• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone look at me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Whether it's within your personality or not, suddenly you find that you want attention for some reason unknown. You get an indescribable feeling build up inside of you that makes you want everyone to look at you. What do you do to get this attention?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Only two things spring to mind. I could either fire a gun in the air three times in rapid succession (which may not be great because it wouldn't so much cause everybody to look at me as run in terror) or I could wear this hat:

Spoiler:

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
On the internet, I institute a gimmick personality, and that always has fun results. Threatening to shoot people as a short-tempered but badass Southern Belle, pretending to be another gimmick personality's mother, or the nymphomaniac that... well let's not get into that one. I'm surprised she didn't get banned. I've done this stuff in multiple venues, but since trolling is against the rules here, I'm obviously going to be obedient. You don't have to worry about me shticking!

In real life, though, I never crave this kind of attention. The attention I typically seek is individual attention - for a specific person or small group to pay attention to me, to accept me, as opposed to total strangers. I really don't like being looked at and have learned to ignore it. I used to have this nasty tumor on the back of my head (genetic disorder, not cancer) that people would stare at and I would just not notice them. That thing got lopped off last November and it weighed TWO POUNDS. Seriously, that was a nasty thing, and it wasn't for attention - it may have just made me... not want it.

End backstory.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I love being the center of attention. The thing I do to get it, is do something ridiculous in public by just being myself.

Years
Oh, attention. I love it. I like to dye my hair crazy colors (It's pink right now!) or just do something ridiculously stupid when I want it.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I'm the polar opposite really. I hate being the center of attention more than anything else. I'm a very reserved person in real life even though I can be off-the-walls on the internet.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I don't know about wantin' to be zee center of attention, but I have been told I need to take things more seriously before. Tho, I actually never took those who told me that seriously. Hah!

Also, I like makin' jokes, especially when they get laughed at, that always get me stoked. ;)

...Which reminds me, I'm down wif da rhymin'!
...Well...whenever I can think of something to chime in. :p

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Wear a funny hat or attempt to tell a funny joke would be the best course of action for attention, definitely. Realistically I would never attempt to make people notice me, I hate too much attention.

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
Sometimes I think I crave attention. I dont get it by dressing weird or acting like a freak. I just be myself and act out in class.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Change my stage name from Stefani Germanotta to Lady Gaga. Proceed to release a fun-filled, somewhat promiscuous album about boys, partying and breakups and achieve success. Still, I crave more attention. I dress up in zany and provocative outfits, the most notorious one being the meat dress. I absorb gays into my world. Gays are now mine. I release a second, darker album. I am not done yet. I battle off Madonna and send the hag back to the underworld. But yet, I need more attention. I become a motorcycle. I take picture of myself and it becomes my album cover for my craziest album yet. I still need more attention. Where will I get this attention from? New album coming out soon.

Back