have troubles escaping it and it seems to be not effected by everything I try and escape it with. At least you can get a Zubat and get a Crobat out of it. And Tentacruel's learn Ice Beam and stuff. Sableeye just sucks.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Pretty much all of them. I stopped caring about shiny Pokemon, and ever since they started asking if you wanted to use another repel, it's been pretty swell not having to encounter any wild Pokemon.

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Fishing....I remember there was that little spot by the laboratory trying to fish up a Kingdra (I for some reason like this guy) to add, you know catch em all. I know what you're thinking. ANNOYING MAGIKARP! You leave my little fishy alone while I tell you how annoying Basculin was. I want to get as much Pokemon as I can, which is hard. I don't need this useless striped bass thing in my way >.<

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I loathe running into anything with Static or Cute Charm or any other ability that has a chance of activating upon contact. Boldore with Sturdy were annoying in the Victory Road, too. Super Fang users, Quick Attack abusers, and Pokemon that I can't run away from pop up to waste my life sometimes as well.

EMOLGA
the bane of my existence

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Zubats and geodudes, they ruined every cave from Kanto to Sinnoh. This were even more of a pain when you chose the fire starter. Gosh, I hate running inot zubats or geodudes.

Elixir.

Fly Away
Years
I think everybody hates Zubats and Tentacools. Geodude was also pretty irritating, but Zubat and Tentacool take the cake for being the most annoying.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Ferroseed is one Pokemon I hate running into. Fortunately they are only in one location and are quite rare, but still, if you see one and try to attack it, Iron Barbs will damage you in return. To make things worse, 100% of Ferroseeds have the Iron Barbs ability, not to mention that they also have the stupid Steel-typing. I'm also leaning on towards Boldore, with these guys everywhere in caves and having to waste PP before attempting to faint it because of Sturdy, but adding the fact that they are slow and also fairly easy to catch doesn't make it too bad.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Everyone who said Zubat, I know how that feels, koff~

There isn't a generation besides five that I haven't found a shiny Zubat (there is always room for this to happen with Golbat). It's sad, really. They're a bit tired out, they needed a break from caves, so I'm glad the fifth generation gave them that, koffi~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 27, 2014
Hate to sound like a broken record, but whenever i see Zubat I'm slightly annoyed.

Back