• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Free Shop] Come at me, bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Your request is done, Toshiro. Had fun working with that render! <3; Although it contradicts the rule of the third, I decided to move the stuff towards the center a bit since the right side seemed empty. I hope you like it.

Evans.png

And nice to see you here, Cid. :D I accept your request. And it doesn't really matter if the text is a bit long. 3-4 words are alright, I suppose. I'll make it fit somehow.

Now onto Drakow's theme!

Reactions: Cid

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
It's fantastic! Your work never ceases to amaze me buddy. I'll definitely be back to this shop in the future. Thanks again, its awesome!

Thundєr

Freelancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2013
1. Size of the Signature: 500x170 and avatar (large)
2. Background Colors/Image: Your decision
3. Render: Pic
4. Text: Goofy yet heroic

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Your work is amazing, I'd love a signature & avatar set if you don't mind! c:

Size: 500x170 for sig, 150x150 for avatar if possible!
Background: Blues, browns, whites & yellows... basically Kid Icarus colours unless you think something else would look better. :)
Render: Link
Text: Pit: Kid Icarus

Thanks!

Years
Size of the Signature: 500x170
Background Colors/Image: Any colors that would match with the image will do. :3
Render or Image: Link
Text: Cosplay Time!

Your work is amazing, looking forward to seeing everything else you show us~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Not here for a request, but best of luck with the shop my man! I love how your work is coming along, and I think you're doing a great thing here. Keep it up!

derozio

Years
Alright, Drakow's is done.

G1.png

G2.png

Slight color variations. Hope you like it. If there's anything you want changed, tell me. ;o

Alright, so now next is Last One. Then kayla. Then Sis. Cid. Thunder. And finally alex and cirno. Woah, quite a lot of requests there. :O Glad to know you guys like my work. <3;

And thank you, Gav. That means a lot. :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I hope you don't mind just one more. ^^; Your stuff is really cool~!

1. Size of the Signature: 500 x 170
2. Background Colors/Image: Eh; colors that match the render would be great. ^^
3. Render or Image [Please post the L i n k~]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Bucket_Boy/Renders/Nakoruru.png
4. Text: Nakoruru ナコルル

I hope the render is okay... thanks in advance if you can do this. :3

derozio

Years
Yes, of course, Doronjo, you're free to post here. A bigger render would've worked better but that ain't any problem either, I guess. So yeah, accepted.

NOTE

I'll have problems updating this shop from now on. I'll, maybe, be able to do a request every 2-3 days. So I'll have to ask you all to be patient. Life just got busy. :(

derozio

Years
Music.png

Music1.png

The last one's tags are done. The avatars will be up in a while.

Edit: Done!

Music2.png

I'm actually skipping kayla's since the render isn't to my liking. It'll be too much of a bother to clear it all up and work on it. Especially since my PC visits have become rarer than before due to life. So yes, onee-chan is next. :p

Last edited:

derozio

Years
So..Twilightblade didn't want a set made by me was in no hurry for a set. She'll be needing one at New Year's eve or something. Thus, went ahead and did Cid's. Hope you'll like it, man. I know I could've made it look better so sorry if I disappoint! ;A;

Sora.png

And just to show I just didn't slap the render on a plane background, here's a comparsion:

Sorar.png
Sorac.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cid

Cid

Years
Holy cow. This is just too awesome. No, it's insane! Man, thank you so much! :DD
Your artistic prowess just never fails to disappoint. <3
I'll be keeping both icons, too. B]
Oh yeah, expect my reply to your VM a little later.
It's pretty late, where I live. Still, I just had to log in and thank you after seeing that my sexy theme was done. ;D

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi there, I've been watching your amazing stuff so I thought I'd request once myself.

1. Size of the Signature: 500 x 170 & a matching av (150x150), if you have the time to do so.
2. Background Colors/Image: Hmm, your choice, altho something white & bluish would be nice.
3. Render or Image [Please post the L i n k~]: Just remove the text & watermark
4. Text: Sacred Beast

Take your time, no rush!

Last edited:

derozio

Years
Thunder's request is done! Sorry for the delay, peeps. I've been busy. :B

Hero.png

Heroic.png

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
1. Size of the Signature: Avatar size please!
2. Background Colors/Image:
2n0kbgo.jpg
These colors and image
3. Render or Image: Just take out 'I'm a fox!' and zoom in on the face please!
4. Text: Gir!

Thanks bro!

Years
Size of the Signature: 500x170
Background Colors/Image: Dark blue background, with light blue, white and gold as the other colours. (Can I have it like you did for Jellicent?)
Render or Image: http://i49.tinypic.com/153v2gk.jpg (If you can, the face only)
Text: Lazio

Thank You! :3

derozio

Years
I'm in a graphics block at the moment. But I still gave Cirno's stock a shot. Hope it is satisfactory. :[

CPT.png

As for yours, Pave Low, I probably won't be able to work with the stock provided. Can't you provide one which has some more stuff apart from the face? I mean, more of the body. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back