• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apps.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I have 3 favorite apps.
1) Hanazawa Kana ringtone (my best spent money =D)
2) BakaReaderEX - for reading light novels
3) Playstation

I don't play games on my phone, other than rarely playing Soul Silver on emulator.

Years
I don't really fill up my phone with apps, but the ones I use on a semi-daily basis:

- theChive. Probably the best site in the world... (No offense PC, I love you!)
- Facebook/Instagram/Tumblr/Twitter/YouTube. Gotta keep up.
- Traktor. Fun app, that I use for DJ'ing when I'm bored/inspired/in the mood.

As for games, I have Minecraft, Ruzzle, and Sonic The Hedgehog 1 & Sonic The Hedgehog 2.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Opera Mini is one app that I absolutely cannot live without. Have it installed on both my iPhone and Android right now, and I just simply love it. It's fast, lightweight, easy to use, and saves a ton of data. In my opinion, it's the best web-browser for mobile devices. :p Another of my favorite app is Spotify. It's the only thing I use when listening to music.

Years
If you guys haven't played Flow yet, it's an addicting maze game. It should be available for iOS and Android.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Skype, basically. It's a must have app for me, also my main form of entertainment when I'm away.

Also Slacker and Pandora. Two of my preferred music apps.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Apps... I have a lot of apps. :x The apps I use most regularly are Dolphin Browser, Reddit is Fun Golden Platinum, IM+ Pro, Tapatalk Pro, Moon+ Reader Pro, Falcon Pro, and LastPass. Games? Eh, I kind of play a few but my favorite is Plague Inc.

Years
The essential ones:
Opera Mini
Whatsapp

Others:
Dailymotion
Pokemon Online
MyBoy GBA Emulator
Manga Searcher
And some games

Years
Game-wise, I find Dots and ShotZombie to be the most addicting ones I've played so far. Instagram and Facebook are a must for me :3 Otherwise, there's not a ton of different apps on my phone and/or tablet.

Years
I'm hooked on my iPhone games, agh. :( I've become one of those people! The ones I really like are:

Hay Day
DragonCity Mobile
Tiny Farm
My Talking Tom

So basically mostly farm-like games that require patience, though Talking Tom is about taking care of a kitty by feeding and playing with him among other things. MinoMonsters is another great game but it's one of the harder ones, haha.

Years
Dots and Flow are both really fun, Flappy Bird is good if you're patient (And you still have it installed). I also use Titanium Backup on my phone to make it a bit faster, and I use Drastic DS for emulation. Well worth $6.

Everyone has been going bananas over that Flappy Bird game, but I never got around to downloading it so I don't understand everyone's pain XD Although there are plenty of games of that nature that are equally as frustrating...

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Yeah I kinda want to see what the hype surrounding Flappy Bird is about. The only apps I actually use are the Music and Messaging apps, which I don't think even count because they came with the phone.

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
I usually only play casual games like Temple Run 2 or Jetpack Joyride, but they are always fun!

Back