• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Free Shop] Come at me, bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Size of the Signature: (I'd recommend 500x170. I'm best at those) 500x170 XD
Background Colors/Image: Colors: Go crazy
Render or Image:This and This

I'm not too familiar with renders (what they are) so I posted pics.
Text:
Detective Conan
Nothing remains unsolved

Thanks!!!!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Won't be taking any more requests till I'm up to date and have completed requests till flyer.

@AZZURA - That wasn't really creative. If you wanna troll, do it correctly. ;]

derozio

Years
Sister's tag is finally done! Sadly, I noticed she requested for warm colors as background only after I had completed the tag. ;A; I hope it won't deter her from accepting it. ;u;

On a side note, photoshop's messing with the sharpness a wee too much! D:
Just to show you an example:
Photoshop output(s):
TB1.png

TB1a.png

Screencapped from photoshop and saved with paint:
TB1p.png

TB2pa.png

Edit: Now that I see it again, I find those over-sharpened ones actually better. I'm so weird. lol

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
BA job on the banner! Looks smokin' hot, bro. I like what you did with the blue tattoos and the blue in the background. That turned out alright. :P

Just waiting for avatar now; I'd prefer it 180x180 since, like, bigger is cooler. ;o

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Hello, Derozio. I really like the avatar and signature you make. So, I'd like to request.

1. Size of the Signature: 100x100
2. Background Colors/Image: Colour like black and red would be great.
3. Render or Image:
4. Text: Ezio

Signature:
1. Size of the Signature: 500x170
2. Background Colors/Image: Colour like black and red would be great.
3. Render or Image:
4. Text: Ezio[/I]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
I would like to request! :D

1. Size of the Signature: 500x170 and 120x120 Avatar
2. Background Colors/Image: Any colors that would match with the image. :D
3. Render or Image [Please post the L i n k~]: Hope this will work.
4. Text: Wendy Marvell

Take your time, no rush. :D

Years
Given I want to celebrate Derozio's successful promotion to mod of this section, I shall request an avatar and sig so I can show how awesome his art is!

1. Size of the Signature: 500 x 170
2. Background Colors/Image: Any colors that match the image
3. Render or Image: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/3/3b/501Oshawott.png/418px-501Oshawott.png
4. Text: Hikari10 Oshawott Girl

1. Size of the Avatar: 150 x 150
2. Background Colors/Image: Any colors that match the image
3. Render or Image: Same as the link above
4. Text: Surprise me

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Not here to request, I think you probably know how I feel about doing that.

I've seen galleries like yours and Acquiescence by Cid, and on one hand really like what's being done, but on the other, I'm not exactly sure what's being done, either. I see all the before and after examples, but it's still not enough to paint a clear picture.

I'm making the assumption that what you're doing is more graphic design and typography. But is anything else touched up from the source picture itself? Also, are personal graphic touches added in, like shapes and forms?

I have a GD background, but didn't pursue it, so my knowledge of the subject has waned over the years, but I still understand some of the basics. I'm actually more curious, and interested to hear about your design process. That is to say, what do you do step by step? I'm speaking more generally, as I'd assume each piece kind of gets it's own treatment.

I guess what I'm asking is, how does a found image turn into a signature work of Derozio? :) Also, I hope this question is still within forum rules. I don't have enough of an understanding of what's going on to comment on anything directly, but my curiousity and willingness to learn about it hopefully makes up for it (if nothing else but to satisfy the graphic designer in me that's barely making it through on life support, heh).

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
1. Size of the Signature: 500x170
2. Background Colors/Image: Black and dark purple (you know, a shade that looks real evil)
3. Render or Image: It says to give credit, so I guess put the artist's name in the corner in a legible font, but not make it draw all the attention.
http://i-e.animepaper.net/thumbnail...agnarok-151930-mahookami-preview-08b41d64.jpg
4. Text: Demon Swordsman Crona

I have a different idea in mind for an Avatar, but I want to see how this comes out first. :)

derozio

Years
I think I'll just lock this thread temporarily. I'll be PMing all the completed requests. Don't want the requests to pile up and me ending up not finishing them. Plus I've got a lot of stuff to do right now - which includes the promotion of this section. So I hope you guys don't mind me doing this. ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back